Author Topic: 2 teens in Las Vegas face murder charges for fatal hit-and-run they captured on video, police say  (Read 572 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor

2 teens in Las Vegas face murder charges for fatal hit-and-run they captured on video, police say
Story by By KEN RITTER and RIO YAMAT, Associated Press •
18h

LAS VEGAS (AP) —

Two teenagers face murder charges for targeting a bicyclist in Las Vegas and capturing on video the moment they drove into the man as he pedaled along the side of a road, authorities said Tuesday.

Las Vegas police said they have tied the teens to at least three hit-and-run incidents on the morning of Aug. 14. They believe the death of 64-year-old Andreas Rene Probst, a former police chief in Bell, California, was the final one.

Video shot from the front passenger seat shows the vehicle approaching Probst from behind while he was riding near the curb on an otherwise traffic-free road. As those in the car laugh, the vehicle steers toward Probst and then rams the bicycle, sending Probst hurtling onto the hood and into the windshield.

A final image from the moving car shows Probst on the ground next to the curb.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime/2-teens-in-las-vegas-face-murder-charges-for-fatal-hit-and-run-they-captured-on-video-police-say/ar-AA1gXYjP?ocid=msedgdhp&pc=U531&cvid=9822fff762e042798644a35e142429d3&ei=14
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
 Vegas teen told officers 'I'll be out in 30 days' after he was nabbed in killing of retired police chief in hit-and-run: report

Ayala, who just turned 18, was arrested hours after Probst was killed and told the police while in custody, he wouldn’t be locked up for long.

The teen driver who allegedly mowed down a retired police chief in a fatal hit-and-run told Las Vegas police he would be back on the streets in under a month, according to a report.

Jesus Ayala is accused of driving a stolen Hyundai Elantra on Aug. 14 along with Jzamir Keys, 16, and deliberately crashing into and killing Andreas “Andy” Probst, 64, who had been riding his bike, a disturbing video showed.

Ayala, who just turned 18, was arrested hours after Probst was killed and told the police while in custody that he wouldn’t be locked up for long.

“You think this juvenile [expletive] is gonna do some [expletive]? I’ll be out in 30 days, I’ll bet you,” Ayala told the cops, according to KLAS.

“It’s just ah, [expletive] ah, hit-and-run — slap on the wrist.”

Police had not yet told Ayala about any hit-and-run charges, and he was only arrested for a warrant and obstructing a peace officer, the outlet reported.

Ayala is being held at Clark County Detention Center without bail and was hit with 18 charges including murder, attempted murder and grand larceny.

more
https://nypost.com/2023/09/22/jesus-ayala-and-jzamir-keys-appear-in-las-vegas-adult-court-following-andreas-probst-death/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Do they have hog farms in Nevada? I think these two yutes should be taken on a field trip to a hog farm for a real close experience with some hungry critters. There is no way on God's Earth these two will ever be anything but a blight on humanity.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Bring back rope, horses, and a tree branch.
Sorry if you don't like this post.
« Last Edit: September 22, 2023, 09:13:44 pm by Fishrrman »

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Bring back lynchings.
Sorry if you don't like this post.
There is a lot of pretty inhospitable desert between Vegas and Area 51, and the state isn't really wanting for more similar terrain. Just drop them off some place remote with some fresh small caliber defects in their kneecaps, and let the critters do the rest.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
There is a lot of pretty inhospitable desert between Vegas and Area 51, and the state isn't really wanting for more similar terrain. Just drop them off some place remote with some fresh small caliber defects in their kneecaps, and let the critters do the rest.
Aw, you had it at drop them off...from a very great height, even give them parachutes, steering lines not included.