Author Topic: Video: Black Chicagoans Call for City to ‘Close the Borders’ Amid Illegal Alien Surge  (Read 237 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Video: Black Chicagoans Call for City to ‘Close the Borders’ Amid Illegal Alien Surge
Sanctuary city residents are turning on their open borders local officials.
by FRANKIE STOCKES  September 19, 2023 in Borders, Immigration, News, Politics

Last Updated on September 19, 2023

Video footage from a town hall-style meeting in Chicago shows a local black resident begging a local politician to “close the borders” of the city as its streets continue being pounded by busloads full of illegal aliens, who are being transported deep into the United States from their points of arrival along the southern border.

“Why can’t we close the borders of Chicago or the state of Illinois in the first place? Why can’t we close the borders?” the woman asked a local politician, prompting those gathered for the town hall to burst into applause.

In response, the politician blamed both the federal government and the state of Texas – the feds for approving asylum claims, and Texas for transporting illegals from the border to deep inside the US interior.

https://nationalfile.com/video-black-chicagoans-call-for-city-to-close-the-borders-amid-illegal-alien-surge/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
I'm relieved to know Biden's open borders commitment has nothing to do with all those illegal aliens! :whistle:
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
The "Gimmedat's" don't like the competition for sucking at the government teat.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.