Author Topic: Air Force Academy clinic closed due to 'suspicious package'  (Read 242 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Air Force Academy clinic closed due to 'suspicious package'
« on: September 20, 2023, 03:47:43 pm »
Air Force Academy clinic closed due to 'suspicious package'
NICK SULLIVAN nick.sullivan@gazette.com Sep 19, 2023 Updated 10 hrs ago

The main clinic on the U.S. Air Force Academy campus will remain closed Wednesday after a “suspicious package” prompted investigation on Tuesday, according to a news release.

The Air Force Academy says an “ongoing response” is required after the discovery of the package at the 10th Medical Group main clinic Tuesday morning. Patients who missed their appointments will be contacted to reschedule.

Cadet care is not affected and is being provided at a different facility, according to the release. The pharmacy and behavioral health clinics at the Community Center remain open for normal hours.

https://gazette.com/military/usafa/air-force-academy-clinic-closed-due-to-suspicious-package/article_1bb5ae0c-575f-11ee-b383-dbdcc4acf282.html
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Re: Air Force Academy clinic closed due to 'suspicious package'
« Reply #1 on: September 20, 2023, 03:48:33 pm »
It was probably wrapped in paper with a patriotic theme. :tongue2:
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson