Author Topic: EXCLUSIVE: Armed Man Arrested at Robert F. Kennedy Jr. Event in L.A.  (Read 554 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
EXCLUSIVE: Armed Man Arrested at Robert F. Kennedy Jr. Event in L.A.

Joel B. Pollak 15 Sep 2023

LOS ANGELES, California — An armed man was detained by security and later arrested by police before the start of an event with Democratic presidential contender Robert F. Kennedy Jr. on Friday evening with the Hispanic community in Los Angeles.

According to sources, the man arrived at the event and claimed to be employed by the organizers. Campaign security officials, however, did not recognize him, and detained him until police arrived.

The man was found to be carrying a handgun and ammunition. He will likely face charges of impersonating a police officer or federal agent, and possibly unlawful possession of firearms, according to Breitbart News sources.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2023/09/15/exclusive-armed-man-arrested-at-robert-f-kennedy-jr-event-in-l-a/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline mountaineer

Re: EXCLUSIVE: Armed Man Arrested at Robert F. Kennedy Jr. Event in L.A.
« Reply #1 on: September 16, 2023, 02:03:01 pm »
This guy looks like he was outfitted by the FBI (Patriot Front division).

https://twitter.com/RobertKennedyJr/status/1702901035243823354
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #2 on: September 16, 2023, 08:10:20 pm »
RFK details close call with armed man allegedly impersonating a U.S. Marshal
5–6 minutes

Presidential candidate Robert F. Kennedy Jr. says he is “very grateful” to his private security detail after an armed man who was allegedly impersonating a U.S. Marshal attempted to approach the Democrat before being arrested by Los Angeles police officers.The disturbing incident reportedly took place on Friday at a campaign event in the City of Angels.

“I’m very grateful that alert and fast-acting protectors from Gavin de Becker and Associates (GDBA) spotted and detained an armed man who attempted to approach me at my Hispanic Heritage speech at the Wilshire Ebell Theatre in Los Angeles tonight,” Kennedy said in a statement on X.

“The man, wearing two shoulder holsters with loaded pistols and spare ammunition magazines was carrying a U.S. Marshal badge on a lanyard and beltclip federal ID,” he continued. “He identified himself as a member of my security detail. Armed GDBA team members moved quickly to isolate and detain the man until LAPD arrived to make the arrest. I’m also grateful to LAPD for its rapid response.”

https://twitter.com/RobertKennedyJr/status/1702901035243823354

In a statement to ABC News, a Los Angeles Police Department (LAPD) spokesperson said a radio call reporting a man with “a loaded gun in a shoulder holster and a badge stating he was a U.S. Marshal” came in at roughly 4:30 p.m.

more
https://www.bizpacreview.com/2023/09/16/rfk-details-close-call-with-armed-man-allegedly-impersonating-a-u-s-marshal-1396565/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #3 on: September 16, 2023, 11:03:04 pm »
@amuse
@amuse
Biden isn’t refusing to provide RFK Secret Service protection as much as he’s rejecting the notion that he has a challenger for the nomination. The DNC has rigged the system to ensure RFK can’t get enough votes to win. Hopefully RFK survives the rigged race…

Meanwhile… they released the would-be assassin on $35,000 bail.

https://twitter.com/BreannaMorello/status/1703151639593435287

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #4 on: September 17, 2023, 02:23:48 am »
Biden wants another shot Kennedy to push more gun control. It sure seems obvious to me, considering RFK Sr.'s death was the final nudge needed to push the 1968 GCA.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline corbe

« Reply #5 on: September 17, 2023, 03:24:15 am »
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #6 on: September 17, 2023, 05:15:06 am »

At least that one's silver....(Well, 90%)
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #7 on: September 20, 2023, 12:59:50 pm »
kokomored
@kokomored1

That story of the US Marshall imposter arrested near RFKJr. didn't last 48 hours. No bio. No social media review.  Control agent cleanup was first class.
9:50 PM · Sep 19, 2023