Author Topic: Garland set to face House Judiciary amid myriad investigations  (Read 876 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Re: Garland set to face House Judiciary amid myriad investigations
« Reply #25 on: September 20, 2023, 06:28:05 pm »
SICK! Lawless AG Merrick Garland Lectures on Holocaust to Defend His Policies of Persecuting, Indicting and Imprisoning His Political Opponents (VIDEO)

excerpt:

Merrick Garland: All of us recognize that with this work comes public scrutiny, criticism, and legitimate oversight. These are appropriate and important given the matters and the gravity of the matters that are before the Department. But singling out individual career public servants who are just doing their jobs is dangerous, particularly at a time of increased threats to the safety of public servants and their families. We will not be intimidated.

We will do our jobs free from outside influence, and we will not back down from defending our democracy. Third, I want to explain why we approach our job in this way. The Justice Department was founded in the wake of the Civil War and in the midst of Reconstruction, with the first principal task of bringing to justice white supremacists and others who terrorize black Americans to prevent them from exercising their civil rights. The Justice Department’s job, then and now, is to fulfill the promise that it is at the foundation of our democracy that the law will treat each of us alike. That promise is also why I am here.

My family fled religious persecution in Eastern Europe at the start of the 20th century. My grandmother, who is one of five children born in what is now Belarus, made it to the United States, as did two of her siblings. The other two did not. Those two were killed in the Holocaust, and there is little doubt that. But for America, the same thing would have happened to my grandmother.

more w/video
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2023/09/sick-lawless-ag-merrick-garland-lectures-holocaust-defend/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online libertybele

« Reply #26 on: September 20, 2023, 06:40:59 pm »
Yet another evil, SOB!

I hold very little hope though that he will be reprimanded in any way that is going to be beneficial to our country.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #27 on: September 21, 2023, 12:05:43 am »
We should rejoice that this guy never made it to The Supreme Court.

Thanks, Mitch (with a sigh)...

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #28 on: September 21, 2023, 12:28:25 am »
We should rejoice that this guy never made it to The Supreme Court.

Thanks, Mitch (with a sigh)...

He is doing more damage as AG.  On SCOTUS he would be one of nine.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online libertybele

« Reply #29 on: September 21, 2023, 01:02:45 am »
He is doing more damage as AG.  On SCOTUS he would be one of nine.

Absolutely agree.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.