Author Topic: Eric Adams slams Joe Biden again over New York City's migrant crisis - as the president REFUSES to m  (Read 590 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Eric Adams slams Joe Biden again over New York City's migrant crisis - as the president REFUSES to meet mayor while in town for the UN Assembly

Adams has been pleading with Biden for help to deal with NYC's migrant crisis

The president is in the city for the United Nations General Assembly this week

Adams, asked if he would see Biden, said the president knew where to find him
By HARRIET ALEXANDER FOR DAILYMAIL.COM

PUBLISHED: 20:58 EDT, 19 September 2023 | UPDATED: 07:34 EDT, 20 September 2023

Eric Adams has lashed out at Joe Biden for snubbing him during his visit to the city - pointedly saying the president 'knows where I am.'

Biden arrived in New York City on Sunday night for the annual gathering of world leaders at the United Nations General Assembly.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12538117/eric-adams-joe-biden-nyc-migrants.html
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
If adams wanted to stick it to ol' white joe, he should have ordered the NYPD to stand down from any protection at all for the presidential visit...

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Sorry Mayor Adams, for Biden and his peeps Brown is the new Black, he knows Blacks are going to vote democrat no matter what(LBJ didn't know how right he was) so Hispanics are their number one priority, plus they have way more children so more future democrat voters...they think.

Online libertybele

Gee, maybe Adams and other mayors need to get together and demand a talk with Joe. 

It should now be obvious that Joe doesn't give a darn about this country to all. Rome is burning and he's on a permanent mental vacation.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online libertybele

Sorry Mayor Adams, for Biden and his peeps Brown is the new Black, he knows Blacks are going to vote democrat no matter what(LBJ didn't know how right he was) so Hispanics are their number one priority, plus they have way more children so more future democrat voters...they think.

I'm not so sure -- the Blacks are taking a back seat to the Hispanics and I wouldn't think that, that would go over so well.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online LMAO

Who knew that declaring yourself a Sanctuary City actually has a cost
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
I'm not so sure -- the Blacks are taking a back seat to the Hispanics and I wouldn't think that, that would go over so well.
Blacks may not want to take a backseat to Hispanics but the writing has been on the wall for decades, and This administration has accelerated the pace. Hispanics not only reproduce more they are also having their numbers augmented at a staggering rate by border jumpers.

Offline DefiantMassRINO

Keep sending those buses North!

... it's eroding Dem politician and voter support for Biden.

Biden is $h!tt!ng in his own nest with his Open Border policies.
"It doesn't matter what temperature the room is, it's always room temperature." - Steven Wright

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Adams assumes JoePedo is running the show. He's just the pull string doll being told what to say.
The Republic is lost.