Author Topic: This needs to STOP! Tax dollars are being used to fund ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION across America  (Read 202 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
This needs to STOP! Tax dollars are being used to fund ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION across America
09/07/2023 // Arsenio Toledo // 3.1K Views

Taxpayers are continuing to fund efforts by non-government organizations (NGOs) that facilitate illegal immigration into the United States. This is according to an investigation conducted by the nonprofit, anti-illegal immigration organization Federation for American Immigration Reform (FAIR).
FAIR found that the Department of Homeland Security is providing another $77 million in taxpayer funding to NGOs, states and local governments that will be used to assist illegals at the border. This money has been allocated to 53 entities, with the county government of El Paso, Texas receiving the largest amount of funding at around $13 million.

This recent funding builds on the previous tranche doled out by the department in June, amounting to over $291 million through the Shelter and Services Program (SSP), a federal program that provides funds to non-federal entities including NGOs and state and local government agencies that provide shelter for migrants. Around 36 percent of this first tranche, or over $104 million, went to the New York City Office of Management and Budget (NYC OMB). This brings the total amount provided by Homeland Security for SSP to a little over $368 million.

"The American taxpayer is paying to import illegals across our border," said political commentator Ann Vandersteel during a guest appearance on "The Jeff Dornik Show."

https://www.naturalnews.com/2023-09-07-tax-dollars-fund-illegal-immigration-in-america.html
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson