Author Topic: Biden’s gaffetastic week — more than a dozen lies and bumbles  (Read 210 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Biden’s gaffetastic week — more than a dozen lies and bumbles
« on: September 20, 2023, 04:25:59 pm »
Biden’s gaffetastic week — more than a dozen lies and bumbles
By Ronny Reyes
Published Sep. 15, 2023, 3:27 p.m. ET

Rare is the day that President Biden doesn’t tell a lie or garble a sentence, but even by his standards, this week was a mess — featuring ramblings in Vietnam, fibs about where he was around 9/11, claims he taught Ivy Leaguers political theory, and more.

The horror show kicked off in Hanoi, Vietnam, on Sunday when the 80-year-old commander-in-chief began a press conference by forgetting that a classic Robin Williams film was, you know, a film.

“One of my co-workers said, ‘Remember the famous song ‘Good Morning Vietnam’? Well, good evening, Vietnam,’” Biden said, before going on to discourse about John Wayne as he discussed climate change, a major topic at the G20 summit the president had attended in India.

“And the Indian looks at John Wayne and points to the Union soldier and says, ‘He’s a lying, dog-faced pony soldier,'” said Biden, recycling one of his favorite lines from the campaign trail. “Well, there’s a lot of lying, dog-faced pony soldiers out there about global warming. But not anymore.”

https://nypost.com/2023/09/15/bidens-gaffetastic-week-more-than-a-dozen-lies-and-bumbles/
« Last Edit: September 20, 2023, 04:26:50 pm by rangerrebew »
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson