Author Topic: ONCE AGAIN, designated terrorist group CAIR has filed a nuisance lawsuit to end what it likes to cla  (Read 234 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
ONCE AGAIN, designated terrorist group CAIR has filed a nuisance lawsuit to end what it likes to claim is a “discriminatory” FBI Terror Watch List because there are too many Muslim names on it
SEPTEMBER 19, 2023 BY BARENAKEDISLAM

The fact that the federal courts have repeatedly upheld the FBI Terror Watchlist has not stopped CAIR from challenging the use of the list by law enforcement agencies for public safety.

For example, the Council On American Islamic Relations (CAIR) LOST its law suit which challenged the constitutionality of the United States Terror Watchlist.  CAIR sued the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) on April 5, 2016 on behalf of 23 Muslims.  The lawsuit challenged the validity of the Terror Screening Database (TSDB), the official name for the Terror Watchlist that is used by law enforcement and the private sector to protect millions of Americans and the citizens of several other countries from terrorism.

The Council on American Islamic Relations (CAIR) petitioned for rehearing en banc on May 14, 2021 a three judge panel decision before the full 4th U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals after the panel unanimously ruled against CAIR’s legal challenge to the Terror Watchlist. Not even one judge wanted to reconsider CAIR’s ludicrous challenge.

https://barenakedislam.com/2023/09/19/once-again-designated-terrorist-group-cair-has-filed-a-nuisance-lawsuit-to-end-what-it-likes-to-claim-is-a-discriminatory-fbi-terror-watch-list-because-there-are-too-many-muslim-names-on-it/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson