Author Topic: Biden Slurs His Way Thru UN Speech, Fighting the Teleprompter and Going Into Brain Freeze  (Read 483 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Biden Slurs His Way Thru UN Speech, Fighting the Teleprompter and Going Into Brain Freeze
By Nick Arama | 12:35 PM on September 19, 2023

Joe Biden was giving a speech before the UN General Assembly on Tuesday. So you know it's time to hold your breath and hope he doesn't say anything too egregious while he's on such a big stage before the world, including so many who don't wish us well.

One of the things that he made clear and that he isn't shy about -- he's a full-on globalist. America doesn't come first, making sure we bend over does. If we haven't given all our money to Ukraine yet, hey, let's give billions more to up funding to the World Bank. It isn't like we need our money or anything, or like he has any constitutional obligation to our defense.

https://twitter.com/RNCResearch/status/1704140084704850154

more
https://redstate.com/nick-arama/2023/09/19/biden-slurs-his-way-thru-un-speech-fighting-the-teleprompter-and-forgetting-what-century-were-in-n2163990
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
His minions need to up the Adderall dosage.

Amateurs.
The Republic is lost.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
I have noticed when squints like Clint he will slur and freeze up.    It's the Biden tell that his meds are off.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online libertybele

Gee, what's another $25 Billion??? Get the printing press ready!  *****rollingeyes*****
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
I lost count of how many times he brought up preserving nations' sovereignty and the sanctity of their borders.

7,000,000 and counting. Ours apparently does not count.

FJB
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online libertybele

I normally hold some respect for the office of the presidency.  I just can't muster any respect for Brandon, he's just an evil POS as well as those that are pulling his strings.   888mouth 888mouth
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.