Author Topic: Hard-right politics grow across the globe  (Read 757 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Hard-right politics grow across the globe
« on: September 19, 2023, 01:46:57 pm »
Sep 18, 2023 - World
Hard-right politics grow across the globe
Mike Allen

International Trump support reflects a global phenomenon: The hard right, once fringe, is gaining power and popularity across Europe, Latin America and elsewhere.

Why it matters: Immigration, inflation and the rising cost of climate policy are creating potent new targets for populism, the Economist reports.

Zoom in: In Europe, nationalist or far-right parties are growing in Germany, France, Italy, the Netherlands, Belgium, Switzerland, Austria, Hungary, Poland, and even Finland and Sweden.

Newish democracies "that for decades lacked big nationalist parties — Portugal, Romania and Spain — now have them," the Economist adds.

more
https://www.axios.com/2023/09/18/trump-global-right-2024-election
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Re: Hard-right politics grow across the globe
« Reply #1 on: September 19, 2023, 11:59:35 pm »
I posted in this forum years ago (and in another forum for years before that) that if Europe is to be saved from islam, it will be ONLY the far, far right parties that have the will to do so.

Same for "the rest of the world", where the specter of communism is concerned.

I'm aware of all the implications.
It will take... what it takes.

Online libertybele

« Reply #2 on: September 20, 2023, 12:22:17 am »
I posted in this forum years ago (and in another forum for years before that) that if Europe is to be saved from islam, it will be ONLY the far, far right parties that have the will to do so.

Same for "the rest of the world", where the specter of communism is concerned.

I'm aware of all the implications.
It will take... what it takes.

In the same light, that's what it is going to take to save this Republic; those leaning to the far, far, right!
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
« Reply #3 on: September 20, 2023, 06:45:00 am »
Save the republic?  Really?

When we do not have fair elections, do you still believe we have a republic?  I don't care if 90% of America votes for Trump, when the ones and zeroes are adjusted, Biden will win narrow margins in the states they need for an electoral victory.

And who is going to question the results, the SCOTUS, the same group that did not care to hear one word of challenge brought forth by Trump's legal team in 2020?

The republic is dead.  We are just one more banana republic, and nothing appears on the horizon that will change that.  Americans are still drinking the koolaid, believing our republic is still strong when it no longer exists.

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #4 on: September 20, 2023, 08:27:16 am »
Save the republic?  Really?

When we do not have fair elections, do you still believe we have a republic?  I don't care if 90% of America votes for Trump, when the ones and zeroes are adjusted, Biden will win narrow margins in the states they need for an electoral victory.

And who is going to question the results, the SCOTUS, the same group that did not care to hear one word of challenge brought forth by Trump's legal team in 2020?

The republic is dead.  We are just one more banana republic, and nothing appears on the horizon that will change that.  Americans are still drinking the koolaid, believing our republic is still strong when it no longer exists.

I'm sorry to say that I agree with that 100% @jafo2010
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online mountaineer

« Reply #5 on: January 24, 2024, 09:01:22 pm »
I can't imagine why Italy would turn "right," given how wonderful a thing illegal immigration has been for that country:

RadioGenoa
@RadioGenoa
She was Pamela Mastropietro, a beautiful Italian girl. She was only 18 years old when an African immigrant raped her, tortured her, killed her, chopped up her body, cannibalized her, locked her in a suitcase and threw her on the street. In a wiretap, the killer is heard calling an African friend and telling him: "I have a white girl to rape." Today, finally, after 6 years, Pamela and her family got justice with a life sentence for the illegal immigrant.

2:17 PM · Jan 24, 2024
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online LMAO

« Reply #6 on: January 24, 2024, 10:47:04 pm »
I can't imagine why Italy would turn "right," given how wonderful a thing illegal immigration has been for that country:

RadioGenoa
@RadioGenoa
She was Pamela Mastropietro, a beautiful Italian girl. She was only 18 years old when an African immigrant raped her, tortured her, killed her, chopped up her body, cannibalized her, locked her in a suitcase and threw her on the street. In a wiretap, the killer is heard calling an African friend and telling him: "I have a white girl to rape." Today, finally, after 6 years, Pamela and her family got justice with a life sentence for the illegal immigrant.

2:17 PM · Jan 24, 2024

As it’s been expressed here on this forum, if you import the third world, you end up becoming the Third World
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy