Author Topic: Marco Rubio demands US military reschedule Sound of Freedom showings after cancelation  (Read 287 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Marco Rubio demands US military reschedule Sound of Freedom showings after cancelation
"Since the concern which led to the cancellation has now been addressed, I urge you to rectify this situation."

Katie Daviscourt
Seattle WA
Sep 14, 2023
3 Minute Read

US Senator Marco Rubio (R-FL) issued a letter to the military on Wednesday demanding they "reschedule" the showing of the hit box office film Sound of Freedom "without delay." This after US Southern Command canceled the anti-child sex trafficking film's screening earlier this month at its headquarters in Doral, Florida.

In the letter, Rubio contends that since the excuse the military provided for canceling the event has been rectified, SOUTHCOM needs to take immediate action to reschedule the screenings, according to The Hill.

The free screenings of the film, which has grossed over $200 million, had been planned for Aug. 28 and Oct. 19. However, SOUTHCOM reportedly succumbed to pressure from those echoing false statements from corporate media that the Christian-based thriller is a "Q-Anon" conspiracy. As the reason for canceling the event, the military cited concerns about "copyright infringement violations."

https://thepostmillennial.com/marco-rubio-demands-us-military-reschedule-sound-of-freedom-showings-after-cancelation
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
There is nothing woke about telling the truth, so the military wants no part of it. :nono:
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson