Author Topic: Shock Videos: Machete Fight, Cop Bashed in Head During ‘Mexican Independence Day’ Chaos in Chicago  (Read 260 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Shock Videos: Machete Fight, Cop Bashed in Head During ‘Mexican Independence Day’ Chaos in Chicago

Border Hawk
Sep 18, 2023

Chaos and violence broke out during ‘Mexican Independence Day’ celebrations in Chicago over the weekend.

Multiple barbaric attacks were captured on camera as combatants slashed each other with a machete and a visibly injured police officer was bashed over the head with a wooden stick as he lay in the street.

During one incident that unfolded along a parade route in broad daylight, a suspect apparently dressed as a masked luchador can be seen pulling a machete and hacking at men who confront him.

Families with young children watch as men brawl in the street and Chicago cops shout at them to stop.

https://borderhawk.blog/shock-videos-machete-fight-cop-bashed-in-head-during-mexican-independence-day-chaos-in-chicago/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson