Author Topic: Biggest bullying settlement ever sees California family awarded $27M after school let vile tormentor  (Read 247 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Biggest bullying settlement ever sees California family awarded $27M after school let vile tormentors beat Diego Stolz, 13, to death: Killers got NO jail time

The family of Diego Stolz, 13, were awarded the massive sum nearly four years after the death of the middle schooler

In 2021, the teenage boys who admitted to killing Diego were given a probation sentence by a juvenile court judge

Diego's family sued the school district for not acting on the information they had received about Diego's bullies
By SOPHIE MANN FOR DAILYMAIL.COM

PUBLISHED: 01:50 EDT, 14 September 2023 | UPDATED: 12:45 EDT, 18 September 2023

A California family has been awarded a record $27 million after school staff failed to prevent a 13 year-old boy being beaten to death by bullies at school. 

The wrongful death suit filed by the family of Diego Stolz was settled by Moreno Valley Unified School District on Wednesday and is the largest bullying payout in history.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12516535/Biggest-bullying-settlement-California-27million-killers.html
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson