Author Topic: Stolen Valor: Biden Lies About 9/11  (Read 233 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Stolen Valor: Biden Lies About 9/11
« on: September 18, 2023, 09:19:00 pm »
Stolen Valor: Biden Lies About 9/11
Claims to have been at Ground Zero the day after the attacks.
September 15, 2023 by Robert Spencer 15 Comments

It wouldn’t be a speech by Old Joe Biden if it didn’t contain a lie, but this was a particularly egregious one even for the conscienceless kleptocrat who currently occupies the Oval Office. On Monday, the 22nd anniversary of the 9/11 jihad attacks, Old Joe stood in Alaska, the length of a continent away from where the attacks took place and claimed to have been on the scene of the destruction of the World Trade Center in New York City on Sept. 12, 2001, the day after nearly three thousand people were killed there. There is just one problem: there is abundant evidence that Biden was in Washington on that day.

We can’t interview Corn Pop or the people who populate his innumerable other lies, but there is no doubt this time: the man who claims to be president was pulling the wool over the eyes of the American people and claiming that he carried out an act of courage and decency that he did not actually carry out. Either Biden’s dementia has rendered him so befogged that he can no longer distinguish reality from fantasy, or he is so dishonest, down to the very core of his being, that lying comes as naturally to him as breathing.

The second possibility is more likely, considering that Biden has had only a glancing relationship with the truth going all the way back to 1968, when he admitted plagiarizing a paper he wrote as a first-year law student, and has assembled a shocking long record of lying ever since then. On Monday, the unrepentant liar nevertheless tried to affect a tone of outraged righteousness as he intoned weakly: “To renew our sacred vow: never forget. Never forget. Never forget. Each of us. Each of those precious lives stolen too soon, when evil attacked.”

https://www.frontpagemag.com/stolen-valor-biden-lies-about-9-11/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson