Author Topic: ‘He’s accomplished absolutely nothing’: Rick Scott primary challenger calls Florida senator an ‘inef  (Read 274 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
‘He’s accomplished absolutely nothing’: Rick Scott primary challenger calls Florida senator an ‘ineffective crook’
September 18, 2023 | Arjun Singh

A primary challenger to Republican Sen. Rick Scott of Florida called the lawmaker an “absolute ineffective crook” whose career has been sustained by his personal wealth in a Monday interview with The Hill.

Keith Gross, an attorney and former restaurant business owner, has launched a campaign to challenge Scott in the state’s Republican senatorial primary in 2024. During an interview, Gross called Scott an ineffective senator who has “accomplished absolutely nothing” during his career, according to a report by The Hill.

“Rick has done a really great job of marketing. But if you separate his rhetoric from his record — ‘the wrecking ball in D.C.?’ Seriously, he’s accomplished absolutely nothing in five years in the U.S. Senate,” Gross said. “It’s because he’s an absolute ineffective crook, basically. If I thought there was an awesome senator in that seat … I would be looking at a different seat. Where can I make a difference?” he added.

During his Senate term, Scott has sponsored or co-sponsored 32 bills that have become law, including the National Defense Authorization Act of 2022.

more
https://www.bizpacreview.com/2023/09/18/hes-accomplished-absolutely-nothing-rick-scott-primary-challenger-calls-florida-senator-an-ineffective-crook-1397011/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Not a fan of Ricky ticky.  Don't know anything about his challenger.  But will be watching. 
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline libertybele

‘He’s accomplished absolutely nothing’: Rick Scott primary challenger calls Florida senator an ‘ineffective crook’
September 18, 2023 | Arjun Singh

A primary challenger to Republican Sen. Rick Scott of Florida called the lawmaker an “absolute ineffective crook” whose career has been sustained by his personal wealth in a Monday interview with The Hill.

Keith Gross, an attorney and former restaurant business owner, has launched a campaign to challenge Scott in the state’s Republican senatorial primary in 2024. During an interview, Gross called Scott an ineffective senator who has “accomplished absolutely nothing” during his career, according to a report by The Hill.

“Rick has done a really great job of marketing. But if you separate his rhetoric from his record — ‘the wrecking ball in D.C.?’ Seriously, he’s accomplished absolutely nothing in five years in the U.S. Senate,” Gross said. “It’s because he’s an absolute ineffective crook, basically. If I thought there was an awesome senator in that seat … I would be looking at a different seat. Where can I make a difference?” he added.

During his Senate term, Scott has sponsored or co-sponsored 32 bills that have become law, including the National Defense Authorization Act of 2022.

more
https://www.bizpacreview.com/2023/09/18/hes-accomplished-absolutely-nothing-rick-scott-primary-challenger-calls-florida-senator-an-ineffective-crook-1397011/

He has been accused in the past when running for governor of FL of being a 'crook' for quite sometime, though as far as I know, that's never been proven.

Here is his voting record -- you decide.

https://www.govtrack.us/congress/members/rick_scott/412838

https://justfacts.votesmart.org/candidate/key-votes/124204/rick-scott
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.