Author Topic: Joe, give RFK Jr. Secret Service protection — Hunter isn’t the only one who deserves it By Miranda  (Read 374 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Joe, give RFK Jr. Secret Service protection — Hunter isn’t the only one who deserves it
By Miranda Devine   
Published Sep. 17, 2023, 10:55 p.m. ET

What does it take for Joe Biden to grant his political rival Robert F. Kennedy Jr. the Secret Service protection he has been requesting?

Does Kennedy have to be mortally wounded by an assassin’s bullet, like his father and uncle?

RFK Jr. escaped the same fate Friday night when an armed man impersonating a US marshal tried to approach him at a Los Angeles campaign event just two miles from where his father was assassinated in 1968.

His private security team managed to avert catastrophe, but this is exactly the sort of threat he was warned is a uniquely high risk for his campaign.

The alarming security assessment is why he asked the Biden administration in June for an early start on Secret Service protection – but inexplicably he was denied.

Hunter Biden gets a six-car Secret Service motorcade to take him to courtrooms in Delaware and Arkansas, where doors are opened and closed for him as if he were a prince.

The Secret Service rented a house next to his in Malibu for $30,000 per month.

Even after Joe lost eligibility for a detail when his vice presidency ended, Hunter still had the Secret Service running around after him.

When a debit card he shared with Joe got cleaned out by a hooker, two former agents were dispatched within hours to Hunter’s hotel room to find out what happened to “Celtic’s account”, Celtic being Joe’s codename.

more
https://nypost.com/2023/09/17/joe-give-rfk-jr-secret-security-protection-hunter-isnt-the-only-one-who-deserves-it/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
He might be better off to keep the security team he has, rather than count on the SS.

It's obvious an incident is more precious to the Administration than his safety.

Sad to say, but with the level of corruption in the DOJ and elsewhere in the FedGov, I do not know that he could trust the SS guards to be as vigilant as the private team. It only takes one, despite the professionalism of the rest of the contingent.
« Last Edit: September 18, 2023, 05:19:27 pm by Smokin Joe »
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline PeteS in CA

I've posted my opinion of RFK Jr. multiple times, but that is not relevant (to me or anyone, AFAIK). What matters is that RFK Jr. is a candidate for the Presidency. RFK Jr. should have had Secret Service protection months ago. The Feds should provide that protection immediately and reimburse his campaign for every penny they have paid for the private security people he currently has.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
I've posted my opinion of RFK Jr. multiple times, but that is not relevant (to me or anyone, AFAIK). What matters is that RFK Jr. is a candidate for the Presidency. RFK Jr. should have had Secret Service protection months ago. The Feds should provide that protection immediately and reimburse his campaign for every penny they have paid for the private security people he currently has.
Right. This is a matter of principle, even though I would not vote for the man.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline corbe

I was under the impression that he had stated in the past that he didn't want SS protection, being that his Dad and Uncle both had SS when they were assassinated.  There is a possibility that I could be wrong.  :pondering:
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
   I was under the impression that he had stated in the past that he didn't want SS protection, being that his Dad and Uncle both had SS when they were assassinated.  There is a possibility that I could be wrong.  :pondering:

I was unaware rossie grier was an SS agent. :smokin:
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline corbe

He's Clint's buddy

No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline PeteS in CA

Doing some Math based on this article, https://www.foxnews.com/politics/rfk-jr-biden-administration-rejected-request-secret-service-protection-2024-race , RFK Jr. apparently requested Secret Service protection back in April this year.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.