Author Topic: On the Frontlines: Biden administration no longer serving, protecting and defending the Constitution  (Read 474 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
On the Frontlines: Biden administration no longer serving, protecting and defending the Constitution, American people – Brighteon.TV
09/15/2023 // Kevin Hughes // 2.5K Views

The Joe Biden administration has failed to serve, protect and defend the United States Constitution and the American people.
"If you follow the actions of the administration, not their words but their actual actions of what they're doing, it is very clear that they are no longer serving and protecting and defending the Constitution, nor the people of this sovereign country called America," host Christie Hutcherson said during the September 10 episode of "On the Frontlines" on Brighteon.TV.

Hutcherson added that the rogue Biden government has purposefully, intelligibly and methodically carried out what they are doing at the southern border. She went on to say that it is not just about migration and people coming for a better way of life. (Related: Roger Stone: Open border policy will DESTABILIZE America – Brighteon.TV.)

"It is more nefarious than that. And I really hope that you wake up and understand what truly is at risk. And that is the very freedom and liberty and the free air that you actually breathe here in the United States of America," Hutcherson said.

https://www.naturalnews.com/2023-09-15-biden-no-longer-serving-protecting-defending-constitution.html
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline SZonian

• Strike without warning
  • 415th Nightstalker
One is presuming he and his administration ever did.
Throwing our allegiances to political parties in the long run gave away our liberty.

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
:thumbsup:

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan

:yowsa:  :amen:
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
The JoePedo admin is conducting open war against this country as paid puppets of foreign nations.

None dare call it treason.
The Republic is lost.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
The JoePedo admin is conducting open war against this country as paid puppets of foreign nations.

None dare call it treason.

:amen:

"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
"No longer" ???

Who you be kiddin' with that...?