Author Topic: Think Impeachment Will Help Biden? Then Why Is He Behaving Like A Cornered Rat? I & I Editorial Boar  (Read 394 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Think Impeachment Will Help Biden? Then Why Is He Behaving Like A Cornered Rat?
I & I Editorial Board
September 18, 2023

Over the weekend, we came across a story warning Republicans about their decision to start an impeachment inquiry into President Joe Biden.

“It may well ensure that Republicans lose control of the House in 2024,” the story says. “And it could also give Joe Biden a boost as he runs for reelection, presumably against Donald Trump himself.”

In just the past few days we’ve seen a multitude of such warnings. Here’s a small sampling:

“Impeaching Biden Is a Desperate Gamble That Will Backfire”
    “Republicans would love to impeach Biden. It would backfire on them.”
    “How Republicans’ Push to Impeach Joe Biden Could Backfire”
    “Could the Biden impeachment inquiry backfire on Republicans?”
    “Will the House GOP’s Biden impeachment probe backfire?”
    “This is the White House’s Dream!”

Here’s the strange thing. Every one of these headlines appeared in leftist newspapers, were penned by leftist authors, or were uttered on leftist cable news programs.

It’s almost as though these outlets all got their marching orders from a single source. Which, it turns, out, they did – the Biden White House.

more
https://issuesinsights.com/2023/09/18/think-impeachment-will-help-biden-then-why-is-he-behaving-like-a-cornered-rat/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline DefiantMassRINO

Impeachment will now be an frequently used political tool when one party is in the White House, and the other in the House of Representatives.

Impeachment will be as useless, as worthless, and as pointless as "censure."
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
The end goal of an impeachment will be to expose, not to remove. Get it all out there, let Sniffy be a boulder around the neck of the Rats going into '24. A conviction simply is not possible.

And let the Rats remove him via the 25th. Let it be their decision.
The Republic is lost.

Offline Kamaji

The end goal of an impeachment will be to expose, not to remove. Get it all out there, let Sniffy be a boulder around the neck of the Rats going into '24. A conviction simply is not possible.

And let the Rats remove him via the 25th. Let it be their decision.

If disclosure is the goal, why is impeachment necessary for that?  Aren't there other avenues of disclosure?

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
If disclosure is the goal, why is impeachment necessary for that?  Aren't there other avenues of disclosure?

None that the complicit media will report on.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...

My understanding is that impeachment give them greater powers of investigation and subpoena.

If not, then no need.
The Republic is lost.

Offline DefiantMassRINO

"Impeachment" sounds more forboding and makes for sexier headlines ... until the word looses it's cache as it becomes as common as a sunrise.

What gave "impeachment" it's heft was its scarcity in American civic history.

Since Slick Willy got impeached for lying about an extra-marital Lewinsky, "impeachment" is just another political utensil in the kitchen drawer.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Impeachment will neither help nor hurt ol' white joe.

He won't be convicted. The chances of that are zero.

His "presidency" won't be "wounded". It's not "his" presidency NOW. And those behind the curtain running the show aren't interested much in how ol' joe is doin' -- they have their own agendas to pursue.

The DCommunists DON'T want him removed from office. They're terrified of that prospect, with kamala (sutra) then becoming president. That's THE LAST THING they want.

The only way to prevent that is to keep ol' joe "in the seat" until inauguration day 2025, regardless of how well he's doing physically, mentally, or... politically.

And have someone ELSE (other than kamala) ready to run in 2024.

As far as WHO that may be, I'm coming to see (through the haze) only two possible choices (since Newsom took himself out of the running):
1. moosey michelle
or
2. RFK, jr.

There may be a couple of others (Whitmer?), but they are the darkest of dark horses...