Author Topic: President Biden spotted with first lady and daughter Ashley at swanky NYC eatery ahead of UN General  (Read 500 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
President Biden spotted with first lady and daughter Ashley at swanky NYC eatery ahead of UN General Assembly
By Allie Griffin   
Published Sep. 18, 2023, 2:36 a.m. ET

https://nypost.com/2023/09/18/president-biden-spotted-with-first-lady-and-daughter-ashley-at-swanky-nyc-eatery-ahead-of-un-assembly/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Does he even know where he is?
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Biden is tenderly led out of swanky celeb-friendly Italian restaurant Il Cantinori by his daughter Ashley after president shut down swath of downtown NYC and caused traffic chaos to celebrate granddaughter Finnegan's birthday

The President arrived in the Big Apple via Air Force One on Sunday evening
    He is set to address leaders at the UN Assembly in New York this week
    Biden has been heavily criticized over his handling of the city's migrant crisis

By Laura Parnaby For Dailymail.Com

Joe Biden's arrival in New York City caused traffic chaos Sunday night as he took his family for dinner at a swanky Italian restaurant frequented by celebs including Alec Baldwin.

The president's Air Force One touched down at JFK ahead of the UN General Assembly conference next week, where climate change, poverty and Russia's invasion of Ukraine will be top of the agenda.

But his first stop was Il Cantinori, where he enjoyed a meal with several relatives. They were believed to have been toasting his granddaughter Finnegan's 23rd birthday.

First Lady Jill Biden and their daughter Ashley Biden were spotted at the family outing - although Finnegan's father Hunter Biden, who faces three federal charges over his purchase of gun - was not pictured with them.

Biden's downtown trip snarled traffic as police blocked roads in busy parts of Manhattan to clear the way for his motorcade to travel from the heliport to the fancy hotspot - where he received a standing ovation from patrons.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12529763/Biden-NYC-Assembly-dinner-Ashley-traffic-migrants.html

Published: 20:54 EDT, 17 September 2023 | Updated: 08:26 EDT, 18 September 2023
Support the USO

Offline LMAO

After Reagan left office, he publicly admitted that he was suffering from early stages of dementia.

Had he not made it public, nobody would’ve known

Their attempts to hide Biden’s decline is failing because he’s getting worse
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline mountaineer

Biden is tenderly led  ... by the woman he molested as a child. She sure is forgiving.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Biden is tenderly led  ... by the woman he molested as a child. She sure is forgiving.

Follow the money Honey! 
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Biden crashes birthday party at swanky New York restaurant Il Cantinori: Joe and Jill pose for photos with customers - where diners can enjoy $42 ravioli and $69 lamb

Budding TV and podcast producer Julie Balefsky was celebrating at the eatery
    The president and first lady Jill then came over and posed for photos
    Biden arrived in New York City on Sunday night and headed to Il Cantinori 

By Nikki Schwab, Senior U.S. Political Reporter For Dailymail.Com In New York, New York

Published: 17:30 EDT, 18 September 2023 | Updated: 17:32 EDT, 18 September 2023

Budding TV and podcast producer Julie Balefsky shared pictures on her Instagram that showed the president coming over and wishing her a happy birthday, as she sported a birthday hat and 'it's my birthday' sash

more
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12532745/Biden-crashes-birthday-party-swanky-New-York-restaurant-Il-Cantinori-Joe-Jill-pose-photos-customers-diners-enjoy-42-ravioli-69-lamb.html
Support the USO

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
LOL.  They put Joe in the back row.   What a duffus.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline libertybele

LOL.  They put Joe in the back row.   What a duffus.

The only thing missing is Joe not donning a party hat!   :rolling:
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline mountaineer

It's a safe bet Joe sniffed the birthday girl.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org