Author Topic: US Asks for Help Finding Missing F-35 Fighter Jet After Crash  (Read 1796 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Re: US Asks for Help Finding Missing F-35 Fighter Jet After Crash
« Reply #25 on: September 19, 2023, 01:00:29 pm »
USMC Finds Missing F-35B Amid Aviation Safety Standdown
Steve Trimble Brian Everstine September 18, 2023

Credit: U.S. Marine Corps

A frantic search for a missing F-35B whose pilot safely ejected ended late on Sept. 18 after U.S. military officials discovered a debris field in a remote area of South Carolina.

The roughly 28-hr. search for the Lockheed Martin-made stealth fighter included an unusual request to the public for any tips on the F-35B’ss whereabouts and prompted the U.S. Marine Corps to announce a two-day aviation standdown to review safety procedures.

The pilot was found on South Kenwood Avenue on the afternoon of Sept. 17 after ejecting less than a mile from the runway at Charleston International Airport, local news reports say. The pilot was transferred to a local hospital in stable condition, according to a statement by Joint Base Charleston.

But the aircraft continued flying in a northeasterly direction until finally crashing about “two hours northeast of Joint Base Charleston” in Williamsburg County, South Carolina, the Marine Corps said in a statement. If the hourly measurement referred to a driving distance, that would have put the debris field in the far northeastern corner of Williamsburg County.

https://aviationweek.com/defense-space/usmc-finds-missing-f-35b-amid-aviation-safety-standdown
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Online mountaineer

« Reply #26 on: September 19, 2023, 01:11:41 pm »
Bryan Larkin - Actual - DoD.DG.GAWD
@killabit
I just wanna state for the record I have been warning the U.S. Govt about a potential leak of the Integrity 178B Operating System through south america for literally over a year and a half now…
Guess what OS powers the F-35…. Wait for it… wait for it…
Integrity 178B.
I told you so @NSACyber
6:03 PM · Sep 18, 2023

Green Hills Software produces the Integrity 178B Operating System that powers the F-35, F-22, F-16, and B-2. It also powers the Airbus A380. It was also quite possibly leaked. Now you understand why the entire USMC air fleet has been grounded.

https://twitter.com/stillgray/status/1703988467771015430
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Mod2

« Reply #27 on: September 19, 2023, 01:21:02 pm »
Merged threads

Online mountaineer

« Reply #28 on: September 19, 2023, 01:25:18 pm »
JUST IN: Footage of the debris field of the F-35 jet has been released after it was located in a field in Williamsburg County, South Carolina.

https://twitter.com/CollinRugg/status/1704122078746829115

Online mountaineer

« Last Edit: September 20, 2023, 12:36:30 pm by mountaineer »

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #31 on: September 20, 2023, 02:51:04 pm »

I think the "Time For Dat" meme lady just got bumped from the throne.   This is classic.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #32 on: September 20, 2023, 03:36:24 pm »
I think the "Time For Dat" meme lady just got bumped from the throne.   This is classic.

I think the guy gots the bronchitis too.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online mountaineer

« Reply #33 on: September 21, 2023, 10:36:47 pm »
The eyewitness account is now set to music.

https://twitter.com/stevenvoiceover/status/1704551135065805100

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #34 on: September 21, 2023, 10:40:42 pm »
OMG...  Funniest dang thing I've seen in months!!!!!!!!!

Or quoting a forner legendary Briefer.......  "Top Notch"
« Last Edit: September 21, 2023, 10:43:37 pm by catfish1957 »
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline catfish1957

• Political Researcher
« Reply #35 on: September 22, 2023, 02:02:57 pm »

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #36 on: September 22, 2023, 02:59:30 pm »
One less jet Biden can use against the American people.   :smokin:
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley