Author Topic: Pelosi on Trump Blaming Her for January 6: ‘There Is a Sickness There’  (Read 382 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Pelosi on Trump Blaming Her for January 6: ‘There Is a Sickness There’

Pam Key 17 Sep 2023

During an appearance on MSNBC’s “The Sunday Show,” House Speaker Emerita Nancy Pelosi (D-CA) said former President Donald Trump is sick and knows he is responsible for the January 6, 2021 riot at the Capitol after he blamed her.

Anchor Jonathan Capehart asked, “The former president at the United States, Donald Trump, on Meet the Press, says this, and I’m quoting you directly, him directly, ‘Nancy Pelosi is responsible for January 6.’ He is blaming you for the attack on the Capitol that he instigated. Your response?”

Pelosi said, “The former occupant of the White House has always been about projection. He knows that he’s responsible for that, so he projects it on to others. His instigation of it insurrection, and assault in our Constitution, the day we were supposed to approve, and we did, the work of the Electoral College results, the assault on the Capitol building, the assault on the Constitution, the assault on our democracy. Shame on him.”

She continued, “He always projects. Now he used to say, well, she turned down my  troops no, we, Chuck Schumer and I begged him to send the troops again and again.”

Pelosi added, “There is the sickness here that has to be an intervention. That intervention has to be the election, which we have to win. That’s one of the reasons why I am running again, to fight for our democracy. Which is at stake, if he’s on the ballot.”

https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2023/09/17/pelosi-on-trump-blaming-her-for-january-6-there-is-a-sickness-there/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Re: Pelosi on Trump Blaming Her for January 6: ‘There Is a Sickness There’
« Reply #1 on: September 17, 2023, 09:56:39 pm »
Trump alleges Pelosi turned down 10,000 soldiers ahead of Capitol riot: 'She’s responsible for Jan. 6'
Former President Donald Trump claims Capitol police 'destroyed all the evidence about Nancy Pelosi'
By Danielle Wallace Fox News

Former President Donald Trump argued in his first network interview since leaving office that former Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi "is responsible for Jan. 6."

"Nancy Pelosi was in charge of security. She turned down 10,000 soldiers. If she didn’t turn down the soldiers, you wouldn’t have had Jan. 6," Trump told NBC’s "Meet the Press" host Kristen Welker during a recent sit-down interview at Trump's golf club in Bedminster, New Jersey.

Trump declined to answer if he called military or law enforcement that day, saying, "I behaved so well, I did such a good job, Nancy Pelosi turned down 10,000 soldiers… if she didn’t do that…" Welker challenged Trump that Pelosi did not have the authority he had as commander in chief.

"I understand that the police testified against her, the chief very strongly against her, the Capitol police, great people," Trump said in the interview aired Sunday. "They testified against her, and they burned all the evidence. OK? They burned all the evidence. They destroyed all the evidence about Nancy Pelosi."

more
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/trump-alleges-pelosi-turned-down-10000-soldiers-capitol-riot-responsible-jan-6
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline libertybele

Re: Pelosi on Trump Blaming Her for January 6: ‘There Is a Sickness There’
« Reply #2 on: September 17, 2023, 10:02:11 pm »
Gee, Nancy has been known repeatedly for her smear tactics, which she states over and over until people believe her.   I believe Trump on this.

If Nancy were to go down for this (which she won't) the domino affect (including Pence) would be quite revealing of the coup that truly happened.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.