Author Topic: McCarthy: Trump Will Be 2024 GOP Nominee, DeSantis ‘Not at the Same Level’  (Read 625 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
McCarthy: Trump Will Be 2024 GOP Nominee, DeSantis ‘Not at the Same Level’

Pam Key 17 Sep 2023

Speaker Kevin McCarthy (R-CA) said on this week’s broadcast of FNC’s  “Sunday Morning Futures” that President Donald Trump will be the 2024 Republican presidential nominee.

Anchor Maria Bartiromo said, “All of that, the policies that you mentioned of the Biden administration, is one reason that Donald Trump is leading in the polls right now. What’s your take on this, that as we see more indictments of Donald Trump, he seems to be gaining in terms of popularity with the public? Will he be the nominee? ”

McCarthy said, “I think he will be the nominee. President Trump is stronger today than he was in 2016 or 2020, and there’s a reason why. They saw the policies of what he was able to do with America, putting America first making our economy stronger. We didn’t have inflation. We didn’t have these battles around the world. We didn’t look weak around the world.”

Bartiromo said, “Well, it looks like Ron DeSantis is now trying to work with your colleagues who are pushing for a shutdown.”

McCarthy said, “Yeah, but I don’t think that would work anywhere. A shutdown would only give strength to the Democrats. It would give the power to Biden.”

He added, “President Trump is beating Biden right now in the polls. He’s stronger than he has ever been in this process. And, look, I served with Ron DeSantis. He’s not at the same level as President Trump by any shape or form. He would not is are gotten elected without President Trump’s endorsement.”

https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2023/09/17/mccarthy-trump-will-be-2024-gop-nominee-desantis-not-at-the-same-level/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
McCarthy: Trump Will Be 2024 GOP Nominee, DeSantis ‘Not at the Same Level’

Pam Key 17 Sep 2023

Speaker Kevin McCarthy (R-CA) said on this week’s broadcast of FNC’s  “Sunday Morning Futures” that President Donald Trump will be the 2024 Republican presidential nominee.

Anchor Maria Bartiromo said, “All of that, the policies that you mentioned of the Biden administration, is one reason that Donald Trump is leading in the polls right now. What’s your take on this, that as we see more indictments of Donald Trump, he seems to be gaining in terms of popularity with the public? Will he be the nominee? ”

McCarthy said, “I think he will be the nominee. President Trump is stronger today than he was in 2016 or 2020, and there’s a reason why. They saw the policies of what he was able to do with America, putting America first making our economy stronger. We didn’t have inflation. We didn’t have these battles around the world. We didn’t look weak around the world.”

Bartiromo said, “Well, it looks like Ron DeSantis is now trying to work with your colleagues who are pushing for a shutdown.”

McCarthy said, “Yeah, but I don’t think that would work anywhere. A shutdown would only give strength to the Democrats. It would give the power to Biden.”

He added, “President Trump is beating Biden right now in the polls. He’s stronger than he has ever been in this process. And, look, I served with Ron DeSantis. He’s not at the same level as President Trump by any shape or form. He would not is are gotten elected without President Trump’s endorsement.”

https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2023/09/17/mccarthy-trump-will-be-2024-gop-nominee-desantis-not-at-the-same-level/

Thanks ahead of time Kevin for your conservatism -- and you are correct, DeSantis is not at the same level as Trump; he's above him.
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Online Hoodat

The Swamp has spoken.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Online mountaineer

Jennifer Cabrera
@jhaskinscabrera
Bookmarking for all the people who say DeSantis is supported by the establishment.
Nope, that would be Trump. This is as establishment as it gets.

https://twitter.com/TheCalvinCooli1/status/1703435319071088887
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org
---------------
“The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.”
― George Orwell, 1984

Online Hoodat

Jennifer Cabrera
@jhaskinscabrera
Bookmarking for all the people who say DeSantis is supported by the establishment.
Nope, that would be Trump. This is as establishment as it gets.

You got that right.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Nonpartisan hack
    • Fullervision
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Online mountaineer

Ron DeSantis
@RonDeSantis
Kevin McCarthy says I’m a little different from Donald Trump. I agree.

In Florida, we run budget surpluses. We’ve paid down our debt. I’ve kept every one of my promises.

Meanwhile, McCarthy and Trump worked together to add $7 trillion — more debt than our country racked up in its first 200 years — to the debt in just four years.

It’s understandable that the DC Establishment doesn’t want me to be president — and I wear that as a badge of honor.
2:58 PM · Sep 18, 2023
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org
---------------
“The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.”
― George Orwell, 1984

Online the OlLine Rebel

Common sense is an uncommon virtue.

Offline catfish1957

• The Conservative Rapscallion of the Carp Kingdom
  • Political Researcher
Make that 1001 reasons for McRino to go F Himself.

Yes....  Tumpy is the Swamp candidate.  This endorsement is proof.
« Last Edit: September 19, 2023, 03:34:55 am by catfish1957 »
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.