Author Topic: MAGA spreads rumors of a DeSantis affair with Kim Reynolds  (Read 10419 times)

Online Polly Ticks

Re: MAGA spreads rumors of a DeSantis affair with Kim Reynolds
« Reply #25 on: September 20, 2023, 08:39:06 pm »
This is beyond tiresome.

Far, far beyond.
Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good, too. -Yogi Berra

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #26 on: September 20, 2023, 09:30:26 pm »
Trump has become synonymous with sleaze. 
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online libertybele

« Reply #27 on: September 20, 2023, 09:47:56 pm »

....that and a terrible disappointment.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
« Reply #28 on: September 20, 2023, 10:25:42 pm »
Does everyone realize that Gov. Reynolds is old enough to be his mother?
The Republic is lost.

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #29 on: September 20, 2023, 10:30:39 pm »

He always was. What he did to Cruz is unforgivable.

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #30 on: September 20, 2023, 10:33:41 pm »
Accusing DeSantis of animal abuse is pretty low, too. I guess they all figure they're safe from defamation suits (that whole "public figure" thing).
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #31 on: September 20, 2023, 10:37:27 pm »
He always was. What he did to Cruz is unforgivable.

So you admit it.  You've hated his guts since!  TDS sufferer since 2015.

"Objective" my ass!   happy77
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
« Reply #32 on: September 20, 2023, 10:41:04 pm »

What, so pointing out the truth about an eight-year pattern of behavior is subjective now?

That's the problem here. Trumpism is just like the alphabet soup lobby, wanting to redefine truth. A boy is a girl, if Trump says so.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Online Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"
« Reply #33 on: September 20, 2023, 10:41:40 pm »

Not my fight, but I'm just going to say that I don't believe that was forgiveable either, but I still was able to evaluate Trump objectively and choose to vote for him in 2016 and 2020.

Just because you vote for a guy doesn't mean you forgive him.  It just means you voted for him despite that action.
« Last Edit: September 20, 2023, 10:42:43 pm by Maj. Bill Martin »

Online libertybele

« Reply #34 on: September 20, 2023, 10:48:12 pm »

@DCPatriot  -- so we should just turn a blind eye when he makes up accusations and continues to bully conservatives?  What good does that do the country???  Regardless of what he's done in the past ... how can we expect to move forward with him as president as a nation??? Keep in mind that very few things that he implemented are actually in practice today. 

Yet he has the audacity to go after conservatism??? The very existence of our Republic, according to MAGA supporters rests on his shoulders. 

So, please explain how he will move this country forward, if he can't even stick behind the very foundation upon which our country was founded.

He is confusing -- he certainly gives patriotic speeches, but then in the next breath he'll fire off absurdities to those who are conservative. How does he expect to destroy Biden while playing this game?

I was very moved during his pre-inauguration address and his inauguration in general -- he presented himself as a whole different person ..... you're one of his biggest supporters, perhaps you can help me to understand.

Yes, I honestly want to understand.

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #35 on: September 20, 2023, 10:48:18 pm »
Not my fight, but I'm just going to say that I don't believe that was forgiveable either, but I still was able to evaluate Trump objectively and choose to vote for him in 2016 and 2020.

Just because you vote for a guy doesn't mean you forgive him.  It just means you voted for him despite that action.

Well "NO SHIT, SHERLOCK!"  Welcome to the party!

That's the entire premise of the hourly, daily, monthly argument with these pompous jerks!

They openly declare they are withholding their vote for him.  :laugh:
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #36 on: September 20, 2023, 10:53:50 pm »

Oh bullcrap. Tell me that ignoring the same bullshit all over again is somehow needed to be objective. It is what it is. And what it is is Tumpy lying AGAIN like a sack of sh*t. It's juvenile lying to gain advantage over his competitors. That is not winning. EVER.

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #37 on: September 20, 2023, 10:58:17 pm »
He is confusing -- he certainly gives patriotic speeches, but then in the next breath he'll fire off absurdities to those who are conservative. How does he expect to destroy Biden while playing this game?

Not confusing at all. Welcome to populism, which sticks its finger in the air and says whatever is popular at the time... It is not founded in principle or sound objectives. It is founded on bullsh*t.

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #38 on: September 20, 2023, 11:00:41 pm »

That's the entire premise of the hourly, daily, monthly argument with these pompous jerks!

AND RIGHTLY SO. I am not going to vote for a guy that forever damaged the economy and liberty of this nation... That is not something to ignore. That's time to make sure he never gets another swing at the pinata.

Online Maj. Bill Martin

« Reply #39 on: September 20, 2023, 11:14:17 pm »

Oh, I'm also one of those pompous jerks who've openly declared that I'm withholding my vote for him in 2024.  I was just pointing out that I voted for him in 2016 and 2020 despite not having forgiven him for what he said about Cruz.  He was a lousy candidate back then too, but I thought him better than the alternative both times so I voted for him anyway.

He's now a much worse candidate than he was in 2016 or 2020, and I can't rationalize voting for him again in 2024.  So if he's the nominee, I'll either write in someone or just vote downticket.

« Last Edit: September 20, 2023, 11:22:58 pm by Maj. Bill Martin »

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #40 on: September 20, 2023, 11:21:38 pm »

Big difference in now vs 2016, was DJT then was kind of a blank slate, so the binary argument at that time had some validity.

Fast fowarding to 2024, with Freedom Cities, Bonus Babies, and a shift Pro-Life positions?  Trump's hard left turn in unmistakable.   It's not a matter of witholding vote.  It is more of why would we promote and support a candidate that doesn't  represent our values.

Respectfully, I'll be voting for the most conservative candidate available.  Even if it is a 3rd party choice.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online LMAO

« Reply #41 on: September 21, 2023, 12:49:57 am »

Cougar? 888mouth
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Online libertybele

« Reply #42 on: September 21, 2023, 01:00:58 am »
Big difference in now vs 2016, was DJT then was kind of a blank slate, so the binary argument at that time had some validity.

Fast fowarding to 2024, with Freedom Cities, Bonus Babies, and a shift Pro-Life positions?  Trump's hard left turn in unmistakable.   It's not a matter of witholding vote.  It is more of why would we promote and support a candidate that doesn't  represent our values.

Respectfully, I'll be voting for the most conservative candidate available.  Even if it is a 3rd party choice.

I as well.  888high58888

Online Hoodat

« Reply #43 on: September 21, 2023, 01:02:22 am »

Trump zealots do not waste time 'thinking'.  They simply blurt out the first lie that pops in their heads.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Online LMAO

« Reply #44 on: September 21, 2023, 11:39:20 am »
Trump zealots do not waste time 'thinking'.  They simply blurt out the first lie that pops in their heads.

Or they simply regurgitate what they read on TruthSocial with no skepticism whatsoever
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Online Maj. Bill Martin

« Reply #45 on: September 21, 2023, 02:37:36 pm »

:amen:

Online Maj. Bill Martin

« Reply #46 on: September 21, 2023, 02:47:33 pm »

They don't care if it is true.  They only care if the accusation may give them a momentary political advantage.

You can destroy opposing politicians in a number of ways. One is to make false accusations of immoral or improper conduct. Another is to use lawfare. 

Apparently, many Trump supporters expect the rest of us to consider the former a perfectly acceptable form of hardball politics that we should just "get over".  "Quit whining about mean tweets", etc.

But then they demand that we rally around Trump when Democrats try to destroy him politically through lawfare.  A complete double standard.

Personally, I believe wrongful accusations designed to unfairly destroy the reputation of another person are disqualifying, regardless of whether they involve the legal system or not.

Offline catfish1957

• Political Researcher
« Reply #47 on: September 21, 2023, 02:51:47 pm »
They don't care if it is true.  They only care if the accusation may give them a momentary political advantage.

You can destroy opposing politicians in a number of ways. One is to make false accusations of immoral or improper conduct. Another is to use lawfare. 

Apparently, many Trump supporters expect the rest of us to consider the former a perfectly acceptable form of hardball politics that we should just "get over".  "Quit whining about mean tweets", etc.

But then they demand that we rally around Trump when Democrats try to destroy him politically through lawfare.  A complete double standard.

Personally, I believe wrongful accusations designed to unfairly destroy the reputation of another person are disqualifying, regardless of whether they involve the legal system or not.

Excellent comments, and it should not go unmentioned that probably  a good line share of the money DJT has raised the past 6 months has likely gone toward the Roger Stone- David Pecker Slime machine.  These two were behind almost all the character assasinations by the Trump camp back and in '16, and those toward RDS this year.

I wonder if his supporters really care.

Online Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
« Reply #48 on: September 21, 2023, 02:54:07 pm »

Except being that she's the Gov of Iowa, it could backfire at caucus which is just around the corner if it catches fire. Stupid move really.
The Republic is lost.

Offline catfish1957

• Political Researcher
« Reply #49 on: September 21, 2023, 02:57:32 pm »
Mrs. DeSantis is gorgeous. 

Even Tumpy is delusional if he thinks he can create shit like this