Author Topic: MAGA spreads rumors of a DeSantis affair with Kim Reynolds  (Read 10714 times)

Offline LMAO

Re: MAGA spreads rumors of a DeSantis affair with Kim Reynolds
« Reply #175 on: September 26, 2023, 05:53:41 pm »
I'm 75 years old as of this coming Saturday and have been heavily involved in politics for more than 50 of those years. The first election I got to vote in was in 1968. Never voted anything but Republican in all those years except for 2016 when I could not bring myself to vote for Trump and went third party.  Trump, virtually single handedly, moved the ball further in my direction than any other in my lifetime and I would have crawled over a mile of broken glass to vote for him in 2020 when the election was flat out stolen from him. That was done because ALL the swamp critters knew that a second Trump term would rain hell fire down on their playground.

IF I cast my vote for Trump in the upcoming primary it will be because he damned well earned it!

Happy Birthday

Any birthday plans?
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #176 on: September 26, 2023, 05:57:14 pm »
Trump is more like the mouthy kid who keeps grounding out to first. 

He at least got some wood on the ball unlike all those who have never done ANYTHING but sit in their seats and blow raspberries! Like you for instance!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #177 on: September 26, 2023, 05:58:57 pm »
Happy Birthday

Any birthday plans?

:yowsa: Get there!

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #178 on: September 26, 2023, 06:09:23 pm »
I'm 75 years old as of this coming Saturday and have been heavily involved in politics for more than 50 of those years. The first election I got to vote in was in 1968. Never voted anything but Republican in all those years except for 2016 when I could not bring myself to vote for Trump and went third party.  Trump, virtually single handedly, moved the ball further in my direction than any other in my lifetime and I would have crawled over a mile of broken glass to vote for him in 2020 when the election was flat out stolen from him. That was done because ALL the swamp critters knew that a second Trump term would rain hell fire down on their playground.

IF I cast my vote for Trump in the upcoming primary it will be because he damned well earned it!

:beer:
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline LMAO

« Reply #179 on: September 26, 2023, 06:14:26 pm »
One one hand, it would be better to have a Democrat in the WH and have the GOP start working on being the loyal opposition than to put Congressional Republicans in a bind by having to oppose the big spending plans of their own party’s president

What do you think the MAGAs  will do to people like Rand Paul  if he started  pumping the brakes on Trump’s inflationary deficits and his economy crippling tariffs?

Purges
« Last Edit: September 26, 2023, 06:16:14 pm by LMAO »
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

Offline LMAO

Barry Goldwater

Online roamer_1

« Reply #181 on: September 26, 2023, 06:39:37 pm »
This little backwater is an almost perfect microcosm of the Republican party in general.

Blah! Blah! Blah! continually and nothing much ever accomplished. 

I am no longer a Republican. I am ever a Conservative. There will be no agreement with Republicans, because their intentions are Conservative no longer.

We are arguing over big government on the Right. Some here applaud it... which is why I am no longer Republican. There will be no compromise with that. It_is_our_doom. All of us.

That is direct opposition to Conservative principles, the same as Democrats. There can be no shared effort. There can be no agreement.

Online Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #182 on: September 26, 2023, 06:43:25 pm »
Trump can’t hide from voters forever. .....

Just how is Donald Trump "hiding" from voters @LMAO ?

Online roamer_1

« Reply #183 on: September 26, 2023, 06:47:20 pm »

I have never disagreed with you more, @Bigun

He moved the ball very little. And the only thing he can hang his hat on long term, abortion, he now rises against. He did nearly insurmountable damage to the economy, terrible damage to liberty, and nearly nothing else that wasn't immediately overturned... All for the low, low price of

TWENTY-FRIGGIN-TRILLION DOLLARS.

No damn way I'll vote for that.
« Last Edit: September 26, 2023, 06:56:14 pm by roamer_1 »

Online roamer_1

« Reply #184 on: September 26, 2023, 06:49:38 pm »
He at least got some wood on the ball unlike all those who have never done ANYTHING but sit in their seats and blow raspberries! Like you for instance!

That's just it... No, he didn't. Candy from the clown at the front of the parade.

Offline LMAO

« Reply #185 on: September 26, 2023, 06:51:38 pm »
Just how is Donald Trump "hiding" from voters @LMAO ?

Hiding from the debates

He needs to be confronted with his record. His record on how he handled Covid. His record on spending. His record on tariffs. He needs to be confronted on where he’s going to get the money to pay for everything.

The above explains his reluctance to enter the GOP debate stage.

Barry Goldwater

Offline LMAO

« Reply #186 on: September 26, 2023, 06:54:08 pm »
Trump also needs to be confronted over many of the people. He appointed the positions in government.

Anybody can make a mistake. But were  his appointments bad or is  Donald Trump bad at picking the right people? Neither one is good
« Last Edit: September 26, 2023, 06:58:06 pm by LMAO »

Barry Goldwater

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #187 on: September 26, 2023, 06:55:26 pm »
I have never disagreed with you more, @Bigun

He moved the ball very little. And the only thing he can hang his hat on long term, abortion, he now rises against. He did nearly insurmountable damage to the economy, terrible damage to liberty, and nearly noth8ng else that wasn't immediately overturned... All for the low, low price of

TWENTY-FRIGGIN-TRILLION DOLLARS.

No damn way I'll vote for that.

It's OK for you to disagree with me @roamer_1 I stand by every word I said here. If that offends you so be it.

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online roamer_1

« Reply #188 on: September 26, 2023, 06:59:40 pm »
It's OK for you to disagree with me @roamer_1 I stand by every word I said here. If that offends you so be it.

It doesn't offend me @Bigun ... It just can't be argued. Your position holds no weight. No offense meant.

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #189 on: September 26, 2023, 07:00:36 pm »
That's just it... No, he didn't. Candy from the clown at the front of the parade.

**nononono* No way that is true! Multitudes of people in this country will never again view the federal government in the same way they previously did and that is 100% due to the efforts of Donald J. Trump. And nowhere does that say I have ever agreed with the way he handled fiscal matters. I do not and never will.

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online roamer_1

« Reply #190 on: September 26, 2023, 07:03:02 pm »
**nononono* No way that is true! Multitudes of people in this country will never again view the federal government in the same way they previously did and that is 100% due to the efforts of Donald J. Trump. And nowhere does that say I have ever agreed with the way he handled fiscal matters. I do not and never will.

Sure... And most of them lost jobs, many many had businesses destroyed thanks to his gentle ministrations... Reality persists.

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #191 on: September 26, 2023, 07:03:05 pm »
It doesn't offend me @Bigun ... It just can't be argued. Your position holds no weight. No offense meant.

That's fine if that's what you truly believe. I continue to stand by what I said. @roamer_1

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline LMAO

« Reply #192 on: September 26, 2023, 07:03:59 pm »

I think that the reason why Donald Trump won in 2016 was because Hillary Clinton was a poster child for everything people hated about Washington DC.

Many of those same people who voted for Donald Trump also voted for Barack Obama. Her deplorable comment probably didn’t help.

Barry Goldwater

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #193 on: September 26, 2023, 07:05:24 pm »
Sure... And most of them lost jobs, many many had businesses destroyed thanks to his gentle ministrations... Reality persists.

:yowsa: Reality does persist! And reality is that if omelets are to be made some eggs must be broken.

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online roamer_1

« Reply #194 on: September 26, 2023, 07:07:48 pm »
:yowsa: Reality does persist! And reality is that if omelets are to be made some eggs must be broken.

Not for the sake of big government from the right... And sure he broke a hella lot of eggs alright... Where's the omelet?

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #195 on: September 26, 2023, 07:09:57 pm »
I think that the reason why Donald Trump won in 2016 was because Hillary Clinton was a poster child for everything people hated about Washington DC.

Many of those same people who voted for Donald Trump also voted for Barack Obama. Her deplorable comment probably didn’t help.

I did not ever vote for Trump in 2016 but over the following four years watched him rip the mask off of what our federal government has become.

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #196 on: September 26, 2023, 07:11:23 pm »
Not for the sake of big government from the right... And sure he broke a hella lot of eggs alright... Where's the omelet?

I've already told you! That you refuse to see it is not my problem.

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online roamer_1

« Reply #197 on: September 26, 2023, 07:16:22 pm »
I've already told you! That you refuse to see it is not my problem.

Other than abortion, which I credit him for, though he stands against it now... name anything other than debt and inflation, and the misery of lockdowns that survived his administration... I'll wait.  :whistle:

Online Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #198 on: September 26, 2023, 07:19:35 pm »
Hiding from the debates

He needs to be confronted with his record. His record on how he handled Covid. His record on spending. His record on tariffs. He needs to be confronted on where he’s going to get the money to pay for everything.  The above explains his reluctance to enter the GOP debate stage.

But, Trump answers those questions in every interview, and he gives two or three a week ----even to unfriendly news outlets.  He addresses these issues including  past performance and future policy in every speech and separate policy video. 

The reality is:  Trump doesn't need  90 minutes on a debate stage to do what he's been doing for months ---- answering every question every time it's asked.

Methinks you're disappointed that Trump's "reluctance" to appear on the debate stage denies the ankle biters a chance to bask in Trump's stature and win a "look at ME!" moment the only way they are able.  And, FWIW, I think your disappointment is perfectly understandable.  happy77

@LMAO

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #199 on: September 26, 2023, 07:27:29 pm »

I am no longer a Republican. I am ever a Conservative. There will be no agreement with Republicans, because their intentions are Conservative no longer.

The Conservatives such as yourself don't have the keys to the car because you're like Woody Allen behind the wheel in the driving rain...wipers going..."Did you ever get the urge to just suddenly crash into an oncoming car?"    :yowsa:

You're a Mad Hatter extremist.  Haven't been far enough off that mountain to even see a Cracker Barrel   :beer:

We are arguing over big government on the Right. Some here applaud it... which is why I am no longer Republican. There will be no compromise with that. It_is_our_doom. All of us.

That is direct opposition to Conservative principles, the same as Democrats. There can be no shared effort. There can be no agreement.

This is the same nonsense you pulled in 2016 and again in 2020.

You're a spoiled brat.  The kid who gets mad, picks up his ball and goes home...leaving us all on the field wondering WTF is wrong with that dude?

Sad thing my friend...you have no excuse.  Take the COVID nonsense out of the equation and his administration was simply magnificent.

It seems virtue signaling is much more important to you than the fate of the country....which is going to hell BTW. 
« Last Edit: September 26, 2023, 07:28:42 pm by DCPatriot »
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald