Author Topic: MAGA spreads rumors of a DeSantis affair with Kim Reynolds  (Read 10679 times)

Online LMAO

Re: MAGA spreads rumors of a DeSantis affair with Kim Reynolds
« Reply #125 on: September 25, 2023, 12:43:05 am »
@LMAO

You HAVE no points.

Lol

As expected, I got the Trump answer
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
« Reply #126 on: September 25, 2023, 12:44:20 am »
9999what You have obviously been drinking WAY too much Kool-Aid @libertybele !  PLEASE stop before you further embarrass yourself.

@Bigun -- it wasn't meant to be my perspective but the probabilities of what the liberals are going to record.
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
« Reply #127 on: September 25, 2023, 12:47:50 am »
@libertybele

Ahhh,DNC talking points!

Spoken like a true RINO.

Not my talking points, but likely what the liberals are going to record. Liberals run our media, schools, history books etc.  No, I don't believe he was responsible for J6, and I think the impeachments were bogus.  I believe that the election was also stolen.  However, that's not the liberal viewpoints at all. 
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Online berdie

« Reply #128 on: September 25, 2023, 01:37:21 am »
Not my talking points, but likely what the liberals are going to record. Liberals run our media, schools, history books etc.  No, I don't believe he was responsible for J6, and I think the impeachments were bogus.  I believe that the election was also stolen.  However, that's not the liberal viewpoints at all.

He who wins the war gets to write the history.

Online roamer_1

« Reply #129 on: September 25, 2023, 02:09:42 am »
@LMAO

You HAVE no points.

Annnnd Just like that... @sneakypete cedes the field.  :laugh:

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #130 on: September 25, 2023, 02:16:03 am »
Lol

As expected, I got the Trump answer

Yes, you did.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
« Reply #131 on: September 25, 2023, 02:51:43 am »
I don't dispute it  because it is biased political BullBush,plus I mostly don't give a damn because nothing he says or does is as bad as what his opponents say and do on a daily  basis.

But you just go ahead and keep voting  for more of the same while hoping for change,bubba!
There you have it.

Nothing Donald Trump says or does is as bad as anything Ron DeSantis or any other Republican in the primary does on a daily basis.

Nothing.

So I guess the past five years of DeSantis's governorship is worse than the four years of the Trump presidency, including the Fauci Birx Era where he ceded the entire Northeast to Andrew Cuomo, who still sings Trump's praise. The same Northeast, by the way, that gave him the 2016 primary boost that got him over the top, explicitly by promising he would help turn around years of oppression and deindustrialization.

"Grab'em by the you-know-what, and they let you get away with it."

"I could shoot someone on Fifth Avenue."

"Everyone on the right owes their existence to my endorsement." (That one's a paraphrase but gets snowcloned so much I'm not going to bother looking up every instance where he took credit for someone else's work.)

All of that, is better than anything Ron DeSantis might say.

I'm just glad that the more Trump's sycophants keep running their mouths, the more they reveal themselves as Democrats in sheep's clothing.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #132 on: September 25, 2023, 04:17:19 am »
There you have it.

Nothing Donald Trump says or does is as bad as anything Ron DeSantis or any other Republican in the primary does on a daily basis.

Nothing.

So I guess the past five years of DeSantis's governorship is worse than the four years of the Trump presidency, including the Fauci Birx Era where he ceded the entire Northeast to Andrew Cuomo, who still sings Trump's praise. The same Northeast, by the way, that gave him the 2016 primary boost that got him over the top, explicitly by promising he would help turn around years of oppression and deindustrialization.

"Everyone on the right owes their existence to my endorsement." (That one's a paraphrase but gets snowcloned so much I'm not going to bother looking up every instance where he took credit for someone else's work.)

I'm just glad that the more Trump's sycophants keep running their mouths, the more they reveal themselves as Democrats in sheep's clothing.
There is a certain someone that I won't name, but that someone is usually making thoughtful commentary on other topics, shares a very interesting and daring military service and is interesting and supportive. However on one particular subject he reminds me very much of my friends old dad who would get bored and pick fights just to liven things up. It could be anyone like the young people in the apartments next door, people walking their dogs in front of his house, or my friends wife, not that he disliked her he loved her, but he was bored. I'm not sayin this is the case, but I'm really starting to believe it :shrug:

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #133 on: September 25, 2023, 07:57:28 am »
There you have it.

Nothing.

@jmyrlefuller

With  ALL due  respect,ESAD!
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline the OlLine Rebel

« Reply #134 on: September 25, 2023, 12:16:40 pm »
@the OlLine Rebel

It IS a good thing,bubba.

Caring about how the history books see one is possibly narcissistic.  In the case of Trump, just more evidence of his narcissism.

Which is funny, because that’s most likely how he’ll be portrayed, starting with his long business/high society history.
Common sense is an uncommon virtue.

Online LMAO

« Reply #135 on: September 25, 2023, 12:32:49 pm »
@jmyrlefuller

@jmyrlefuller

I see you also got the “Trump answer”

Welcome to the club
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

Online LMAO

« Reply #136 on: September 25, 2023, 12:34:17 pm »
Caring about how the history books see one is possibly narcissistic.  In the case of Trump, just more evidence of his narcissism.

Which is funny, because that’s most likely how he’ll be portrayed, starting with his long business/high society history.

Any president cares how history judges them. Biden probably believes he’s doing a bang up job and history will be kind to him
« Last Edit: September 25, 2023, 12:44:37 pm by LMAO »

Barry Goldwater

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #137 on: September 25, 2023, 12:44:27 pm »
There you have it.

Nothing.

:thumbsup:

Offline catfish1957

• FJB!!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #138 on: September 25, 2023, 01:19:43 pm »
@jmyrlefuller

On cue, you run from the truth.

With all due respect.....   you still are a mental midget
« Last Edit: September 25, 2023, 01:20:56 pm by catfish1957 »
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Mod2

« Reply #139 on: September 25, 2023, 01:32:18 pm »
No insults, no namecalling. Stop.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #140 on: September 25, 2023, 02:21:51 pm »

@OILike Rebel

EVERYBODY that isn't clinically depresses in Narcissistic on a certain level. That is what drives us to excel,instead of sitting around on our asses at home and eating donuts until we explode.

Or are you now going to claim you are "ego-free",like that is a good thing?

So what? Will that negate anything positive he does?

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #141 on: September 25, 2023, 02:24:04 pm »
Any president cares how history judges them. Biden probably believes he’s doing a bang up job and history will be kind to him

@LMAO

And THERE it is!

NOBODY runs for President that doesn't have a massive  ego. Some hide it better than  others,some have more honest reason to possess a massive ego that others,but  they ALL have a massive ego or they would have never ran for public office to start with.

It is NOT a job for those who are shy or lacking in self-confidence.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #142 on: September 25, 2023, 02:25:18 pm »
On cue, you run from the truth.

With all due respect.....   you still are a mental midget

@catfish1957

And people like you are a "Truth Beacon"?

ROFLMAO!

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #143 on: September 25, 2023, 11:26:08 pm »

Biden believes he is the greatest President this country has ever had.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #144 on: September 25, 2023, 11:28:02 pm »

@Hoodat

Well,to  be fair to him,he probably  believed that BEFORE he became President.

The best One-Word description for him is "Delusional",and it is nothing new.

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #145 on: September 25, 2023, 11:36:41 pm »

The Forrest Gump of the Presidents.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #146 on: September 25, 2023, 11:56:01 pm »
Wrong Gump

Offline Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"
« Reply #147 on: September 26, 2023, 12:25:47 am »
@Hoodat

Well,to  be fair to him,he probably  believed that BEFORE he became President.

The best One-Word description for him is "Delusional",and it is nothing new.

I was going to say "moron", but given that he's a moron who thinks he's brilliant, "delusional" is the better choice.

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
« Reply #148 on: September 26, 2023, 12:30:39 am »

That's quite an insult to Forest Gump.  :laugh:

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #149 on: September 26, 2023, 10:52:38 am »
That's quite an insult to Forest Gump.  :laugh:

Agreed!