Author Topic: MAGA spreads rumors of a DeSantis affair with Kim Reynolds  (Read 10506 times)

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Re: MAGA spreads rumors of a DeSantis affair with Kim Reynolds
« Reply #100 on: September 24, 2023, 07:37:12 pm »
Back in 2008, a lot of Obama supporters were molding him into the image they believed he would be. Not who he really was, or what he would ultimately turn out to be. They went 100% on blind faith into how they envisioned what an Obama presidency would look like. Remember the woman who believe that he would pay for her gas and mortgage? Obama never ran on any promise to pay anybody’s gas or mortgage. But that particular woman believe that would happen.

SP’s post reminds me of that. He’s molding Donald Trump into what he believes even if it’s completely separated from reality. That’s what emotional bonds do.

@LMAO

Once again providing you  are full of Biden. I don't even like Trump,and have stated so several times.

Don't let reality "harsh your brain farts",though.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline LMAO

« Reply #101 on: September 24, 2023, 07:39:53 pm »
@LMAO

Once again providing you  are full of Biden. I don't even like Trump,and have stated so several times.

Don't let reality "harsh your brain farts",though.

You have stated several times you hate Trump so much you wouldn’t even invite him into your own home

Yet your postings give you away. Any criticism of Donald Trump and you go after the person making the criticism the same way a teenage girl would go after people criticizing her boyfriend

And we all see it in your posts. Your support of Trump is absolutely based more on an emotional attachment
« Last Edit: September 24, 2023, 07:55:06 pm by LMAO »
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline libertybele

« Reply #102 on: September 24, 2023, 07:49:14 pm »
@Maj. Bill Martin

That's because you  are more concerned with  manners and the  opinions of your foes than you are winning,and you feel a DEEP NEED to adore any candidate you support.

On the other hand,*I* want someone whose ONLY concern is winning and getting a positive write-up in the history books as "the President that saved America."

You are not going to do with  with a weasel like DeSanctimonious or any other "Republican Factory  Approved Candidate". What THEY want more than anything else is someone that won't upset their apple carts.

Trump doesn't give a damn about apple carts. All he cares about is the history  books.

Let's review, shall we @sneakypete  -- so far in the history books he'll go down as the president that was impeached twice and indicted for numerous felony charges. He failed to calm an insurrection while he had the opportunity, making major cities defund the police. In fact, he is being tried for tying to 'rig' and election on J6. He failed to secure the border as promised and he locked the country down from a supposed pandemic costing jobs and people's livelihoods. So if you think the liberals are going to put in the history books that he saved America, you are dreaming.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #103 on: September 24, 2023, 07:55:48 pm »
Let's review, shall we @sneakypete  -- so far in the history books he'll go down as the president that was impeached twice and indicted for numerous felony charges. He failed to calm an insurrection while he had the opportunity, making major cities defund the police. In fact, he is being tried for tying to 'rig' and election on J6. He failed to secure the border as promised and he locked the country down from a supposed pandemic costing jobs and people's livelihoods. So if you think the liberals are going to put in the history books that he saved America, you are dreaming.

I have said it before... History will not be kind to Donald Tump. Nor to his movement. Like all populist movements, it is nothing but erratic and emotional, and will amount to nothing.

Offline LMAO

« Reply #104 on: September 24, 2023, 08:01:30 pm »
Choosing a candidate is like an employer looking for a good employee

Yet, some believe that we should have less standards for picking a candidate for president than an employer would have when choosing an employee

I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #105 on: September 24, 2023, 09:25:57 pm »
Choosing a candidate is like an employer looking for a good employee

Yet, some believe that we should have less standards for picking a candidate for president than an employer would have when choosing an employee
I like your analogy, an employer looking at candidates for a job will look at primarily qualifications, in Trump we(yeah me too) chose a candidate with absolutely no real world qualifications, he had no idea how our system of government works and apparently not even a rudimentary knowledge of the constitution, worse yet during his four years in office and three years since he has still made no effort to learn. I certainly know how I handled employees like that when I was a manager and rehire was never an option.
« Last Edit: September 24, 2023, 09:28:40 pm by GtHawk »

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #106 on: September 24, 2023, 10:26:46 pm »

9999what You have obviously been drinking WAY too much Kool-Aid @libertybele !  PLEASE stop before you further embarrass yourself.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"
« Reply #107 on: September 24, 2023, 10:26:55 pm »
@Maj. Bill Martin

That's because you  are more concerned with manners and the opinions of your foes than you are winning, and you feel a DEEP NEED to adore any candidate you support.

@sneakypete

That response doesn't make sense from any perspective.   I just got done saying I have no emotional connection to any candidate, and that there are multiple candidates other than Trump I'd vote for in the general election.  Saying that I have a "DEEP NEED to adore any candidate" I support is literally the exact opposite of what I'm saying.  I don't have any need, deep or other wise, to even like the candidate I support.  That's why there are multiple candidates I find acceptable.  I just have to believe they'll do less harm to the country in the short and long term than would Biden, and Trump doesn't fit that.  I think he's a big-spending, big-government populist who will say or do anything to get elected, so he's out.

You're the guy obsessing over just one particular candidate.
« Last Edit: September 24, 2023, 10:32:45 pm by Maj. Bill Martin »

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #108 on: September 24, 2023, 10:28:54 pm »
You have stated several times you hate Trump so much you wouldn’t even invite him into your own home

Yet your postings give you away. Any criticism of Donald Trump and you go after the person making the criticism the same way a teenage girl would go after people criticizing her boyfriend

And we all see it in your posts. Your support of Trump is absolutely based more on an emotional attachment

@LMAO

"LMAO",indeed!

Just because YOU are a "fan boi" for a candidate doesn't  mean that I am. You plan on voting for one of the "usual suspects" that is approved by  the RNC,while claiming you want change.

I just don't tolerate fools quietly.
« Last Edit: September 24, 2023, 10:30:14 pm by sneakypete »

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #109 on: September 24, 2023, 10:31:41 pm »

@libertybele

Ahhh,DNC talking points!

Spoken like a true RINO.

Offline LMAO

« Reply #110 on: September 24, 2023, 10:36:02 pm »
@LMAO

"LMAO",indeed!

Just because YOU are a "fan boi" for a candidate doesn't  mean that I am. You plan on voting for one of the "usual suspects" that is approved by  the RNC,while claiming you want change.

I just don't tolerate fools quietly.

This is a serious question, but do you ever look at your own posts and you ever look how you respond to people who have a legitimate criticisms of a Trump second term?

I have yet to see you honestly, and in good faith, dispute anybody. You always attack the person.
Like I said, your response to people is very similar to a teenage girl who’s crush is being attacked

Barry Goldwater

Offline LMAO

« Reply #111 on: September 24, 2023, 10:36:37 pm »
@libertybele

Ahhh,DNC talking points!

Spoken like a true RINO.

And this is another example. Why don’t you dispute the points she made instead of attacking her personally

Barry Goldwater

Offline LMAO

« Reply #112 on: September 24, 2023, 10:37:50 pm »
@sneakypete

That response doesn't make sense from any perspective.   I just got done saying I have no emotional connection to any candidate, and that there are multiple candidates other than Trump I'd vote for in the general election.  Saying that I have a "DEEP NEED to adore any candidate" I support is literally the exact opposite of what I'm saying.  I don't have any need, deep or other wise, to even like the candidate I support.  That's why there are multiple candidates I find acceptable.  I just have to believe they'll do less harm to the country in the short and long term than would Biden, and Trump doesn't fit that.  I think he's a big-spending, big-government populist who will say or do anything to get elected, so he's out.

You're the guy obsessing over just one particular candidate.

He attacks other members as not voting for Trump means you want the same old same old. Yet he never defines what saving America or change is.

I suppose there would be some rush of gratification amongst his supporters should  he beat Biden. The problem is, after the immediate gratification, there’s governing to do
« Last Edit: September 24, 2023, 10:41:02 pm by LMAO »

Barry Goldwater

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #113 on: September 24, 2023, 10:38:06 pm »
This is a serious question, but do you ever look at your own posts and you ever look how you respond to people who have a legitimate criticisms of a Trump second term?

I have yet to see you honestly, and in good faith, dispute anybody. You always attack the person.
Like I said, your response to people is very similar to a teenage girl who’s crush is being attacked

@LMAO

I don't suffer fools quietly.

Just because I don't like Trump doesn't mean that I want another RINO Insider elected so that nothing gets changed.

Offline LMAO

« Reply #114 on: September 24, 2023, 10:43:42 pm »
@LMAO

I don't suffer fools quietly.

Just because I don't like Trump doesn't mean that I want another RINO Insider elected so that nothing gets changed.

You don’t like Trump,so you claim not that anyone buys that, and you’ve also said you wouldn’t invite him into your own home. But yet you demand others put him in the public’s  house.

A very strange argument indeed for a candidate.

I have yet to see you dispute any criticism of Donald Trump on a factual basis. I think deep down, you know you can’t.
« Last Edit: September 24, 2023, 10:50:09 pm by LMAO »

Barry Goldwater

Offline the OlLine Rebel

« Reply #115 on: September 24, 2023, 10:48:45 pm »

Trump doesn't give a damn about apple carts. All he cares about is the history  books.

You say that like it’s a good thing.
Common sense is an uncommon virtue.

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #116 on: September 24, 2023, 10:53:16 pm »

Go9od or bad, he is failing miserably at it... History books will not be kind to Tumpy.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #117 on: September 24, 2023, 11:11:36 pm »
You don’t like Trump,so you claim not that anyone buys that, and you’ve also said you wouldn’t invite him into your own home. But yet you demand others put him in the public’s  house.

A very strange argument indeed for a candidate.

I have yet to see you dispute any criticism of Donald Trump on a factual basis. I think deep down, you know you can’t.

@LMAO

I don't dispute it  because it is biased political BullBush,plus I mostly don't give a damn because nothing he says or does is as bad as what his opponents say and do on a daily  basis.

But you just go ahead and keep voting  for more of the same while hoping for change,bubba!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #118 on: September 24, 2023, 11:12:48 pm »

@the OlLine Rebel

It IS a good thing,bubba.

Offline LMAO

« Reply #119 on: September 24, 2023, 11:12:53 pm »
Instead of lashing out at any criticism of Donald Trump, why don’t MAGAS explain to us why we conservatives should vote for the following

Why should conservatives vote for a candidate who has added more to the debt in dollar terms in the shortest amount of time than any other candidate in history, and is promising more

Why should conservative vote for a candidate who said  fairly recently that we can print our way out of a default

Why should conservative vote for a candidate who put crippling tariffs on the economy and ended up hurting farmers to the point that we had to bail them out and bragged about doing such

Why should conservatives vote for a candidate who appoints  people  and blames them for his failures

Why should conservatives vote for a candidate who is promising to expand the power of the federal government?

Why should conservatives vote for a candidate who can’t even create coalitions in his own party so rules by executive order which gets over turned by the first Democrats that replaces him

Why should conservatives vote for a candidate who costs us elections after elections

« Last Edit: September 24, 2023, 11:15:18 pm by LMAO »

Barry Goldwater

Offline LMAO

« Reply #120 on: September 24, 2023, 11:15:49 pm »
@LMAO

I don't dispute it  because it is biased political BullBush,plus I mostly don't give a damn because nothing he says or does is as bad as what his opponents say and do on a daily  basis.

But you just go ahead and keep voting  for more of the same while hoping for change,bubba!

You just made my point. Can’t dispute any of the points made so you’ll just dismiss them
« Last Edit: September 24, 2023, 11:18:14 pm by LMAO »

Barry Goldwater

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #121 on: September 24, 2023, 11:19:03 pm »
Instead of lashing out at any criticism of Donald Trump, why don’t MAGAS explain to us why we conservatives should vote for the following

Why should conservatives vote for a candidate who has added more to the debt in dollar terms in the shortest amount of time than any other candidate in history, and is promising more

Why should conservative vote for a candidate who said  fairly recently that we can print our way out of a default

Why should conservative vote for a candidate who put crippling tariffs on the economy and ended up hurting farmers to the point that we had to bail them out and bragged about doing such

Why should conservatives vote for a candidate who appoints  people  and blames them for his failures

Why should conservatives vote for a candidate who is promising to expand the power of the federal government?

Why should conservatives vote for a candidate who can’t even create coalitions in his own party so rules by executive order which gets over turned by the first Democrats that replaces him

Why should conservatives vote for a candidate who costs us elections after elections

Do you want the logical reasonable answer?  Or do you want the Trump answer?
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Offline LMAO

« Reply #122 on: September 24, 2023, 11:22:15 pm »
Do you want the logical reasonable answer?  Or do you want the Trump answer?

Well, a logical reasonable answer to my points would be nice

But my experience tells me I would get the Trump answer

Barry Goldwater

Offline Idiot

« Reply #123 on: September 24, 2023, 11:26:39 pm »

pointing-up goopo

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #124 on: September 25, 2023, 12:25:54 am »
You just made my point. Can’t dispute any of the points made so you’ll just dismiss them

@LMAO

You HAVE no points.