Author Topic: The Real RFKjr  (Read 574 times)

Offline kevindavis007

Join The Reagan Caucus: https://reagancaucus.org/ and the Eisenhower Caucus: https://EisenhowerCaucus.org

Ronald Reagan: “Rather than...talking about putting up a fence, why don’t we work out some recognition of our mutual problems and make it possible for them to come here legally with a work permit…earning here they pay taxes here.”

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Re: The Real RFKjr
« Reply #1 on: September 16, 2023, 02:32:43 pm »
Well, that's insane.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #2 on: September 16, 2023, 03:48:22 pm »
Thanks for posting this @kevindavis007!  RFK Jr would be as devastating to the country as Shortbus Joe.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online mountaineer

« Reply #3 on: September 16, 2023, 11:04:57 pm »
It's amazing that self-proclaimed conservatives might like him as a candidate, simply because he opposes vaccines. Good grief.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
« Reply #4 on: September 16, 2023, 11:59:19 pm »
The whole thread is bonkers. He basically wants to end any new production of plastic in this country.

Thereby triggering the importation of more plastic goods from Asia, which have to be shipped across the Pacific, further escalating the problem.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Online corbe

« Reply #5 on: September 17, 2023, 12:34:35 am »
   The dems may be in more trouble than we tend to think on this Conservative Forum, more so than another Trump/Conservative fight in the GOP. 
   RFK Jr can't be bought off like bernie and you know the dems are gonna shut him out of their Convention this coming July and if they do that, he will probably go 3rd Party and take more votes away from newsome than Trump.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
« Reply #6 on: September 17, 2023, 01:35:34 am »
   The dems may be in more trouble than we tend to think on this Conservative Forum, more so than another Trump/Conservative fight in the GOP. 
   RFK Jr can't be bought off like bernie and you know the dems are gonna shut him out of their Convention this coming July and if they do that, he will probably go 3rd Party and take more votes away from newsome than Trump.

They'll find a way to get rid of RFK Jr., he's starting to become a thorn in their side. 
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Online corbe

« Reply #7 on: September 17, 2023, 01:48:55 am »
They'll find a way to get rid of RFK Jr., he's starting to become a thorn in their side. 

Shirley, you're not suggesting the way 'they' got rid of his Father, Uncle and Cousin?     :smokin:
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #8 on: September 17, 2023, 02:39:50 pm »
   Shirley, you're not suggesting the way 'they' got rid of his Father, Uncle and Cousin?     :smokin:

You mean like in LA this past week?
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #9 on: September 17, 2023, 02:41:38 pm »
The whole thread is bonkers. He basically wants to end any new production of plastic in this country.

Thereby triggering the importation of more plastic goods from Asia, which have to be shipped across the Pacific, further escalating the problem.

The fatal flaw in typical Democrat reasoning...they never fully game out the consequences of their ideas.
I will NOT comply.

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #10 on: September 17, 2023, 02:44:47 pm »

Today I bought some vacuum packed mandarin oranges at COSTCO.

Grown in Chile.  Packed in Thailand.  Eaten in Maryland USA.    :shrug:
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Online massadvj

• Editorial Advisor
« Reply #11 on: September 17, 2023, 03:07:27 pm »
I keep reading posts on Twitter in which Trump supporters think he would be the "perfect" VP pick for their orange god.  There is a lot to like in RFKjr. He is, after all, a classical liberal.  Listening to him, I am not sure whether he is less aligned with my thinking than Trump. I have no doubt he understands the constitution better than Trump does.