Author Topic: GOP rivals pounce on Trump after ex-prez fumbles when asked if a man ‘can become a woman’ by Megyn K  (Read 455 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
 GOP rivals pounce on Trump after ex-prez fumbles when asked if a man ‘can become a woman’ by Megyn Kelly
By Mary Kay Linge   
Published Sep. 16, 2023, 3:44 p.m. ET

Republican presidential candidate Gov. Ron DeSantis and other conservative critics took aim at former president Donald Trump for hedging this week on the explosive issue of transgenderism — and refusing to give a clear answer on whether he believes it’s possible to change one’s sex .

Trump responded with a long-drawn-out “Ummm” and an uncomfortable laugh when host Megyn Kelly, in a Thursday interview on her “The Megyn Kelly Show” on Sirius XM, asked: “Can a man become a woman?”

“In my opinion,” he finally said, shaking his head slightly, “you have a man, you have a woman.”

“I, I, I think part of it is birth,” he continued.

“Can the man give birth? No.”

But he seemed to leave the door open on that criterion.

“They’ll come up with some answer to that also someday,” Trump went on.

“I heard just the other day they have a way that now the man can give birth. No, I would say I’ll continue my stance on that.”

more
https://nypost.com/2023/09/16/trump-fumbles-megyn-kelly-query-can-a-man-become-a-woman/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
"Republicans pounce..." We need a Election Season Buzzword Bingo card.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
"Republicans pounce..." We need a Election Season Buzzword Bingo card.
Can we use "unfounded claims" as the free space?
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline corbe

We knew this long ago when he said Caitlyn Jenner could use any bathroom he wished in Trump Tower.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
   We knew this long ago when he said Caitlyn Jenner could use any bathroom he wished in Trump Tower.

There's a lot of truth to that, @corbe   Thank you.

Once you personally know one of "these people", whether you walk away thinking it's a birth/mental defect or it's complete narcissistic nonsense...as a public figure, you STILL have to show respect for Jenner, whether it's Bruce or Caitlyn. 
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline roamer_1

Yeah... And back-east folks think it's alright.  *****rollingeyes***** **nononono*