Author Topic: Lauren Boebert groped 'Beetlejuice' date in heavy-petting session before being tossed; blames behavi  (Read 3346 times)

Online Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"
September 17, 2023
Lauren Boebert ‘Beetlejuice’ scandal starting to smell like a political hit
By Olivia Murray

Of course, there’s immediate cause for suspicion and heightened skepticism when high-resolution and infrared video footage, focused right on a high-profile conservative firebrand, from a blacked-out theater, emerges almost simultaneously with the scandal.

Here’s a little timeline of events:

Last Sunday, “two patrons” were ejected from a theater performance of Beetlejuice in Denver; by Tuesday, we find out those two patrons were Colorado’s own Representative Lauren Boebert and a “date.” Surveillance footage captured very untoward and belligerent behavior: Boebert was seen vaping, and rubbing her paramour’s nether region as he groped her chest. On Wednesday, we learned the identity of the man, finding out that he’s 46-year-old Quinn Gallagher, a divorced father-of-one, Denver bar owner, and a Democrat. One alleged source told the Daily Mail that if Gallagher’s parents were to find out about the tryst, they “would be horrified because they are definitely blue.”

Now yesterday… we’re told via the New York Post report that not only is Gallagher a Democrat, but according to social media posts his bar has a very pro-gay ethos, going as far as hosting drag shows. From the outlet:

In January, the Hooch Craft Cocktail Bar in Aspen, which is co-owned by Quinn Gallagher, staged ‘a winter Wonderland Burlesque & Drag Show,’ an invitation for the event reveals.

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2023/09/lauren_boebert_beetlejuice_scandal_starting_to_smell_like_a_political_hit.html

It other words, it's 100% accurate so the only defense they have is trying to shoot the messenger.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
 buh bye

Lauren Boebert breaks up with Democratic bar owner who groped her during ‘Beetlejuice’ date
By Joe Tacopino   
Published Sep. 18, 2023, 7:15 p.m. ET

Hard-right Rep. Lauren Boebert has parted ways with the man seen groping her during a frisky date at a Colorado theater while enjoying a family-friendly performance of the musical “Beetlejuice.”

The self-described “eccentric” pol, 36, returned to Washington, DC, on Monday and told TMZ that “all future date nights have been canceled” between her and bar owner Quinn Gallagher.

“I learned to check party affiliations before you go on a date,” Boebert told the outlet, referring to Gallagher, who co-owns an Aspen bar that hosts drag shows.

Although she alluded to her date’s affiliation as a Democrat, the GOP stalwart said the break-up had nothing to do with the various reports on Gallagher in recent days.

“He’s a wonderful man, and it was a great time to go out and have dinner and enjoy part of a show,” she told TMZ.

“Nothing to do with anything that anyone reported. Honestly, he’s a private citizen and we peacefully parted. Great man, great friend and I wish him all the best.”

more
https://nypost.com/2023/09/18/lauren-boebert-breaks-up-with-man-who-groped-her-during-beetlejuice-date/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Too late.  She's now a laughing stock.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online Polly Ticks

Lauren Boebert breaks up with Democratic bar owner who groped her during ‘Beetlejuice’ date

The headline kind of makes it sounds like she wasn't a willing and enthusiastic participant ... which is not what the video represents.
Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good, too. -Yogi Berra

Online Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
The headline kind of makes it sounds like she wasn't a willing and enthusiastic participant ... which is not what the video represents.

Confused on this as well, some people say she had her hands down his pants, but I read somewhere else she was basically physically restraining his hand. To me, that's sexual assault, if she was set up by this guy. The whole thing is kinda weird.  :shrug:

Online Polly Ticks

Confused on this as well, some people say she had her hands down his pants, but I read somewhere else she was basically physically restraining his hand. To me, that's sexual assault, if she was set up by this guy. The whole thing is kinda weird.  :shrug:

Maybe ... but her comments didn't seem to indicate there was anything amiss between them.

“He’s a wonderful man, and it was a great time to go out and have dinner and enjoy part of a show,” she told TMZ.

“Nothing to do with anything that anyone reported. Honestly, he’s a private citizen and we peacefully parted. Great man, great friend and I wish him all the best.”

:shrug:
Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good, too. -Yogi Berra

Online Maj. Bill Martin

So what's going to happen with Boebert after she loses her seat?

She's single, she's got no degree or demonstrable skills (other than whatever she was doing in that theater seat...), and she's pissed off a whole lot of people.  Plus, she won't have been in Congress long enough to earn a pension.  So what is she going to do for a living?

I'm laying 5-2 odds she's on OnlyFans within 3 years.
« Last Edit: September 19, 2023, 09:55:27 pm by Maj. Bill Martin »

Online corbe

Those remanufactured boobs will carry her far.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Online Maj. Bill Martin

Right to OnlyFans...

Odds have now dropped to 2-1.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher

As flotation devices.  From what we have been reading the past week, seems more than her boobs are fake.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online corbe

Hopefully the Trump Girls (we know who they are) will be Primaried and Lose, despite the Trump Endorsement.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline catfish1957

• Political Researcher
   Hopefully the Trump Girls (we know who they are) will be Primaried and Lose, despite the Trump Endorsement.

They both act like sorority girls on a sex and booze bender.

Online corbe