Author Topic: Democrats Jerry Nadler and AOC Drowned Out By Angry Protesters During Migrant Crisis Presser in NYC  (Read 336 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Democrats Jerry Nadler and AOC Drowned Out By Angry Protesters During Migrant Crisis Presser in NYC
By Debra Heine
September 15, 2023

Angry New Yorkers heckled and screamed at Democrat lawmakers during a chaotic press conference Friday morning as they tried to address the city’s migrant crisis. Reps. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, Jerry Nadler and other Democrats were drowned out by the furious crowd outside the Roosevelt Hotel mega shelter in Midtown.

“Immigrants makes America strong,” said Nadler. “Nowhere is that clearer than right here in New York.”

“Close the freaking border!” one protester shouted as Nadler spoke. The protesters waved signs against illegal immigration and flipped the Democrats off as they spoke.

“The city is always changing,” Nadler continued. The one constant is that people from around the world want to come here to build a better life for themselves and we’re all better for that.”

https://amgreatness.com/2023/09/15/democrats-jerry-nadler-and-aoc-drowned-out-by-angry-protesters-during-migrant-crisis-presser-in-nyc/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline Kamaji