Author Topic: Unvetted Single Men from All Over the World Pour in Non-Stop  (Read 208 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Unvetted Single Men from All Over the World Pour in Non-Stop
« on: September 15, 2023, 06:10:31 pm »
Unvetted Single Men from All Over the World Pour in Non-Stop

By M Dowling - September 14, 2023

Arizonans who voted for Katie Hobbs should be very proud of themselves right now. Her state is being inundated with hundreds of thousands of unvetted people who are coming from nations that are hotbeds of terrorism and crime.

These people are pouring in non-stop, and we don’t know who they are. If you think this isn’t an enormous national security threat, you’re an imbecile. What Democrats want is for these people to come in such large numbers that they demand amnesty. They will vote only for Democrats, who obviously don’t care about our safety. Many of the people coming in are from Senegal, Sudan, Mauritania, and other dangerous nations. Todd Bensman has already spotted people he believes are warlords.

We just released one report in which Border Patrol said that they had offered 330,000 last month, and that doesn’t count all the Gotaways. Gotaways are even worse than the ones pouring in. You can imagine how dangerous they are — they don’t even want to turn themselves in and give CBP a fake name.

Democrats who support this just for votes are evil. Granted, the average person doesn’t know the truth, and they’re voting for people who are doing this without knowing the truth. The media has not told them the truth.

https://www.alipac.us/f12/unvetted-single-men-all-over-world-pour-non-stop-412947/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline libertybele

Re: Unvetted Single Men from All Over the World Pour in Non-Stop
« Reply #1 on: September 15, 2023, 06:13:36 pm »
This is exactly what happened over in France, German, UK, Belgium, etc.  These men aren't refugees, they have a 'purpose' to overtake our country.  Obviously we didn't learn from what happened in Europe.

Yes this IS a national security threat and yes we do have a CRISIS at our border!
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.