Author Topic: MSNBC: 'How Not to Have a Psychic Meltdown When You See New Trump-Biden Poll Numbers'  (Read 541 times)

Offline pjcomix

• DUmmie FUnnies YouTube Channel
Trump Derangement Syndrome is such a debilitating ailment that MSNBC is now giving psychological advice on how its liberal TDS readers can ward off horrible visions. Unfortunately, as you can see in his September 6 MSNBC piece, "How not to have a psychic meltdown when you see new Trump-Biden poll numbers," it is Waldman himself who seems to be in deep need for intensive grief counseling.

https://newsbusters.org/blogs/nb/pj-gladnick/2023/09/15/msnbc-how-not-have-psychic-meltdown-when-you-see-new-trump-biden
DUmmie FUnnies YouTube Channel
https://www.youtube.com/dummiefunnies

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
FTA:

How can it possibly be, I keep getting asked, that after everything we’ve been through since 2015, even 5% of Americans, let alone 45%, would consider letting him within a mile of the White House?

I have the same trouble looking at Biteme's poll numbers.  Who TF is this 30% who think Sloe Joe is doing a fabulous job??
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline LMAO

FTA:

Who TF is this 30% who think Sloe Joe is doing a fabulous job??

I'm related to two
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...

FTA:

I have the same trouble looking at Biteme's poll numbers.  Who TF is this 30% who think Sloe Joe is doing a fabulous job??
These are mostly idiots and morons. Not saying that as an insult. That is truly exactly what they are. They do not know anything about anything. Therefore they just randomly pick 'Biden' not knowing what or who he is. Or, they just picked a name they heard on CNN/MSNBC and have been told that is who they are supposed to pick.

Also, if the poll presents Trump vs. Biden, many of the intellectually challenged will pick the "Not Trump" choice. It is not that they 'support' Joe Biden, they have just been inculcated with the idea that Trump is Satan on Earth so they reflexively pick "the Other Guy" whoever that may be. In this case, it just happens to be Biden. If they replace 'Biden' with Hannibal Lector, then Hannibal Lector would get 30% support.

All of the polls showing 30% Biden support does not mean 30% support him or even know who he is. It is more reflective of name recognition and MSM conditioning than it is a considered opinion.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
These are mostly idiots and morons. Not saying that as an insult. That is truly exactly what they are. They do not know anything about anything. Therefore they just randomly pick 'Biden' not knowing what or who he is. Or, they just picked a name they heard on CNN/MSNBC and have been told that is who they are supposed to pick.

Also, if the poll presents Trump vs. Biden, many of the intellectually challenged will pick the "Not Trump" choice. It is not that they 'support' Joe Biden, they have just been inculcated with the idea that Trump is Satan on Earth so they reflexively pick "the Other Guy" whoever that may be. In this case, it just happens to be Biden. If they replace 'Biden' with Hannibal Lector, then Hannibal Lector would get 30% support.

All of the polls showing 30% Biden support does not mean 30% support him or even know who he is. It is more reflective of name recognition and MSM conditioning than it is a considered opinion.
Same on the other side. In a fair fight, Donald Trump would be at the bottom of polling for the GOP nomination. But people recognize his name and have conditioned themselves to refuse to consider anyone else.

I'm THIS close to running a longshot third party bid myself.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
FTA:

@Cyber Liberty

People who live in gooberment housing,eat gooberment food,and party DOWN with gooberment cash after every payday.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Same on the other side. In a fair fight, Donald Trump would be at the bottom of polling for the GOP nomination. But people recognize his name and have conditioned themselves to refuse to consider anyone else.

I'm THIS close to running a longshot third party bid myself.

@jmyrlefuller

You poor BayBay!

Does Rude Orange Mans scare you  snookie?
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline LMAO

Me too!   :laugh:

Every family is required to have at least one
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline roamer_1

FTA:

That is the approximate size of the hard left.