Author Topic: Visa Overstay Has Sickening Consequences in Virginia  (Read 268 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Visa Overstay Has Sickening Consequences in Virginia
« on: September 15, 2023, 02:09:43 pm »
Visa Overstay Has Sickening Consequences in Virginia
September 14, 2023

A 20-year-old foreign national who overstayed his visa has been charged with abduction and three counts of raping a missing pre-teen girl in Virginia.

Although multiple media reports erroneously identified Brandon Estrada De Leon as a “Virginia man” and even a “Leesburg native” he was an alien who entered this country on a travel visa obtained in 2020 and stuck around for more than two years after it lapsed.

De Leon’s arrest came after a report of a missing juvenile in the leafy Washington, D.C., suburb of Leesburg. Though the girl was later found alive, investigators said De Leon harbored the minor while misleading authorities as to her whereabouts. The young captive had been sexually assaulted repeatedly.

https://www.fairus.org/blog/2023/09/14/visa-overstay-has-sickening-consequences-virginia
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline DefiantMassRINO

Re: Visa Overstay Has Sickening Consequences in Virginia
« Reply #1 on: September 15, 2023, 02:41:21 pm »
Some of the 9/11 hi-jackers had overstayed their visas.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.