Author Topic: Marine arrested after trying to board plane with explosives  (Read 282 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Marine arrested after trying to board plane with explosives
« on: September 14, 2023, 06:05:46 pm »
Marine arrested after trying to board plane with explosives
September 13, 2023

A Marine in North Carolina was allegedly arrested by naval authorities after attempting to board a plane with explosives.

The unnamed Marine had apparently just graduated from Infantry Weapons Training at Camp Lejeune and had orders to go to 29 Palms in California.

Infantry Weapons Training is an additional four weeks of training on machine guns, mortars, or anti-armor weapons for Infantry Marines who have completed their Infantry training.

A video of the Marines’s alleged arrest was posted to the @NotInRegz Instagram account and claims he “got caught with a smoke grenade and projectiles while trying to board a plane” to 29 Palms.

https://popularmilitary.com/marine-arrested-after-trying-to-board-plane-with-explosives/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline Kamaji

Re: Marine arrested after trying to board plane with explosives
« Reply #1 on: September 14, 2023, 06:06:42 pm »
:facepalm2:

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Re: Marine arrested after trying to board plane with explosives
« Reply #2 on: September 14, 2023, 06:07:33 pm »
He must be as sharp as a bowling ball. 000hehehehe
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson