Author Topic: Trump forgets support of Fauci in tough Megyn Kelly sitdown  (Read 10053 times)

Offline roamer_1

Re: Trump forgets support of Fauci in tough Megyn Kelly sitdown
« Reply #50 on: September 15, 2023, 09:05:28 pm »
That doesn’t fly at all.

On FR and everywhere conservative, many of us were highly skeptical of any of the vaccines from the get-go.  Well, I figured we’d have to wait another year, because there is no way you can rush biology.  But when it came out even faster, I was highly concerned exactly because of the biology.  But regardless, many were skeptical even at the time, but even moreso when they came out before the 1-year anniversary of hysteria.

YUP. Right from the get-go. I called it then, and it's on the record.

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #51 on: September 15, 2023, 09:25:31 pm »
I hate to admit this, but I kind of miss RIV.  I don't agree with her, but it forces me to take my high blood pressure meds.  happy77

I worry about sounding chambers... And no insult meant, but I think the more liberal leaning users have value - @Mesaclone  comes to mind.... I used to get in gigantic debates with him, and it was fun... Conservatives debating Conservatives, I get it, steel sharpens steel and all that, And I realize he wound up pretty repetitive, but it was healthy debating him generally, as he was well spoken and thoughtful - Even though we did not often agree.

I think that is valuable, not only to my own debates, but to the forum generally. Someone who is well spoken and has a thought out point of view is welcome to me, Especially if their position is different to mine.

BUT four pages of people calling each other 'poopyhead' is not the same thing - And that's what Tump threads ALWAYS devolve into. Because there really is nothing debatable. His acolytes (not everyone, now) are not functioning from a point of principle and debate... More like rah-rah squad leading... And there is only offense when their great leader is questioned by the numbers. That's why anyone who doesn't love Tumpy is a hater - almost immediately.

It's weird and unproductive.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #52 on: September 15, 2023, 09:39:52 pm »
:thumbsup:

Absolutely agree!!! You have created the best forum going and yes you do an incredible job!! 
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #53 on: September 15, 2023, 09:40:01 pm »
I worry about sounding chambers... And no insult meant, but I think the more liberal leaning users have value - @Mesaclone  comes to mind.... I used to get in gigantic debates with him, and it was fun... Conservatives debating Conservatives, I get it, steel sharpens steel and all that, And I realize he wound up pretty repetitive, but it was healthy debating him generally, as he was well spoken and thoughtful - Even though we did not often agree.

I think that is valuable, not only to my own debates, but to the forum generally. Someone who is well spoken and has a thought out point of view is welcome to me, Especially if their position is different to mine.

BUT four pages of people calling each other 'poopyhead' is not the same thing - And that's what Tump threads ALWAYS devolve into. Because there really is nothing debatable. His acolytes (not everyone, now) are not functioning from a point of principle and debate... More like rah-rah squad leading... And there is only offense when their great leader is questioned by the numbers. That's why anyone who doesn't love Tumpy is a hater - almost immediately.

It's weird and unproductive.

@roamer_1

Geezus man, do you not contain an ounce of self-awareness?

Maybe if you'd stop going out of your way to type "Tumpy"..."Tumpists"...

you'd get the dialogue to which you seek.

And yeah...let's talk about "Acolytes".

You guys are into Ron DeSantis like you guys were into Ted Cruz.

IMO, you're the "extremists" Rush Limbaugh and Charles Krauthammer warned us about.   :laugh:
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline LMAO

« Reply #54 on: September 15, 2023, 09:53:44 pm »

That's because both men were the most conservative candidates in the GOP primary. And, as a conservative, both of them have records that align with me

Of all the current GOP candidates running, Trump is the most liberal
« Last Edit: September 15, 2023, 09:55:35 pm by LMAO »
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #55 on: September 15, 2023, 09:57:35 pm »
@roamer_1

Oh no, @DCPatriot ... That is quite purposeful... To insult him the very same way he insults others, as a declared device. I know it pisses y'all off. And I am glad it does. Because y'all have no problem with anyone else being called names whatsoever. Especially when the name is coined by your fearless leader. So 'Tumpy' he will stay... Forever. Giving the bully back his own medicine is just the thing.

IMO, you're the "extremists" Rush Limbaugh and Charles Krauthammer warned us about.   :laugh:

Sure. But it is not Cruz, or DeSantis - It's what they're standing upon. I have no personal investment in DeSantis the man... Or rather, I should say little investment - I do admire him personally, because he is a bulldog, because he is unafraid, and because he is well organized. So I will rise to attacks on his person - which is what y'all always do because he cannot be attacked on his record... But I would far prefer debates on the issues and on his record, rather than always having to rise to defend his person from scurrilous attacks against his honor...
« Last Edit: September 15, 2023, 09:59:12 pm by roamer_1 »

Offline libertybele

« Reply #56 on: September 15, 2023, 09:59:16 pm »
That's because both men were the most conservative candidates in the GOP primary. And, as a conservative, both of them have records that align with me

I have to disagree with you on this one.  Ramsy is the most liberal, then Pence.

As for Trump, Noem sticking her neck out for him is quite a feather in his cap as far as I'm concerned.  She is pretty darn conservative.

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online DCPatriot

« Reply #57 on: September 15, 2023, 10:00:04 pm »

President Trump gave us a Conservative majority SCOTUS.

Just because he isn't an efficiency expert in the accounting department doesn't translate that he'd not make the best POTUS to take on The Left and Deep State.
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline libertybele

« Reply #58 on: September 15, 2023, 10:01:50 pm »
@roamer_1

Show me anyone who is more conservative and more competent running than DeSantis.  We need to seat a conservative and whether or not you agree with that is certainly your prerogative.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #59 on: September 15, 2023, 10:03:20 pm »

Just because he isn't an efficiency expert in the accounting department doesn't translate that he'd not make the best POTUS to take on The Left and Deep State.

Well, they were supposed to be conservative, but their conservatism has much to be desired.

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #60 on: September 15, 2023, 10:03:20 pm »

YES, in fact, it DOES.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #61 on: September 15, 2023, 10:04:13 pm »
So back on topic; Trump forgets about his support of Fauci??? I'm not buying that baloney for a NY second.

Online DCPatriot

« Reply #62 on: September 15, 2023, 10:06:37 pm »
Show me anyone who is more conservative and more competent running than DeSantis.  We need to seat a conservative and whether or not you agree with that is certainly your prerogative.

Trump is every ounce of his 215lbs the Conservative that Ron DeSantis claims to be.

The DeSantis Group is a front for the Bush Group.  No thank you.

And I like Ron DeSantis a lot.  As governor of Florida. 

Let him keep Florida bright red until 2028 and you'll get your wish.

Online DCPatriot

« Reply #63 on: September 15, 2023, 10:08:41 pm »
Well, they were supposed to be conservative, but their conservatism has much to be desired.

Have to keep the natives calm...you know what I mean?   

Throw them a bone once in awhile.   :laugh:

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #64 on: September 15, 2023, 10:10:31 pm »
Trump is every ounce of his 215lbs the Conservative that Ron DeSantis claims to be.

Horseshit.  Even Mitt Romney is more Conservative than Trump.

More horseshit.

And I like Ron DeSantis a lot.

Even though he is a front for the Bush Group?  Consider your bullshit 'exposed'.  That is the pitfall of making up bullshit as you go.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Offline LMAO

« Reply #65 on: September 15, 2023, 10:11:30 pm »

He also grew the government and debt and slapped on crippling tariffs and promises more. The left GAINED under Trump and still is as long as he's in the picture
« Last Edit: September 15, 2023, 10:13:50 pm by LMAO »
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #66 on: September 15, 2023, 10:12:06 pm »

Utterly ridiculous. By the numbers, Tumpy is a Liberal.

More utter nonsense. Tumpist propaganda. He's TEA, and right out of the Right wing. He is no Moderate, and his record proves it.

Online corbe

« Reply #67 on: September 15, 2023, 10:12:33 pm »

Only by a DEAL he made with Sen Ted Cruz and his Federalist Society Nominees List to get his Endorsement in leadup to his 2016 Election. 

Otherwise we'd have his sister Mary on SCOTUS.  @DCPatriot
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Online DCPatriot

« Reply #68 on: September 15, 2023, 10:13:33 pm »
Horseshit.  Even Mitt Romney is more Conservative than Trump.

More horseshit.

Even though he is a front for the Bush Group?  Consider your bullshit 'exposed'.  That is the pitfall of making up bullshit as you go.

@Hoodat

When I run into a poster like you that feels the need to type a response to every fk'n sentence...I just use my scroll bar.

Stop being such a pr*ck!   :yowsa:

DeSantis stays in Florida.  Good Bye.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #69 on: September 15, 2023, 10:14:20 pm »

And I like Ron DeSantis a lot.  As governor of Florida. 

Let him keep Florida bright red until 2028 and you'll get your wish.

Where is the proof of your claim that DeSantis group is a front for the Bush group?  The GOPe and the DEMS don't care for him as he bucks the 'system'. After they are done with Trump, they'll go after him with all their might, if Trump hasn't disposed of him first (which I believe is what they're hoping for).

I've applauded some of the things Trump has done, but to call him a conservative is a bit of a stretch.  Those NY values keep popping up.

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #70 on: September 15, 2023, 10:15:00 pm »
@Hoodat

When I run into a poster like you that feels the need to type a response to every fk'n sentence...I just use my scroll bar.

Stop being such a pr*ck!   :yowsa:

DeSantis stays in Florida.  Good Bye.

So when you post lies on this forum, would you prefer a summary paragraph at the end addressing them all at once?
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #71 on: September 15, 2023, 10:15:02 pm »

No, actually, he didn't.  Mitch McConnell and the Federalist Society gave us a conservative majority SCOTUS.

Online DCPatriot

« Reply #72 on: September 15, 2023, 10:16:52 pm »

Only by a DEAL he made with Sen Ted Cruz and his Federalist Society Nominees List to get his Endorsement in leadup to his 2016 Election. 

Otherwise we'd have his sister Mary on SCOTUS.  @DCPatriot

Well then thank God, huh @corbe ?  /s 

I'm beginning to think Kavanaugh tends to crack under pressure.   Not totally reliable.

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #73 on: September 15, 2023, 10:17:38 pm »
No, actually, he didn't.  Mitch McConnell and the Federalist Society gave us a conservative majority SCOTUS.

Funny how they try to credit the candidate who championed taxpayer funding for Planned Parenthood as the one who overturned Roe.

Online DCPatriot

« Reply #74 on: September 15, 2023, 10:20:21 pm »

Oh...so he gets all the blame when his Congress signs Trillions of $$$ in spending, but none of the credit for providing a list of twenty judges to Mitch.

See how it works?   ****slapping