Author Topic: Trump forgets support of Fauci in tough Megyn Kelly sitdown  (Read 10018 times)

Offline the OlLine Rebel

Re: Trump forgets support of Fauci in tough Megyn Kelly sitdown
« Reply #25 on: September 15, 2023, 06:19:06 pm »
Never going to find out, because 'you' harass the shit out of them calling them "LIARS" and they get banned defending themselves.

But seriously... "Warp Speed" was heralded at the time. 

You have to go into it believing the companies awarded the contracts will be honest and ethical where the safety and health of the American public is concerned.

If you have to be so cynical as to see this coming...you'd be criticized for that!   :shrug:

That doesn’t fly at all.

On FR and everywhere conservative, many of us were highly skeptical of any of the vaccines from the get-go.  Well, I figured we’d have to wait another year, because there is no way you can rush biology.  But when it came out even faster, I was highly concerned exactly because of the biology.  But regardless, many were skeptical even at the time, but even moreso when they came out before the 1-year anniversary of hysteria.
Common sense is an uncommon virtue.

Offline the OlLine Rebel

« Reply #26 on: September 15, 2023, 06:20:17 pm »
@mystery-ak @Cyber Liberty

Who's been banned for defending Trump?

Yes, generally that seems reserved for FR when people dish out to the EverTrumpers whatever they dished.
Common sense is an uncommon virtue.

Offline LMAO

« Reply #27 on: September 15, 2023, 06:25:06 pm »

Yes it was
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #28 on: September 15, 2023, 06:27:00 pm »

That is not what was said. @DCPatriot  said "defending themselves".
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Online corbe

« Reply #29 on: September 15, 2023, 06:42:51 pm »
   She only defended herself BY her snark AND she was very good at it.  She could be down right RUDE when questioned about anything negative Trump.  In support of TBR Free Speech I tolerated it all too well as did others here. 
   Apparently, it became too much for Management.
« Last Edit: September 15, 2023, 06:52:21 pm by corbe »
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Online Hoodat

« Reply #30 on: September 15, 2023, 06:45:41 pm »
Never going to find out, because 'you' harass the shit out of them calling them "LIARS"

Is there another word to describe people who post lies?
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Polly Ticks

« Reply #31 on: September 15, 2023, 07:00:09 pm »
I'm kind of surprised to hear he went on Megyn's show.  When they did resolve their feud?
Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good, too. -Yogi Berra

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #32 on: September 15, 2023, 07:08:32 pm »

She is on a TO not for defending Trump but for trolling and posting this to another member

Now you're clairvoyant, too? Go away you loser before you make a complete jackass of yourself.

I'll say this again..I don't care who you support..you have the freedom here to post your political position...you DO NOT HAVE THE FREEDOM to insult other members...
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online libertybele

« Reply #33 on: September 15, 2023, 07:21:22 pm »
I'm kind of surprised to hear he went on Megyn's show.  When they did resolve their feud?

?? Maybe she wanted to rip him apart for his alignment with Fauci. Either way, I'm surprised Trump accepted other than to perhaps clear what he claims is a misconception.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #34 on: September 15, 2023, 07:41:18 pm »
She is on a TO not for defending Trump but for trolling and posting this to another member

I'll say this again..I don't care who you support..you have the freedom here to post your political position...you DO NOT HAVE THE FREEDOM to insult other members...

@mystery-ak

She was gang raped by the gang here for over a week.

Saw it with my own eyes dear.

You be on the receiving end of such an attack on your character and let me know how you handle it.

@Right_in_Virginia  is a bleeping institution on this forum.  You had no right to ban her without warning...your general warnings be damned.

NOTE:  and then they prance around the threads sarcastically wondering why no "Tumpy Lover" engages or defends  him.
« Last Edit: September 15, 2023, 07:42:42 pm by DCPatriot »
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Online DCPatriot

« Reply #35 on: September 15, 2023, 07:44:24 pm »
That is not what was said. @DCPatriot  said "defending themselves".

@bigheadfred

Thank you, sir!   :beer:
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #36 on: September 15, 2023, 07:51:28 pm »
@mystery-ak

You be on the receiving end of such an attack on your character and let me know how you handle it.

@Right_in_Virginia  is a bleeping institution on this forum.  You had no right to ban her without warning...your general warnings be damned.

NOTE:  and then they prance around the threads sarcastically wondering why no "Tumpy Lover" engages or defends  him.

I totally disagree....I watched too and that is NOT what I saw...she went out of her way to insult several members because of their position on Trump....

I warned you and RIV with your last TO that the next time would be a ban instead of a TO...I notified the MODS several days ago that I was going to release her soon....much to their surprise and angst!
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Online libertybele

« Reply #37 on: September 15, 2023, 07:53:35 pm »
@mystery-ak

A bit harsh IMO @DCPatriot   Attacks were snidely made and those who were snarked at retaliated. 

I personally tried several times to extend the olive branch only to have my hand bitten off. The purposeful taunts and trolling just continued.  Yes there are others that taunt, I get that.

Bottom line -- the Owner of this forum has every right to do what she feels is necessary, period. The rule has always been quite simple; We do not have the right to insult others.
« Last Edit: September 15, 2023, 07:55:24 pm by libertybele »

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online DCPatriot

« Reply #38 on: September 15, 2023, 08:09:17 pm »
A bit harsh IMO @DCPatriot   Attacks were snidely made and those who were snarked at retaliated. 

I personally tried several times to extend the olive branch only to have my hand bitten off. The purposeful taunts and trolling just continued.  Yes there are others that taunt, I get that.

Bottom line -- the Owner of this forum has every right to do what she feels is necessary, period. The rule has always been quite simple; We do not have the right to insult others.

I don't disagree.  @libertybele

But incessantly calling somebody that's been here since the lights went on a LIAR is a fk'ing insult in itself.

Why can't you see that?

If the subject of Trump wasn't on the table, we all agree with one another 99% of the time.

Except @roamer_1   He's weird.   happy77

Online DCPatriot

« Reply #39 on: September 15, 2023, 08:15:08 pm »
I totally disagree....I watched too and that is NOT what I saw...she went out of her way to insult several members because of their position on Trump....

I warned you and RIV with your last TO that the next time would be a ban instead of a TO...I notified the MODS several days ago that I was going to release her soon....much to their surprise and angst!

@mystery-ak

Great!  Message received loud and clear.

Now end the TO.  Just maybe she'll show up again.

Online libertybele

« Reply #40 on: September 15, 2023, 08:26:37 pm »
I don't disagree.  @libertybele

But incessantly calling somebody that's been here since the lights went on a LIAR is a fk'ing insult in itself.

Why can't you see that?

If the subject of Trump wasn't on the table, we all agree with one another 99% of the time.

Nah, it isn't Trump that is the true issue -- mutual respect of ALL Briefers is the issue.  There has been a change in that camaraderie. Even when it was Trump v. Cruz, a mutual respect was still held. (Yep, I know Trump has always been superman to you -- to his credit, Trump has been able to dodge a few bullets here and there  happy77).

I can't pinpoint why or when that mutual respect seemed to vanish a bit, but we've lost some good Briefers as a result.

As far as @roamer_1  - no he's not weird, he's honest to the core and a rock solid conservative.  He has reminded me of my own reasons for valuing conservatism to the core. 

Enough said @DCPatriot     Peace.  :beer:

Online roamer_1

« Reply #41 on: September 15, 2023, 08:36:49 pm »

Why can't you see that?

@DCPatriot

Hold on now... She was posting BLATANT bullshit as fact. Not one every now and then... not once in a while, but acres of Tumpster bullshit - Total fabrication - Every day. I never called her a liar that I recall, but that's a liar-second-hand, at the least. And while I say that, it grieves me to... While RiV and I were generally cross-threaded, I have always (until lately) respected her for her research, and for her contributing OPs of interest and generally good veracity to this forum. And I have said as much to her figurative face.

We went through this same crap last time - Unending bullshit about Cruz... Now again about DeSantis. And it's just damn wrong. We rely heavily on the veracity of the information flowing through this forum, And having to come every day and wade through dozens of crap articles and disprove them, is tedious, and raises the anger and noise levels in the forum immensely.

If for that, and no other reason, the zot was legit, and I will stand with @mystery-ak - Though as I said, it truly grieves me.

Yeah, but the trouble is, the subject of Tumpy IS on the table, And according to all y'all the only and most important thing on the table... Which he is not. I have been told by somebody (*cough* YOU *cough*) recently to screw my conservative principles - electing Tumpy is more important. That is never a true statement. The reason we are here is Conservatism.

:cool:

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
« Reply #42 on: September 15, 2023, 08:43:39 pm »
Never going to find out, because 'you' harass the shit out of them calling them "LIARS" and they get banned defending themselves.

You have to go into it believing the companies awarded the contracts will be honest and ethical where the safety and health of the American public is concerned.

If you have to be so cynical as to see this coming...you'd be criticized for that!   :shrug:
As if I can't find that BS elsewhere other than this forum.

I'll say it: I'm disappointed she was only temporarily suspended. I was hoping she'd leave on her own accord or get permanently banned. Her double standards, her complete opacity, her bullying... I only returned in kind. You see, I'm the type of arguer who, if you're being belligerent, I escalate to the point where one of us melts down. And I will admit something: she must have known she was going too far, because she overtly avoided posting in any forum where I moderated. She was that afraid of me knowing her IP address. Not that I've ever had the need to even look into whether I have those privileges.

This place is a lot more peaceful with her gone... and you will notice I haven't had to go nuclear on anyone else in this forum, because the others are at least somewhat rational and don't blindly follow a single person like a cult... or a shill.

I don't care about "institutions." Almost all the "institutions" that were here on this board are long gone. I won't tolerate bleep.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #43 on: September 15, 2023, 08:44:25 pm »
I will tell you all how much it upsets me to even issue a TO let alone a ban...I talk and talk it over with the MODs to make sure I am making the right decision and not being too harsh in the heat of the moment..I want to do what is best for the forum first and always. If a member disrupts the forum on a daily basis I have to make that painful decision....I am not cut out for hosting a forum I think...lol
Support the USO

Online Hoodat

« Reply #44 on: September 15, 2023, 08:44:52 pm »

Gang raped?  Sorry to have missed that.  Can you post some links to those sordid gang-rape posts?
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Online roamer_1

« Reply #45 on: September 15, 2023, 08:46:35 pm »
Nah, it isn't Trump that is the true issue -- mutual respect of ALL Briefers is the issue.  There has been a change in that camaraderie.

[...]

I can't pinpoint why or when that mutual respect seemed to vanish a bit, but we've lost some good Briefers as a result.

True. It is the Tumpista way - All or nothing. And since they cannot defend their positions in debate, the knee-jerk reply is toward insults and division. Either you are on the Tumpy Train, or you're a POS, and beneath pleasantry and debate.

As far as @roamer_1  - no he's not weird, he's honest to the core and a rock solid conservative.  He has reminded me of my own reasons for valuing conservatism to the core. 

6666kiss 99balloon

Online roamer_1

« Reply #46 on: September 15, 2023, 08:53:35 pm »
I will tell you all how much it upsets me to even issue a TO let alone a ban...I talk and talk it over with the MODs to make sure I am making the right decision and not being too harsh in the heat of the moment..I want to do what is best for the forum first and always. If a member disrupts the forum on a daily basis I have to make that painful decision....I am not cut out for hosting a forum I think...lol

I think you're right. and I think you are doing fine. And I am glad RiV only got a TO, and hope she can be reconsidered... If she can stop posting pure crap, and stop being so belligerent... To others anyway... Me and her go hard, and always have, and I don't mind it.

And yes, you ARE cut out for this. You've made a great place here.  :beer: :patriot: :seeya:

Online Hoodat

« Reply #47 on: September 15, 2023, 08:56:29 pm »
I think you're right. and I think you are doing fine.  .  .

And yes, you ARE cut out for this. You've made a great place here.  :beer: :patriot: :seeya:

Ditto!

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #48 on: September 15, 2023, 09:01:25 pm »
You are no only cut out to host this forum, you do an INCREDIBLE job! 

:thumbsup:

Online corbe

« Reply #49 on: September 15, 2023, 09:03:25 pm »
You are not only cut out to host this forum, you do an INCREDIBLE job! 

:thumbsup:
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.