Author Topic: Trump forgets support of Fauci in tough Megyn Kelly sitdown  (Read 10182 times)

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Re: Trump forgets support of Fauci in tough Megyn Kelly sitdown
« Reply #200 on: January 26, 2024, 09:54:20 pm »
It's good to see you, @Mesaclone!
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #201 on: January 26, 2024, 09:58:27 pm »
There you go again!

I'm baaaaaaaack! Missed you too Roamer!

Got out on parole did you?
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #202 on: January 26, 2024, 09:58:53 pm »
Same.

I've been a workaholic these past few years but I'm starting to transition into retirement mode (still 3 years out...but its coming). Last kid is out of the house, so finally I've got a bit of time for some "fun" posting in the Briefing room once again. Just wanted to add, I have always enjoyed our disagreements and look forward to setting you straight once again =)

Happy to hear things are smoothing out for you... That empty nest thing is a thing. You're gonna miss it the way it was.

I look forward to engagement with you, and will happily prove you wrong, yet again   :laugh: :beer:

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #203 on: January 26, 2024, 10:01:48 pm »
Happy to hear things are smoothing out for you... That empty nest thing is a thing. You're gonna miss it the way it was.

I look forward to engagement with you, and will happily prove you wrong, yet again   :laugh: :beer:

I retired over 5 years ago, and I highly recommend it.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Mesaclone

« Reply #204 on: January 26, 2024, 10:07:03 pm »
We have the best government that money can buy. Mark Twain

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
« Reply #205 on: January 26, 2024, 10:11:08 pm »
In just reading the headline -- "Trump forgets" --- not exactly a good thing folks.
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline Polly Ticks

« Reply #206 on: January 27, 2024, 12:01:47 am »
Just wanted to add, I have always enjoyed our disagreements and look forward to setting you straight once again =)

Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good, too. -Yogi Berra

Offline Mesaclone

« Reply #207 on: January 27, 2024, 12:26:52 am »

I miss the heck out of my youngest in particular. She's my baby. Just got back from visiting her in Boston (she's studying Chemistry at MIT) and saying goodbye was rough. I should say...rough on my (Dad)...she's fine and just says "Don't worry dad, I'm fine and can take care of myself". I miss that kid so much already. But that's life. She's my 3rd daughter so I should be tougher by now but damn its hard being a girl dad.

Offline Mesaclone

« Reply #208 on: January 27, 2024, 12:27:41 am »

Hilarious! In the end, we all have to remember that we are...for the most part...on the same side!

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #209 on: January 27, 2024, 01:00:12 am »
Same.

I've been a workaholic these past few years but I'm starting to transition into retirement mode (still 3 years out...but its coming). Last kid is out of the house, so finally I've got a bit of time for some "fun" posting in the Briefing room once again. Just wanted to add, I have always enjoyed our disagreements and look forward to setting you straight once again =)

Nice to see you again...
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #210 on: January 27, 2024, 01:19:01 am »
I miss the heck out of my youngest in particular. She's my baby. Just got back from visiting her in Boston (she's studying Chemistry at MIT) and saying goodbye was rough. I should say...rough on my (Dad)...she's fine and just says "Don't worry dad, I'm fine and can take care of myself". I miss that kid so much already. But that's life. She's my 3rd daughter so I should be tougher by now but damn its hard being a girl dad.

Yeah.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lBDN8yWyNYU

If Yah loves you, never fear... A few years from now they'll come draggin on home, with a whole mess of grandkids for you.

It'll be different, and better.
 happy77

Offline Mesaclone

« Reply #211 on: January 27, 2024, 01:39:21 am »
I have two grandkids already and you're right...they are a joy in this world.

Offline LMAO

« Reply #212 on: January 27, 2024, 03:18:26 am »
I have two grandkids already and you're right...they are a joy in this world.

My youngest son is getting married this year so my wife and I are hoping that our near future brings us some grandkids
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline Mesaclone

« Reply #213 on: January 27, 2024, 03:24:55 am »
My youngest son is getting married this year so my wife and I are hoping that our near future brings us some grandkids

They are well worth the wait!

Offline deb

• Sinner saved by grace.
« Reply #214 on: January 27, 2024, 03:26:24 am »

Grandkids are the best! So much better than being a parent!   happy77
Brothers, sisters, come on down to that river
Guaranteed you'll never be the same
There's a fountain flowing from the heart of the Savior
Bring your sins and all your guilty stains
Let that river of life wash it all away

River of Life - Mac Powell

Offline LMAO

« Reply #215 on: January 27, 2024, 03:32:49 am »
Same.

I've been a workaholic these past few years but I'm starting to transition into retirement mode (still 3 years out...but it’s coming).

My wife is trying to convince me to call it quits next year but I’m looking more in 2026.

I’m reaching my end. Been doing this since 1988 and since COVID, it’s gotten worse with both staffing and violence in the hospital

Let the young people take my place
« Last Edit: January 27, 2024, 03:37:53 am by LMAO »
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #216 on: January 27, 2024, 03:49:35 am »
Same.

Welcome home @Mesaclone ! Glad to see you back and to know you are producing yet another brass rat for the world! A good friend of mine, now deceased, used to teach at MIT when he wasn't playing with cows and rattlesnakes at his South Texas ranch.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #217 on: January 27, 2024, 12:58:04 pm »
I've been a workaholic these past few years but I'm starting to transition into retirement mode (still 3 years out...but its coming).

What is this 'retirement' you speak of?
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Offline Mesaclone

« Reply #218 on: January 27, 2024, 03:27:00 pm »
Welcome home @Mesaclone ! Glad to see you back and to know you are producing yet another brass rat for the world! A good friend of mine, now deceased, used to teach at MIT when he wasn't playing with cows and rattlesnakes at his South Texas ranch.

Its an impressive institution...though not without its troubles. Still, its Chemistry department is unparalleled so we're pretty excited that my daughter was accepted. She busted her butt to get in...one hard working girl! I visited Boston a couple weeks ago and really loved the place...you can feel the history and culture. Unfortunately, you can see the beginning of woke deconstruction happening in real time as well...which is heartbreaking.

The public library there is beyond compare and I was awed to visit Sam Adams grave while in Boston...he's always been a hero of mine and seeing where he rests was a bucket lister. Sam and John, in my view, were the two key elements in the revolution...one was the guy stirring the streets, and the other the intellectual moral compass of the movement. Just a great experience to visit the area.

Offline Mesaclone

« Reply #219 on: January 27, 2024, 03:28:14 pm »
What is this 'retirement' you speak of?

Its the light that keeps me walking through the tunnel! Already scouting out cabins up in the Show Low area here in AZ...gotta have room for my dogs to run!

Offline Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"
« Reply #220 on: January 27, 2024, 03:34:46 pm »
I agree, great to see @Mesaclone back to posting.  He largely convinced me to support Trump in 2016 (and I did in 2020 as well), both of which I still believe were the right decisions.

As for grandkids, my daughter and her son have been living with us for about a year now since her scumbag husband decided a wife and kids were too limiting.  So we see him literally every day.  And yes, grandkids are absolutely awesome.

Offline LMAO

« Reply #221 on: January 27, 2024, 03:40:56 pm »
It’s the light that keeps me walking through the tunnel!

LOL….

Boy, can I relate to that feeling every time I go to work

Barry Goldwater

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #222 on: January 27, 2024, 03:43:46 pm »
Its the light that keeps me walking through the tunnel!

Yeah.  Till you realize that light is a damned ole train!
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #223 on: January 27, 2024, 03:43:48 pm »
Its the light that keeps me walking through the tunnel! Already scouting out cabins up in the Show Low area here in AZ...gotta have room for my dogs to run!

You and everyone else! That part of Arizona used to be less known, but the secret is out now! I LOVE the White mountains!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Mesaclone

« Reply #224 on: January 27, 2024, 03:46:38 pm »
I agree, great to see @Mesaclone back to posting.  He largely convinced me to support Trump in 2016 (and I did in 2020 as well), both of which I still believe were the right decisions.

As for grandkids, my daughter and her son have been living with us for about a year now since her scumbag husband decided a wife and kids were too limiting.  So we see him literally every day.  And yes, grandkids are absolutely awesome.

Sorry to hear about the son in law...they don't make many "real" men any more who put family above all else. That said, I have two son in laws BOTH of whom are liberals...but they ARE good dads and treat my girls with love and respect. As long as they do that, I can't beat 'em too bad for being lefties. I think life is already moving them slowly towards conservatism so I may not have to do anything to steer them back to reality!

Great to hear from ya Major! I think you and I have always been what I'd call Conservative Pragmatists. Not a glorious term but in the Reagan tradition of "an 80% Conservative is not 20% my enemy". I'm already pondering what the post Trump Conservative movement landscape will look like in 2028...some great prospects out there and Ron Desantis leads that charge for me.