Author Topic: Trump forgets support of Fauci in tough Megyn Kelly sitdown  (Read 10273 times)

Online catfish1957

• FJB!!!!
  • Political Researcher
Re: Trump forgets support of Fauci in tough Megyn Kelly sitdown
« Reply #175 on: September 21, 2023, 02:55:57 pm »
And he lost it because the Democrats made the 2018 midterms a referendum on Trump and have been doing it successfully since

I have seen many polls, and I know the falicy of polling, but almost all bascially state that DJT can not mathermatically win a plurailty in the General. He is that despised.

Think about it....   He failed twice in '16, and '20 (questionable?), So what makes anyone think he can do it this time, or have the ability to win with EC magic, or the equivalancy of throwing 8-7's in a row at the Crap Table.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online DB

« Reply #176 on: September 21, 2023, 07:24:16 pm »
No doubt about that.  He didn't hesitate to hire Omarosa! /sarcasm

Hey, he hired Stormy Danials and that Playboy bunny too...

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #177 on: September 21, 2023, 07:26:56 pm »
I no longer think we are going to make it as a Country.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
« Reply #178 on: September 21, 2023, 07:30:40 pm »

I've been feeling that way for quite awhile. Sadly.
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #179 on: September 21, 2023, 07:54:15 pm »

We won't short of Godly intervention.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #180 on: December 09, 2023, 08:30:46 pm »
🐊Autonomous Allison Zone🐊
@AutonomousAllie
Trump posted 3 times today about how much DeSantis "loves" Fauci.
I'm sorry, but does Trump think we forgot about his daily press conferences with Fauci, handing COVID policy to him, and the presidential commendation he gave Fauci?
Does Trump think we forgot that he bashed DeSantis for opening up too early, and joined with Leftists in calling Ron "DeathSantis" for bucking COVID tyranny?
Trump thinks we're stupid. It was only months ago that he said Andrew Cuomo did a better job on COVID than DeSantis.
Republican voters: don't ever give charlatan Trump another chance to play us.

10:23 PM · Dec 8, 2023
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online catfish1957

• FJB!!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #181 on: December 09, 2023, 08:40:07 pm »
@AutonomousAllie
I'm sorry, but does Trump think we forgot about his daily press conferences with Fauci, handing COVID policy to him, and the presidential commendation he gave Fauci?
Does Trump think we forgot that he bashed DeSantis for opening up too early, and joined with Leftists in calling Ron "DeathSantis" for bucking COVID tyranny?
Trump thinks we're stupid. It was only months ago that he said Andrew Cuomo did a better job on COVID than DeSantis.

OMG!!!! The biggest Whopper of them all.  Dipshit Rump bought into the Fauxci narrative lock stock and barrel.  He hired him to run the whole stinkin' thing for Pete's sake.   This POS needs to be 100% called out for not only lying but telling one of the biggest slime political accusations I've heard in the past 20 years

His demcratic stripes are flashing on and off now, like strobe lights
« Last Edit: December 09, 2023, 08:48:05 pm by catfish1957 »
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online LMAO

« Reply #182 on: December 09, 2023, 08:53:09 pm »
@AutonomousAllie

Trump also bashed Brian Kemp, governor of Georgia, for opening up “too early”
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #183 on: December 09, 2023, 09:11:42 pm »
John Cardillo
@johncardillo
Trump might have dementia. Or he’s just a lying hypocrite. Or both.
Fauci didn’t work for DeSantis.
DeSantis didn’t appoint Fauci COVID point man.
DeSantis didn’t abdicate his administration to Fauci.
DeSantis didn’t give Fauci an award on his way out the door.
4:08 PM · Dec 9, 2023
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
« Reply #184 on: December 09, 2023, 09:15:27 pm »
John Cardillo
@johncardillo
Trump might have dementia. Or he’s just a lying hypocrite. Or both.
Fauci didn’t work for DeSantis.
DeSantis didn’t appoint Fauci COVID point man.
DeSantis didn’t abdicate his administration to Fauci.
DeSantis didn’t give Fauci an award on his way out the door.
4:08 PM · Dec 9, 2023

Trump is desperate; he's using smear tactics just like the DEMS do; lie about your opponent long enough to get others to actually believe what your saying is true.

While I don't believe Trump has full blown dementia like Biden, he's been caught several times lately in lies. He lacks character and integrity.
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Online corbe

« Reply #185 on: December 09, 2023, 09:22:57 pm »
   AND the majority of his supporters are stupid enough to believe his $hit.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Online catfish1957

• FJB!!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #186 on: December 09, 2023, 09:23:52 pm »
Trump is desperate; he's using smear tactics just like the DEMS do; lie about your opponent long enough to get others to actually believe what your saying is true.

While I don't believe Trump has full blown dementia like Biden, he's been caught several times lately in lies. He lacks character and integrity.

This TS post was the last straw.  I've added a topic for '24 around our alternatives.  The binary argument does not work anymore, because if Trump wins, the GOP will be blamed for Trump policies which in many ways are no different than the democratic party.

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
« Reply #187 on: December 09, 2023, 09:24:37 pm »
   AND the majority of his supporters are stupid enough to believe his $hit.
One of two things: "Trump must say it, therefore anyone who criticizes it must be against Trump, and anything against Trump must be untrue."

Or "We don't really care if it's true or not, we're voting Trump anyway."
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Online catfish1957

• FJB!!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #188 on: December 09, 2023, 09:33:30 pm »
One of two things: "Trump must say it, therefore anyone who criticizes it must be against Trump, and anything against Trump must be untrue."

Or "We don't really care if it's true or not, we're voting Trump anyway."

One thing is for sure, Trump is becoming an expert on alienating those who helped get him there in '16.  Good luck with that Donny.

Online catfish1957

• FJB!!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #189 on: December 09, 2023, 10:08:25 pm »
Remember the whopper @DCPatriot made a while back about RDS being a front for the Bush Group?

Guess he missed this announcement.....

https://www.cnn.com/2023/11/28/politics/nikki-haley-koch-endorsement/index.html

Online catfish1957

• FJB!!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #190 on: December 09, 2023, 10:09:39 pm »
I forgot to ask as far as Megyn Kelly....   She didn't bleed this time did she?

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #191 on: December 09, 2023, 10:20:39 pm »
Remember the whopper @DCPatriot made a while back about RDS being a front for the Bush Group?

Guess he missed this announcement.....

https://www.cnn.com/2023/11/28/politics/nikki-haley-koch-endorsement/index.html

Nikki Haley has been the OBVIOUS Moderate wing candidate from the beginning.

Online catfish1957

• FJB!!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #192 on: December 09, 2023, 10:40:52 pm »
Nikki Haley has been the OBVIOUS Moderate wing candidate from the beginning.

Yep, but just another example of Tumpers winging it out of the ass.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #193 on: December 09, 2023, 10:42:57 pm »
With the exception of Nikki Haley, the rule holds:  The worst Republican is better (by far) than the best Democrat.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online catfish1957

• FJB!!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #194 on: December 09, 2023, 10:45:28 pm »
With the exception of Nikki Haley, the rule holds:  The worst Republican is better (by far) than the best Democrat.

Nailed it boss. Still, can't find myself voting for the Orange Menace though

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #195 on: December 09, 2023, 10:48:05 pm »
Yep, but just another example of Tumpers winging it out of the ass.

That's right. Defamation is their biggest tool. And it sickens me.

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #196 on: December 10, 2023, 02:56:27 am »
Defamation isn't going to fix the country.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Offline Mesaclone

« Reply #197 on: January 26, 2024, 09:15:06 pm »
I worry about sounding chambers... And no insult meant, but I think the more liberal leaning users have value - @Mesaclone  comes to mind.... I used to get in gigantic debates with him, and it was fun... Conservatives debating Conservatives, I get it, steel sharpens steel and all that, And I realize he wound up pretty repetitive, but it was healthy debating him generally, as he was well spoken and thoughtful - Even though we did not often agree.

I think that is valuable, not only to my own debates, but to the forum generally. Someone who is well spoken and has a thought out point of view is welcome to me, Especially if their position is different to mine.

BUT four pages of people calling each other 'poopyhead' is not the same thing - And that's what Tump threads ALWAYS devolve into. Because there really is nothing debatable. His acolytes (not everyone, now) are not functioning from a point of principle and debate... More like rah-rah squad leading... And there is only offense when their great leader is questioned by the numbers. That's why anyone who doesn't love Tumpy is a hater - almost immediately.

It's weird and unproductive.

There you go again!

I'm baaaaaaaack! Missed you too Roamer!
We have the best government that money can buy. Mark Twain

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #198 on: January 26, 2024, 09:20:19 pm »
There you go again!

I'm baaaaaaaack! Missed you too Roamer!

Hello @Mesaclone ! VERY nice to see you!  :beer:

Offline Mesaclone

« Reply #199 on: January 26, 2024, 09:24:05 pm »
Hello @Mesaclone ! VERY nice to see you!  :beer:

Same.

I've been a workaholic these past few years but I'm starting to transition into retirement mode (still 3 years out...but its coming). Last kid is out of the house, so finally I've got a bit of time for some "fun" posting in the Briefing room once again. Just wanted to add, I have always enjoyed our disagreements and look forward to setting you straight once again =)
We have the best government that money can buy. Mark Twain