Author Topic: Trump forgets support of Fauci in tough Megyn Kelly sitdown  (Read 10211 times)

Offline Sighlass

• Didn't vote for McCain Dole Romney Trump !
Re: Trump forgets support of Fauci in tough Megyn Kelly sitdown
« Reply #150 on: September 18, 2023, 07:11:57 pm »
Trump is every ounce of his 215lbs the Conservative that Ron DeSantis claims to be.

Self reported 215 lbs (as someone that is the same frame as Trump, he ain't close to 215lbs and we all know it). Both of us probable wish we were still 215 lbs and still 6'4" tall (I still have to measure in the morning to get close to 6'3" and no way I can fudge the weight). I just know by estimation I am lighter than Trump, and probable by more than 25lbs.

RiV liked to point out DeSantis was not as tall as claimed and wore platform boots to hide it (and she may be right). But on the same shoe, hypocritically not one word was uttered acknowledging Trump ain't north of what he reports.

BTW... "Conservative" must have different meanings for the two of us. Both fiscally and socially, Trump fell short of my definitions of conservative.
Exodus 18:21 Furthermore, you shall select out of all the people able men who fear God, men of truth, those who hate dishonest gain; and you shall place these over them as leaders over ....

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
« Reply #151 on: September 18, 2023, 07:23:27 pm »
Self reported 215 lbs (as someone that is the same frame as Trump, he ain't close to 215lbs and we all know it). Both of us probable wish we were still 215 lbs and still 6'4" tall (I still have to measure in the morning to get close to 6'3" and no way I can fudge the weight). I just know by estimation I am lighter than Trump, and probable by more than 25lbs.

RiV liked to point out DeSantis was not as tall as claimed and wore platform boots to hide it (and she may be right). But on the same shoe, hypocritically not one word was uttered acknowledging Trump ain't north of what he reports.

BTW... "Conservative" must have different meanings for the two of us. Both fiscally and socially, Trump fell short of my definitions of conservative.

Agreed, Trump falls short of being a conservative. I hope that he is not the GOP nominee; we need to seat a true conservative in order to have a slight chance at saving this Republic.
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #152 on: September 18, 2023, 07:27:27 pm »

WELL short... like not in the same zip code or time zone.

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #153 on: September 18, 2023, 08:06:11 pm »
WELL short... like not in the same zip code or time zone.

Not even in the same country.

Offline Sighlass

« Reply #154 on: September 18, 2023, 09:39:50 pm »
Oh...so now he's a lying weasel who really supports abortion?? 

You're trolling me because you're bored.....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KHAHKGP10yc

Who is the lying weasel? Trump can't play both sides of the card and not get called out for it. One debate he was for defunding PP, the next it does great things.
Exodus 18:21 Furthermore, you shall select out of all the people able men who fear God, men of truth, those who hate dishonest gain; and you shall place these over them as leaders over ....

Offline Sighlass

« Reply #155 on: September 18, 2023, 09:54:18 pm »
Every Politician, without exception, has made calls I didn't like.  Without exception.

Bears repeating, and as a "so-called" conservative, it is my job to point out flaws as I see them even if it is against the politician I supported.

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #156 on: September 18, 2023, 10:07:59 pm »
Exactly wrong. Performance is necessary. Tumpy did NOTHING

@roamer_1     happy77
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline the OlLine Rebel

« Reply #157 on: September 18, 2023, 10:26:29 pm »
@roamer_1

LOL!  Was watching the BILLS...the REDSKINS...and the ORIOLES!  Then sleep!

All you did was regurgitate the same BS 'methane' every time you're called out for your 'reasoning' to withhold your vote for the GOP Nominee should it be "Tumpy".

Off-topic, but could I ask if you are aware of how to get any playoff tickets for Baltimore?
Common sense is an uncommon virtue.

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #158 on: September 18, 2023, 10:26:33 pm »

@roamer_1     happy77

Laugh it off @DCPatriot ... but it's true. Nothing, or nearly nothing he did lasted beyond his term. That's the thing about failing so miserably at building coalitions...He governed by EO, and passed little into law. And thus, with all of his EOs overturned in the first week of Democrat control, he passes into history as an horrible and ineffective president. History will not be kind to him.

Online DCPatriot

« Reply #159 on: September 18, 2023, 10:34:39 pm »
Laugh it off @DCPatriot ... but it's true. Nothing, or nearly nothing he did lasted beyond his term. That's the thing about failing so miserably at building coalitions...He governed by EO, and passed little into law. And thus, with all of his EOs overturned in the first week of Democrat control, he passes into history as an horrible and ineffective president. History will not be kind to him.

You're totally wrong.

Much clearer and more confident in my conclusions however.  He did the very best he could with what he had to work with.  And that becomes more apparent as the years roll by.

We shall agree to disagree.
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Online DCPatriot

« Reply #160 on: September 18, 2023, 10:38:33 pm »
Off-topic, but could I ask if you are aware of how to get any playoff tickets for Baltimore?

Nope.  I have MASN on Verizon, so I get all the games.
Used to just walk along the sidewalk near the ticket windows.

They'll find you. 

Thing is, this team is so damned exciting this year, even the scalpers are going to be inside! 
« Last Edit: September 18, 2023, 10:42:04 pm by DCPatriot »

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #161 on: September 18, 2023, 11:07:49 pm »
You're totally wrong.

Much clearer and more confident in my conclusions however.  He did the very best he could with what he had to work with.  And that becomes more apparent as the years roll by.

We shall agree to disagree.

No, I am not wrong... And the record is the proof. you are welcome to show me different, but you can't.

And facts don't care about feelings. I don't care if it was the best he could do if nothing is the result.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #162 on: September 20, 2023, 10:40:45 pm »
Trump Calls Megyn Kelly ‘Pretty Nasty’ Days After Granting Her Hour-Long Sit-Down Interview

Nicole Silverio
Media Reporter
September 20, 2023 4:45 PM ET

Former President Donald Trump called Sirius XM host Megyn Kelly “pretty nasty” on Wednesday after granting her a sit-down interview for the first tine in seven years.

Trump sat down for an exclusive interview with Kelly, which aired Thursday on a special edition of “The Megyn Kelly Show.” Kelly asked the former president about his approach to the COVID-19 pandemic, whether a man can become a woman and House Republicans’ impeachment inquiry into President Joe Biden.

“I sat down for an hour and then I did a Megyn Kelly one and she had, you know, just, jeez, she became nastier all of a sudden,” Trump said during a Wednesday campaign event in Maquoketa, Iowa. “She was pretty nasty, didn’t you think?”

more
https://dailycaller.com/2023/09/20/trump-megyn-kelly-sirius-xm-nasty-interview/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline LMAO

« Reply #163 on: September 21, 2023, 12:51:09 am »
Trump Calls Megyn Kelly ‘Pretty Nasty’ Days After Granting Her Hour-Long Sit-Down Interview

Nicole Silverio
Media Reporter

Former President Donald Trump called Sirius XM host Megyn Kelly “pretty nasty” on Wednesday after granting her a sit-down interview for the first tine in seven years.

Trump sat down for an exclusive interview with Kelly, which aired Thursday on a special edition of “The Megyn Kelly Show.” Kelly asked the former president about his approach to the COVID-19 pandemic, whether a man can become a woman and House Republicans’ impeachment inquiry into President Joe Biden.

“I sat down for an hour and then I did a Megyn Kelly one and she had, you know, just, jeez, she became nastier all of a sudden,” Trump said during a Wednesday campaign event in Maquoketa, Iowa. “She was pretty nasty, didn’t you think?”

more

Translation: she asked him tough questions that he didn’t like
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #164 on: September 21, 2023, 12:59:20 am »
Much clearer and more confident in my conclusions however.  He did the very best he could with what he had to work with.

With what he had to work with?  Didn't Trump hire all those people?
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #165 on: September 21, 2023, 01:45:13 am »
Translation: she asked him tough questions that he didn’t like

And there's no doubt in my mind that she did. That's her job, and she's damn good at it.
 I respect Megyn Kelly as a journalist. She's among a damn few left. She's a bulldog.

So much so that I almost watched the interview just to watch her mess with it... Even though Tumpy. Almost, but not quite.

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #166 on: September 21, 2023, 01:46:24 am »

He hires only the BEST people...  :whistle:

Online jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
« Reply #167 on: September 21, 2023, 01:48:29 am »

Nicole Silverio
Media Reporter

more
This was predictable.

After the whole 2015 debate debacle, that's probably why Trump even agreed to be interviewed by her again. He knew he could trot out the line of attack before he even sat down.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline LadyLiberty

« Reply #168 on: September 21, 2023, 03:15:07 am »
He hires only the BEST people...  :whistle:

No doubt about that.  He didn't hesitate to hire Omarosa! /sarcasm

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #169 on: September 21, 2023, 04:08:20 am »
No doubt about that.  He didn't hesitate to hire Omarosa! /sarcasm

That's right.  :laugh: :beer:

Online DCPatriot

« Reply #170 on: September 21, 2023, 08:45:11 am »

You're trolling again...straighten up, @Hoodat

Online catfish1957

• FJB!!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #171 on: September 21, 2023, 09:20:33 am »

You're trolling again...straighten up, @Hoodat

How is he trolling?  Seemed like a valid question to me....
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline the OlLine Rebel

« Reply #172 on: September 21, 2023, 11:14:13 am »
How is he trolling?  Seemed like a valid question to me....

Never mind Trump had a Repub Congress to work with at first….but lost it.
Common sense is an uncommon virtue.

Offline LMAO

« Reply #173 on: September 21, 2023, 11:38:08 am »
Never mind Trump had a Repub Congress to work with at first….but lost it.

And he lost it because the Democrats made the 2018 midterms a referendum on Trump and have been doing it successfully since
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"
« Reply #174 on: September 21, 2023, 02:48:25 pm »
And he lost it because the Democrats made the 2018 midterms a referendum on Trump and have been doing it successfully since

Bingo.