Author Topic: Trump forgets support of Fauci in tough Megyn Kelly sitdown  (Read 10194 times)

Offline roamer_1

Re: Trump forgets support of Fauci in tough Megyn Kelly sitdown
« Reply #125 on: September 16, 2023, 10:42:10 pm »
MORE than nothing... Tumpy did damage.

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #126 on: September 16, 2023, 10:45:32 pm »
Ask those who rioted on Jan 6th on Trump's behalf if they believe Trump is their defender

LOL!  You all know damned well that less than an hour after being sworn in as POTUS, he will immediately pardon/release all January 6th defendants
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #127 on: September 16, 2023, 10:46:36 pm »
Ask those who rioted on Jan 6th on Trump's behalf if they believe Trump is their defender

Well... Maybe not, by NOW....

Offline corbe

« Reply #128 on: September 16, 2023, 10:48:44 pm »
   Sometimes the enemy puts the GOP suit on, that doesn't necessarily make him/her your Friend.    :beer:
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #129 on: September 16, 2023, 10:49:56 pm »
LOL!  You all know damned well that less than an hour after being sworn in as POTUS, he will immediately pardon/release all January 6th defendants

Facts not in evidence, he sure ain't spent a dime nor a minute on them so far...
« Last Edit: September 16, 2023, 10:56:11 pm by roamer_1 »

Offline corbe

« Reply #130 on: September 16, 2023, 10:53:23 pm »

He said more than twice in his rambling speech in front of the Capitol on Jan 6 (I read the transcript) "Walk with me down Pennsylvania Ave to the Capitol". 
   He walked to his Limo only and flew back to NY to watch FOX/CNN.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline corbe

« Reply #131 on: September 16, 2023, 10:55:37 pm »
   He had the Presidential Pardon for 13 days after Jan 6 and did nothing about the incarcerated or the dead, for that matter.

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
« Reply #132 on: September 16, 2023, 11:02:13 pm »
   He had the Presidential Pardon for 13 days after Jan 6 and did nothing about the incarcerated or the dead, for that matter.

Very good point.
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #133 on: September 16, 2023, 11:09:42 pm »

@roamer_1   @Hoodat

Wow, you really think GWB gives a damn about Ken Paxton?
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
« Reply #134 on: September 16, 2023, 11:18:20 pm »
He promised to fire Fauci after the election, held the office for two months afterward, and instead gave him a Presidential Commendation on his way out the door.

But he wants us to shut up about all that. All the proof of him being a loudmouthed liar and a phony, let's just ignore that...
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #135 on: September 17, 2023, 06:19:34 am »
Some need to be reminded that when the enemy's goal is to ultimately kill you, STFU about mean tweets and deficits or Fauci, who was there since 1984.

And not necessarily in THAT order.

I really want to draw you back to this @DCPatriot

So IGNORE the bare fact that his 'mean tweets' - Signifying his inability to play nice with others - And the inability to form coalitions - His main job as president. Just ignore that. Because Democrats.

And IGNORE the bare fact that his administration spent historic amounts - Gigantic unappropriated printed bucks - Standing directly as evidence of his inability to form coalitions and prevent such a calumny. And his ineptitude and utter failure at least began the inflation loop that we are in right now, so his actions are not without consequence, even today... His big government solutions show his big government ways - EXACTLY what we rise to fight AGAINST.

And IGNORE the bare fact that his direction - Signified by his support of Fauci - was the direct cause of thousands of businesses folding up, millions of jobs disappearing, untold numbers of families brought down to poverty... Horrendous disregard and loss of liberties disguised as the immediacy of health... AGAIN, EXACTLY THAT WHICH WE RISE TO FIGHT AGAINST.

You must be daft to think I would vote *FOR* that. No... You should be voting for the Conservative, who will bring about the means to heal our nation, and rescind your support of a man who even now is causing division between you and I. That you stand against that principled man in favor of a boorish lout whose record is astonishing in his failure to protect basic liberty and his failure to to reign in government is a marvel... and not in a good way.

Offline Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"
« Reply #136 on: September 17, 2023, 01:09:43 pm »

So spending three or four years in horrible conditions in a D.C. prison is no big deal because they'll eventually get pardoned?

I'll keep that in mind if Trump has to spend three or four years in some Georgia prison....

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #137 on: September 17, 2023, 01:40:14 pm »
So spending three or four years in horrible conditions in a D.C. prison is no big deal because they'll eventually get pardoned?

I'll keep that in mind if Trump has to spend three or four years in some Georgia prison....

How does a fevered mind conjure up the idea that ANY of that is Trump's fault? Nothing could be further from the truth!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #138 on: September 17, 2023, 01:42:32 pm »
You mean the Republicans?

As opposed to Trump, the front for the Cuomo/Clinton group of New York City liberals that revealed himself in March 2020, the very subject of this thread?

It baffles me that somehow we've ended up in a feud where we're defending Cuomo and Fauci but dissing Bush and Ryan. I have my beefs with the GOP, but shouldn't the "enemy of my enemy" thing be the other way around? I mean, the whole knock against Paul Ryan was that he didn't have the oomph to actually push through the things he was proposing—something DeSantis has shown he has. Meanwhile I have had Trump caucus folks trot out the "killing Grandma" attack that was originally used against Ryan.

I just don't get it. When did Paul Ryan become the enemy? When did Bush become the enemy? I mean... Bush was often wrong, very wrong, but the Dems have consistently been even moreso. And Trump? Who are his allies? He's begging his sycophants for money—a multibillionaire! Begging his followers for money!—because he has no allies. He's singlehandedly hijacking a party apparatus for his own vanity and doesn't care who he takes out. He doesn't care about the protesters sitting in jail for being on his side on January 6.

:thumbsup:

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #139 on: September 17, 2023, 01:43:18 pm »

So IGNORE the bare fact that his 'mean tweets' - Signifying his inability to play nice with others - And the inability to form coalitions - His main job as president. Just ignore that. Because Democrats.

And IGNORE the bare fact that his administration spent historic amounts - Gigantic unappropriated printed bucks - Standing directly as evidence of his inability to form coalitions and prevent such a calumny. And his ineptitude and utter failure at least began the inflation loop that we are in right now, so his actions are not without consequence, even today... His big government solutions show his big government ways - EXACTLY what we rise to fight AGAINST.

And IGNORE the bare fact that his direction - Signified by his support of Fauci - was the direct cause of thousands of businesses folding up, millions of jobs disappearing, untold numbers of families brought down to poverty... Horrendous disregard and loss of liberties disguised as the immediacy of health... AGAIN, EXACTLY THAT WHICH WE RISE TO FIGHT AGAINST.

You must be daft to think I would vote *FOR* that. No... You should be voting for the Conservative, who will bring about the means to heal our nation, and rescind your support of a man who even now is causing division between you and I. That you stand against that principled man in favor of a boorish lout whose record is astonishing in his failure to protect basic liberty and his failure to to reign in government is a marvel... and not in a good way.

:thumbsup:

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #140 on: September 18, 2023, 01:47:29 am »

No rebuttal, friend?

@DCPatriot

Offline Maj. Bill Martin

« Reply #141 on: September 18, 2023, 02:44:43 am »
How does a fevered mind conjure up the idea that ANY of that is Trump's fault? Nothing could be further from the truth!

He encouraged hundreds of thousands of supporters to show up to D.C. on the the day the votes were supposed to be counted.

For weeks, he had been telling his supporters  that the election had been stolen from him, and that he was the rightful winner.  He repeated that numerous times at the rally.

Trump knew that a lot of his supporters were very upset and emotional about the election.

He told those supporters that the only way to stop the stolen election from being finalized was for vice president Mike Pence, who was located with Congress in the Capitol itself, to change his previously stated position, and to refuse to certify the election instead.

In furtherance of that, he told those supporters to march to the Capitol itself, promising that he would personally lead them.  (He didn't).

Now, I don't believe any of that was illegal.  But I absolutely believe that he knew or should have known that violence was a likely consequence of his actions.  So yeah, I do think he shares some responsibility for what happened.

Probably worth noting that more than an hour after the Capitol was breached, when there was cleArly some rioting taking place, Trump sent out a tweet - his first of the day.

Did he tell people to calm down, or to be peaceful?  No.  The first tweet he sent out in the midst of the rioting said only this:

"Mike Pence didn’t have the courage to do what should have been done to protect our Country and our Constitution, giving States a chance to certify a corrected set of facts, not the fraudulent or inaccurate ones which they were asked to previously certify. USA demands the truth!."

https://www.factcheck.org/2023/02/trumps-dubious-claim-about-hidden-tweets-exonerating-him-for-jan-6-capitol-attack/

Trump wanted the storming of the Capitol.   He just didn't count on Pence not changing his mind.

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #142 on: September 18, 2023, 08:20:58 am »
No rebuttal, friend?

@DCPatriot

@roamer_1

LOL!  Was watching the BILLS...the REDSKINS...and the ORIOLES!  Then sleep!

All you did was regurgitate the same BS 'methane' every time you're called out for your 'reasoning' to withhold your vote for the GOP Nominee should it be "Tumpy". 
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #143 on: September 18, 2023, 01:50:01 pm »
He encouraged hundreds of thousands of supporters to show up to D.C. on the the day the votes were supposed to be counted.

For weeks, he had been telling his supporters  that the election had been stolen from him, and that he was the rightful winner.  He repeated that numerous times at the rally.

Trump knew that a lot of his supporters were very upset and emotional about the election.

He told those supporters that the only way to stop the stolen election from being finalized was for vice president Mike Pence, who was located with Congress in the Capitol itself, to change his previously stated position, and to refuse to certify the election instead.

In furtherance of that, he told those supporters to march to the Capitol itself, promising that he would personally lead them.  (He didn't).

Now, I don't believe any of that was illegal.  But I absolutely believe that he knew or should have known that violence was a likely consequence of his actions.  So yeah, I do think he shares some responsibility for what happened.

Probably worth noting that more than an hour after the Capitol was breached, when there was cleArly some rioting taking place, Trump sent out a tweet - his first of the day.

Did he tell people to calm down, or to be peaceful?  No.  The first tweet he sent out in the midst of the rioting said only this:

"Mike Pence didn’t have the courage to do what should have been done to protect our Country and our Constitution, giving States a chance to certify a corrected set of facts, not the fraudulent or inaccurate ones which they were asked to previously certify. USA demands the truth!."

https://www.factcheck.org/2023/02/trumps-dubious-claim-about-hidden-tweets-exonerating-him-for-jan-6-capitol-attack/

Trump wanted the storming of the Capitol.   He just didn't count on Pence not changing his mind.

YOU are so FOS your eyes are brown!

But you are REALLY good at parroting lies!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline LMAO

« Reply #144 on: September 18, 2023, 02:31:18 pm »

I wouldn’t say that Trump necessarily wanted his supporters the storm the Capitol

But when it happened, I think he was hoping for a specific outcome to result from the rioting
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline Maj. Bill Martin

« Reply #145 on: September 18, 2023, 05:15:00 pm »
I wouldn’t say that Trump necessarily wanted his supporters the storm the Capitol.

But when it happened, I think he was hoping for a specific outcome to result from the rioting

Pretty much.  I think he wanted his supporters to cause enough of a stink, and to apply enough pressure, to get Pence to change his mind.  So if that could be accomplished without rioting, great.  But I think he was okay with rioting if that's what it took.

But once the riot happened, and enough time then passed to make it clear that Pence wasn't backing down, that's when Trump finally started asking people to respect the cops.  But that was only after he knew he'd failed.

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #146 on: September 18, 2023, 05:18:01 pm »
@roamer_1

LOL!  Was watching the BILLS...the REDSKINS...and the ORIOLES!  Then sleep!

All you did was regurgitate the same BS 'methane' every time you're called out for your 'reasoning' to withhold your vote for the GOP Nominee should it be "Tumpy".

In what way is it BS? Because I say it's true. @DCPatriot

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #147 on: September 18, 2023, 05:27:09 pm »
Pretty much.  I think he wanted his supporters to cause enough of a stink, and to apply enough pressure, to get Pence to change his mind.  So if that could be accomplished without rioting, great.  But I think he was okay with rioting if that's what it took.

But once the riot happened, and enough time then passed to make it clear that Pence wasn't backing down, that's when Trump finally started asking people to respect the cops.  But that was only after he knew he'd failed.

If that is the timeline of events, then it is rather damning for Trump.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #148 on: September 18, 2023, 06:05:30 pm »
If that is the timeline of events, then it is rather damning for Trump.

If.....
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Kamaji