Author Topic: Trump forgets support of Fauci in tough Megyn Kelly sitdown  (Read 10203 times)

Offline roamer_1

Re: Trump forgets support of Fauci in tough Megyn Kelly sitdown
« Reply #100 on: September 15, 2023, 11:13:13 pm »
And they weren't beneath using Ron DeSantis as a front to get back into Washington.

What are you talking about? THEY NEVER LEFT. Tumpy never got rid of a damn thing. It all got bigger. And the moderates remained firmly in power.

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #101 on: September 15, 2023, 11:27:28 pm »
https://lauraloomer.substack.com/p/ron-desantis-skips-work-on-his-birthday?utm_source=profile&utm_medium=reader2

Ron DeSantis Skips Work on His Birthday To Fundraise With Mitt Romney and Bush Family Political Donors

snip...

That was posted today.  Two of the four donors listed also gave money to Trump.  And none of this has a thing to do with your "Bush Group" front claim.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #102 on: September 15, 2023, 11:30:50 pm »
Let it go on record that I was NOT the one who took this thread OT.

No, but you did voice your defense of Trump running up $3 trillion in new deficit spending in a single year.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
« Reply #103 on: September 16, 2023, 12:31:18 am »
Trump is every ounce of his 215lbs the Conservative that Ron DeSantis claims to be.

The DeSantis Group is a front for the Bush Group.  No thank you.

And I like Ron DeSantis a lot.  As governor of Florida. 

Let him keep Florida bright red until 2028 and you'll get your wish.
You mean the Republicans?

As opposed to Trump, the front for the Cuomo/Clinton group of New York City liberals that revealed himself in March 2020, the very subject of this thread?

It baffles me that somehow we've ended up in a feud where we're defending Cuomo and Fauci but dissing Bush and Ryan. I have my beefs with the GOP, but shouldn't the "enemy of my enemy" thing be the other way around? I mean, the whole knock against Paul Ryan was that he didn't have the oomph to actually push through the things he was proposing—something DeSantis has shown he has. Meanwhile I have had Trump caucus folks trot out the "killing Grandma" attack that was originally used against Ryan.

I just don't get it. When did Paul Ryan become the enemy? When did Bush become the enemy? I mean... Bush was often wrong, very wrong, but the Dems have consistently been even moreso. And Trump? Who are his allies? He's begging his sycophants for money—a multibillionaire! Begging his followers for money!—because he has no allies. He's singlehandedly hijacking a party apparatus for his own vanity and doesn't care who he takes out. He doesn't care about the protesters sitting in jail for being on his side on January 6.
« Last Edit: September 16, 2023, 12:35:53 am by jmyrlefuller »
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
« Reply #104 on: September 16, 2023, 12:39:48 am »
And are we seriously treating Laura Loomer seriously? I'm looking at her history and am having a hard time finding any real resume. Who is paying this woman's bills?

Offline the OlLine Rebel

« Reply #105 on: September 16, 2023, 01:40:56 pm »

As opposed to Trump, the front for the Cuomo/Clinton group of New York City liberals that revealed himself in March 2020, the very subject of this thread?

It baffles me that somehow we've ended up in a feud where we're defending Cuomo and Fauci but dissing Bush and Ryan. I have my beefs with the GOP, but shouldn't the "enemy of my enemy" thing be the other way around? I mean, the whole knock against Paul Ryan was that he didn't have the oomph to actually push through the things he was proposing—something DeSantis has shown he has. Meanwhile I have had Trump caucus folks trot out the "killing Grandma" attack that was originally used against Ryan.

I just don't get it. When did Paul Ryan become the enemy? When did Bush become the enemy? I mean... Bush was often wrong, very wrong, but the Dems have consistently been even moreso. And Trump? Who are his allies? He's begging his sycophants for money—a multibillionaire! Begging his followers for money!—because he has no allies. He's singlehandedly hijacking a party apparatus for his own vanity and doesn't care who he takes out. He doesn't care about the protesters sitting in jail for being on his side on January 6.

Most of us don’t have the guts to say this on “conservative” fora.  Kudos, and thank you.  I concur.
Common sense is an uncommon virtue.

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #106 on: September 16, 2023, 02:02:06 pm »

@jmyrlefuller

Buddy, you've gone too far into the weeds for my taste.

All I meant was that the Bush Dynasty wannabe saw an opportunity to weasel themselves into the DeSantis Camp and because they hate Pres. Trump and couldn't win with "Jeb"...they became 'lobbyists', dangling $$$.

They did the same thing in their phony impeachment of Ken Paxton in Texas.

I'll gladly vote for Ron DeSantis if he's the one standing at the end.  But so long as Pres. Trump is cogent...breathing, he's "THE MAN!"   :laugh:
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #107 on: September 16, 2023, 04:25:10 pm »

Oh I will very happily admit the moderate wing of the Republican party is as much the enemy as the Democrats are... Liberalism could not move forward so well without being accommodated. Those who should be providing opposition provide little resistance at all. Moderate Republicans are just as quick to big government and world government as are the liberals. They just want to do it a bit differently, and they think they can do it better.

And while I agree with you wholeheartedly about Tumpy, The Republicans will lend no succor. The ONLY relief will necessarily be from those committed to small government - Against the tide of a government that wants to stretch itself far beyond... And against the education and media establishment, and even against an electorate so blind and committed to nothing that they will continue to elect to lose every liberty and ensure their own enslavement and demise.

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #108 on: September 16, 2023, 04:30:47 pm »
Buddy, you've gone too far into the weeds for my taste.

HAHAHAHA! The guy who said the DeSantis group is a front for the Bush Group on the basis of a single cross-over as brought to light (of course) by rabid Tumpists... And HE'S IN THE WEEDS?

I'll gladly vote for Ron DeSantis if he's the one standing at the end.  But so long as Pres. Trump is cogent...breathing, he's "THE MAN!"   :laugh:

Without a single defensible reason... which is still your right in the end of course, but not an end I would recommend.

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #109 on: September 16, 2023, 04:36:41 pm »
I'll gladly vote for Ron DeSantis if he's the one standing at the end.

How do you reconcile "gladly" voting for a 'Bush Group front'?  Seems like an odd thing to say.

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
« Reply #110 on: September 16, 2023, 04:47:44 pm »

You are correct in the fact that Bush and Ryan were very wrong and that the DEMS have been even more so, but that settles nothing but proving that ALL have been a detriment to this country.  Bush and Ryan did us no favors as a party nor a country and voting for them didn't truly result in an ending that was better than having DEMS in place.  At the end of the day we're no further ahead as conservatism wasn't voted for nor put into practice.
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"
« Reply #111 on: September 16, 2023, 04:52:01 pm »
You are correct in the fact that Bush and Ryan were very wrong and that the DEMS have been even more so, but that settles nothing but proving that ALL have been a detriment to this country.  Bush and Ryan did us no favors as a party nor a country and voting for them didn't truly result in an ending that was better than having DEMS in place.  At the end of the day we're no further ahead as conservatism wasn't voted for nor put into practice.

Ryan is the one who pushed through the tax reform bill that jump started the economy.

Offline Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"
« Reply #112 on: September 16, 2023, 04:53:22 pm »

:amen:

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #113 on: September 16, 2023, 07:00:25 pm »
Every Politician, without exception, has made calls I didn't like.  Without exception.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #114 on: September 16, 2023, 07:03:54 pm »
Every Politician, without exception, has made calls I didn't like.  Without exception.

TRUE. Which iis why you treat every politician like the snake he is.

Online DCPatriot

« Reply #115 on: September 16, 2023, 07:14:13 pm »
How do you reconcile "gladly" voting for a 'Bush Group front'?  Seems like an odd thing to say.

Are you a bleeping idiot @Hoodat or do you only play the part here on the forum when the subject is "Trump"?

I'll vote for Vladimir Putin if he's the GOP Nominee, when the opposition is Obama & FRiends.
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #116 on: September 16, 2023, 07:36:40 pm »
Ryan is the one who pushed through the tax reform bill that jump started the economy.

In a nest of snakes in the grass Paul Ryan is king! More tinkering around the edges of the Marxist income tax system is NOT tax reform!
« Last Edit: September 16, 2023, 07:37:53 pm by Bigun »
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #117 on: September 16, 2023, 08:57:07 pm »
Are you a bleeping idiot @Hoodat or do you only play the part here on the forum when the subject is "Trump"?

I'll vote for Vladimir Putin if he's the GOP Nominee, when the opposition is Obama & FRiends.

So you would vote for Jeb Bush if he was the GOP nominee?

Online DCPatriot

« Reply #118 on: September 16, 2023, 09:22:00 pm »
So you would vote for Jeb Bush if he was the GOP nominee?

Did I bleeping stutter?   :smokin:

edited to add:

Am beginning to wonder and willing to bet that most of you Briefers here who publicly declare they would withhold their vote for Donald Trump...ever played organized league team sports in your formative years.

Because evidence clearly shows you didn't.

And you all absolutely suck at simple mathematics, particularly when applied to ballots.
« Last Edit: September 16, 2023, 10:24:45 pm by DCPatriot »

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
« Reply #119 on: September 16, 2023, 10:02:28 pm »
Which makes this whole "guilt by association" game even sillier. These are the same people who excused away Trump's many donations to Democrat politicians for favors, his regular kibbitzing with hustlers like Sharpton and Jesse Jackson.

But having a fundraiser hosted by Republicans? Ooh. That's too establishment.

Do I need to remind people that this is a Republican primary?

Offline berdie

« Reply #120 on: September 16, 2023, 10:27:15 pm »
TRUE. Which iis why you treat every politician like the snake he is.

Truer words were never spoken @roamer_1 ! :amen:

Online DCPatriot

« Reply #121 on: September 16, 2023, 10:35:51 pm »

Some need to be reminded that when the enemy's goal is to ultimately kill you, STFU about mean tweets and deficits or Fauci, who was there since 1984.

And not necessarily in THAT order.

Online DCPatriot

« Reply #122 on: September 16, 2023, 10:38:55 pm »

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #123 on: September 16, 2023, 10:39:02 pm »
Some need to be reminded that when the enemy's goal is to ultimately kill you, STFU about mean tweets and deficits or Fauci, who was there since 1984.

And not necessarily in THAT order.

Exactly wrong. Performance is necessary. Tumpy did NOTHING

Offline LMAO

« Reply #124 on: September 16, 2023, 10:41:51 pm »
Exactly wrong. Performance is necessary. Tumpy did NOTHING

Ask those who rioted on Jan 6th on Trump's behalf if they believe Trump is their defender
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy