Author Topic: Nikki Haley Positioned to Replace Ron DeSantis  (Read 748 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Nikki Haley Positioned to Replace Ron DeSantis
« on: September 13, 2023, 08:50:21 pm »

September 12, 2023 | Sundance

The DeSantis campaign is imploding.  The most recent admission from the team managing DeSantis was their shifted goalposts for a second place in Iowa.  Additionally, there is now friction between Ron DeSantis and Jeff Roe (head of Never Back Down PAC), if the inside campaign leakers are to be believed.

There is an element of total understanding to the frustration about the bitter pill DeSantis is being forced to swallow.  I mean, think about it, the management of Ron DeSantis didn’t just posit the 2024 campaign in the last year, this has been a long thought-out strategy going back much further.  In retrospect, the DeSantis ’24 operation tracks to sometime in 2018; at least that’s when DeSantis had to give some formal nod of willingness.

Now, Ron DeSantis has to watch as Nikki Haley is shifted into his lane by the professional apparatus that controls the lane alignments.  Ron can’t win, that is transparently obvious, and he is now being bumped down in priority as the financial control people start to push Nikki Haley.  Seeing this must be driving Ms. Casey bananas.

CNN ran a puff piece on Nikki Haley recently, along with a poll showing that only she could defeat Joe Biden.

more
https://theconservativetreehouse.com/blog/2023/09/12/nikki-haley-positioned-to-replace-ron-desantis/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
Re: Nikki Haley Positioned to Replace Ron DeSantis
« Reply #1 on: September 13, 2023, 08:56:02 pm »
September 12, 2023 | Sundance

The DeSantis campaign is imploding.  The most recent admission from the team managing DeSantis was their shifted goalposts for a second place in Iowa.  Additionally, there is now friction between Ron DeSantis and Jeff Roe (head of Never Back Down PAC), if the inside campaign leakers are to be believed.

There is an element of total understanding to the frustration about the bitter pill DeSantis is being forced to swallow.  I mean, think about it, the management of Ron DeSantis didn’t just posit the 2024 campaign in the last year, this has been a long thought-out strategy going back much further.  In retrospect, the DeSantis ’24 operation tracks to sometime in 2018; at least that’s when DeSantis had to give some formal nod of willingness.

Now, Ron DeSantis has to watch as Nikki Haley is shifted into his lane by the professional apparatus that controls the lane alignments.  Ron can’t win, that is transparently obvious, and he is now being bumped down in priority as the financial control people start to push Nikki Haley.  Seeing this must be driving Ms. Casey bananas.

CNN ran a puff piece on Nikki Haley recently, along with a poll showing that only she could defeat Joe Biden.

more
https://theconservativetreehouse.com/blog/2023/09/12/nikki-haley-positioned-to-replace-ron-desantis/

I doubt that Haley can defeat Trump, which I see as problematic as I don't think Trump can defeat whatever 'stops' the DEMS are going to pull.

However, I'll be more than happy if FL retains DeSantis as governor.
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #2 on: September 13, 2023, 10:04:28 pm »
Haley ??
No, no, no, Nikki... NO!

Offline catfish1957

• FJB!!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #3 on: September 13, 2023, 10:10:08 pm »
Niki....  Go tear down some confederate statues and flags.  This is one woke wench, who was that way before it was fashionable.

I'd vote for Trump before her.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #4 on: September 13, 2023, 10:20:53 pm »

Dream on.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #5 on: September 13, 2023, 10:47:37 pm »

@mystery-ak

Knowing next to nothing about her,I WAS going to ask about her stated beliefs,but if CNN is posting puff pieces about her,that is all I need to know.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
« Reply #6 on: September 13, 2023, 10:54:05 pm »
If sundance says it, it's got to be false.

Clearly the Trump shills still see DeSantis as their biggest threat, since the hit pieces keep on coming.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #7 on: September 13, 2023, 10:57:31 pm »
Everybody hang on... Moderate darling Haley is being pimped by the highly moderate controlled Republican apparatus in Iowa. What matters is DeSantis standing in debates, and not even that through New Hampshire. He won't gain traction, nor do I expect him to, until the campaign turns South and West.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #8 on: September 13, 2023, 11:07:13 pm »
LOL! Nope.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #9 on: September 13, 2023, 11:14:25 pm »

Clearly the Trump shills still see DeSantis as their biggest threat, since the hit pieces keep on coming.

@jmyrlefuller

Biggest threat to WHAT?

Is he polling ahead of ANYBODY?

Other than in your fevered imagination,of course.

Offline corbe

« Reply #10 on: September 13, 2023, 11:56:54 pm »
   Sundance drinks more orange koolaid than you @sneakypete and is unquestionably spouting lies against DeSantis.  I'll freely admit that his campaign is having problems but not to the degree Trump suffered in 2015/16.
   Haley has proven she'll erase the History of this Country (moreso than what is currently happening). 
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
« Reply #11 on: September 14, 2023, 12:20:35 am »

:yowsa:
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline DefiantMassRINO

« Reply #12 on: September 14, 2023, 12:28:21 am »
We, the GOP Primary Voters, decide who replaces whom.
"It doesn't matter what temperature the room is, it's always room temperature." - Steven Wright

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
« Reply #13 on: September 14, 2023, 12:33:28 am »

At least that's how it's supposed to be.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #14 on: September 14, 2023, 01:50:30 am »

@jmyrlefuller

ROFLMAO!

Threat to WHAT?

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #15 on: September 14, 2023, 01:53:08 am »

@DefiantMassRINO

Well,that IS the way it is SUPPOSED to work,but I can't honestly say I believe there is anything honest about politics these days/

We can "thank" the Dims and their RINO butt-buddies for this.

Offline Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"
« Reply #16 on: September 14, 2023, 01:56:34 pm »

:yowsa:

Offline Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"
« Reply #17 on: September 14, 2023, 01:58:13 pm »
@DefiantMassRINO

Well,that IS the way it is SUPPOSED to work,but I can't honestly say I believe there is anything honest about politics these days/

We can "thank" the Dims and their RINO butt-buddies for this.

Trump won the GOP primary back in 2016 without being the favored candidate of the party establishment.  And he'll win this time if he's the favorite of a majority of GOP primary voters.

Of course, I'm sure he'll claim otherwise if he loses....