Author Topic: Trump Interview Set for Sunday’s NBC ‘Meet the Press’  (Read 1221 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Trump Interview Set for Sunday’s NBC ‘Meet the Press’
« on: September 14, 2023, 01:44:10 pm »
Trump Interview Set for Sunday’s NBC ‘Meet the Press’

Simon Kent 14 Sep 2023

Former President Donald Trump will sit down with Kristen Welker on Sunday as she debuts in the host seat of NBC’s “Meet the Press.” It will be Trump’s first network interview since leaving office.

A press release seen by AP sets out the exchange will be pre-taped at Trump’s Bedminster, New Jersey, golf club Thursday and that the same invitation had been extended to President Joe Biden.

Trump last appeared on the show in 2019.

The interview comes as Trump remains the clear front-runner for the Republican nomination as one by one his challengers fall by the wayside, as Breitbart News reported.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2023/09/14/trump-interview-set-for-sundays-nbc-meet-the-press/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Re: Trump Interview Set for Sunday’s NBC ‘Meet the Press’
« Reply #1 on: September 14, 2023, 01:44:45 pm »
Hasn't he learned his lesson on granting interviews to the MSM.... :shrug:
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Online mountaineer

« Reply #2 on: September 17, 2023, 09:59:06 pm »
His criticism of protecting the unborn is more than a little strange:
Trump: “DeSanctus was willing to sign a 5 week ban, a 6 week ban.”

MTP: “Would you support that?”

Trump: “I think what he did is a terrible thing and a terrible mistake.”

https://twitter.com/Unfilteredboss1/status/1703412739945996585
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online mountaineer

« Reply #3 on: September 17, 2023, 10:01:31 pm »
Lila Rose
@LilaGraceRose
Pathetic and unacceptable.

Trump is actively attacking the very pro-life laws made possible by Roe’s overturning.

Heartbeat Laws have saved thousands of babies.

But Trump wants to compromise on babies’ lives so pro-abort Dems “like him.”

Trump should not be the GOP nominee.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #4 on: September 17, 2023, 10:14:32 pm »
Trump would fund Planned Parenthood if he thought he could buy votes with the bodies of dead baby's.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"
« Reply #5 on: September 17, 2023, 10:29:25 pm »
Trump would fund Planned Parenthood if he thought he could buy votes with the bodies of dead baby's.

Crude way of putting it, but I said the same basic thing to my brother today.  I believe Trump couldn't care less about abortion one way or the other.  He only cares about how the issue plays politically.

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #6 on: September 17, 2023, 10:34:23 pm »
I've had enough corporate media traing to know simply that you don't purposely walk into an Ambush Interviews

This dufous has been POTUS and head of a corporation.  At this point are we to trully believe this guy has any intelligence or political savvy?I sure don't see it.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #7 on: September 17, 2023, 10:37:34 pm »
Lila Rose
@LilaGraceRose
Pathetic and unacceptable.

Trump is actively attacking the very pro-life laws made possible by Roe’s overturning.

Heartbeat Laws have saved thousands of babies.

But Trump wants to compromise on babies’ lives so pro-abort Dems “like him.”

Trump should not be the GOP nominee.

Agree.

This is the first in detail of DJT's actual position on the matter.  Since Day 1, he has led the GOP polls with Evangelicals.  Wonder how much backlash there will be once they see that Tumpy's thoughts are the same as most moderate democrats.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online mountaineer

« Reply #8 on: September 17, 2023, 10:40:37 pm »
Tumpy's thoughts are the same as most moderate democrats.
And he's eager to compromise with the Dems for "likes."  **nononono*

Online catfish1957

• Political Researcher
« Reply #9 on: September 17, 2023, 10:42:03 pm »
And he's eager to compromise with the Dems for "likes."  **nononono*

In an informed, sane  world, the Envangelicals ought to be jumping ship.

Online corbe

« Reply #10 on: September 17, 2023, 10:49:09 pm »
   Pence won't be there this time to (s)hore up his evangelical vote, either.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #11 on: September 17, 2023, 10:58:55 pm »
   Pence won't be there this time to (s)hore up his evangelical vote, either.

I believe that the GOPe would like nothing more than to see Pence as the GOP nominee. I doubt that they want DeSantis and they definitely don't want Trump. 
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online catfish1957

• Political Researcher
« Reply #12 on: September 17, 2023, 11:01:07 pm »
I believe that the GOPe would like nothing more than to see Pence as the GOP nominee. I doubt that they want DeSantis and they definitely don't want Trump.

When you are a former VPOTUS, and you can't crack 2% in a primary poll? I'd say the goods are damaged.

Offline cato potatoe

« Reply #13 on: September 17, 2023, 11:06:00 pm »
Nine minutes into this interview, and he's delusional. 

The Afghanistan withdrawal was the "lowest point in the history of our country."  I guess he never heard of the civil war. 

Ranting and raving about ballot stuffing all over the country.  She tries to bail him out, but he won't have it.

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #14 on: September 17, 2023, 11:08:45 pm »

Would fund?  He did fund.  Because Planned Parenthood does wonderful things.

$2 billion of our money over four years in office.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Offline cato potatoe

« Reply #15 on: September 17, 2023, 11:10:34 pm »
Trump says might order the fed chair to lower interest rates.   Lord have mercy, what a dolt.

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #16 on: September 17, 2023, 11:11:23 pm »

The GOPe wants Trump.  They wanted him in 2016, and they want him today.  The problem you are having is coming to terms with the fact that the GOPe doesn't care if they win the election or not.  If Trump is the candidate, they can sit back and do nothing while Trump's organization funds his own campaign.  And if he wins, they all get promoted to positions of power.  You think that would happen if DeSantis is the candidate?
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #17 on: September 17, 2023, 11:11:54 pm »
Trump says might order the fed chair to lower interest rates.   Lord have mercy, what a dolt.

He should order them to stop giving Congress money.

Online catfish1957

• Political Researcher
« Reply #18 on: September 17, 2023, 11:13:32 pm »

I missed that part of the interview.  For someone who is supposed to be a Billionaire, he doesn't know jack shit about Macro-economics.

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #19 on: September 17, 2023, 11:20:56 pm »
I missed that part of the interview.  For someone who is supposed to be a Billionaire, he doesn't know jack shit about Macro-economics.

And to think that he earned an Economics degree at Wharton.

Offline cato potatoe

« Reply #20 on: September 17, 2023, 11:29:45 pm »

The abortion segment was his opportunity to turn this around.  Now he's playing hide the ball with a federal ban.  He will get together with everyone and negotiate a perfect number of weeks.  Or will he?  His preference is that it remain with the states, but he thinks "DeSanctus" did a terrible thing.  What a trainwreck.  And to top it off, he criticizes republicans for being inarticulate. 

Online mountaineer

« Reply #21 on: September 18, 2023, 12:43:07 pm »
Cultist Ls
@LoomerLs
🧵 In light of yet another disastrous Trump interview on Meet The Press, this is a thread about Trump's & Magadonians' flip-flopping on the pro-life issue. In this interview, he called Ron DeSantis' signing the Heartbeat Bill into law "terrible" & his surrogates were either silent with one (Laura Loomer) saying this bill makes Ron DeSantis unelectable.

This will be a very long thread.
1:52 PM · Sep 17, 2023  ...

https://twitter.com/LoomerLs/status/1703466962347508014

Offline Maj. Bill Martin

« Reply #22 on: September 18, 2023, 01:00:08 pm »
The 6 week ban was not DeSantis' initiative.  That came from the Florida legislature, so the question is whether or not DeSantis should have vetoed it.  Trump's answer to that is "yes".

DeSantis, on the other hand, understood the importance of not alienating a legislature that has consistently backed him on all of his initiatives and actions.

I personally prefer a 10-15 week ban because I think 6 is subject to a backlash that could make it much worse in the end.  But I'd have signed it too.
« Last Edit: September 18, 2023, 01:05:33 pm by Maj. Bill Martin »

Offline Maj. Bill Martin

« Reply #23 on: September 18, 2023, 02:08:53 pm »
Nine minutes into this interview, and he's delusional. 

The Afghanistan withdrawal was the "lowest point in the history of our country."  I guess he never heard of the civil war. 

Ranting and raving about ballot stuffing all over the country.  She tries to bail him out, but he won't have it.

Or Pearl Harbor.  Or Desert One.  Or the disastrous collapse of the 24ID in Korea in July/August 1950 and the capture of a U.S. Major General.

But...he doesn't read, and he only sees people and events in reference to himself.  So historical stuff doesn't matter much to him.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #24 on: September 18, 2023, 02:22:37 pm »
Leftists call for ‘Meet the Press’ boycott, cancelation of new host over Trump interview
September 17, 2023 | Chris Donaldson

New “Meet the Press” host Kristen Welker is facing calls for her cancellation before her debut has even aired for giving a national television forum to former President Donald J. Trump, an unforgivable offense to the rabidly authoritarian left-wing thought police.

Welker, who replaced Democratic Party shill Chuck Todd at the helm of NBC’s Sunday Morning flagship, sat down with the embattled 2024 GOP frontrunner for a wide-ranging interview, portions of which have already been posted to social media as teasers for the show, infuriating those who see free speech as an existential threat to their agenda of total societal control.

Leftist cyberbullies took to X, the platform formerly known as Twitter, to attack Welker and her network, accusing her of having “sold her soul” and spewing the tiresome and historically ignorant comparisons of Trump to Hitler that have become commonplace in this sad era of historical dumbness, with calls for a boycott of the long-running political talk show.

more
https://www.bizpacreview.com/2023/09/17/leftists-call-for-meet-the-press-boycott-cancelation-of-new-host-over-trump-interview-1396672/
Support the USO