Author Topic: Texas Republican Mayra Flores: ‘The Mexican Cartel is in Full Control of the Southern Border’  (Read 230 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Texas Republican Mayra Flores: ‘The Mexican Cartel is in Full Control of the Southern Border’
By Mike LaChance Sep. 13, 2023 11:03 pm170 Comments

Conservative Texas Republican Mayra Flores said during a recent interview that the Mexican cartel now controls the southern border.

While the Biden administration has allowed the border to be overrun by illegal crossers, one of the main concerns of critics has been the national security risk.

Flores reinforces these concerns with her comments.

In a recent interview with Townhall, former GOP Rep. Mayra Flores, who is running to reclaim her seat in Texas’ 34th congressional district in 2024, shared how her Mexico-bordering district has been impacted by the Biden administration’s mishandling of the border crisis.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2023/09/texas-republican-mayra-flores-mexican-cartel-is-full/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson