Author Topic: Biden’s Border Problem Just Got Much Worse  (Read 286 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Biden’s Border Problem Just Got Much Worse
« on: September 14, 2023, 10:45:40 am »
Biden’s Border Problem Just Got Much Worse
Story by Mike Fishmore •
12h

In a devastating update, Joe Biden’s Homeland Security is losing track of nearly two out of every 10 border crossers who are released into the United States.

The Democrat’s massive catch-and-release program is an abysmal failure for the American people.

The federal government is not able to keep contact with tens of thousands of border crossers that they release into American communities each month. (Poll: Is America Better Off Under Biden? VOTE)

Between March 2021 through August 2022, Biden’s DHS lost track of more than 177,000 border crossers released into the U.S.

A total of 981,000 were released, the audit found.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/biden-s-border-problem-just-got-much-worse/ar-AA1gG3VI?ocid=msedgntp&cvid=52cacda165864614a2633638f8ee739a&ei=33
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Re: Biden’s Border Problem Just Got Much Worse
« Reply #1 on: September 14, 2023, 07:23:15 pm »
Cloward-Piven, all the way.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis