Author Topic: Donald Trump’s Lead Grows by Double Digits in Texas, Ron DeSantis Falls  (Read 400 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Donald Trump’s Lead Grows by Double Digits in Texas, Ron DeSantis Falls

Hannah Bleau13 Sep 20231
2:57

Former President Donald Trump has jumped 13 points in Texas’s Republican primary race since July, while Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis has lost steam, a Defend Texas Liberty PAC/CWS Research survey released this week found.

The survey asked likely 2024 Texas Republican primary voters whom they would support if the GOP primary were held today.

A majority, 61 percent, said they would support Trump, reflecting a 13 point bump from the 48 percent who chose him in the July issue poll. No other candidate listed saw a bump even close to Trump’s.

https://twitter.com/IAPolls2022/status/1701644261266014399

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2023/09/13/trumps-lead-grows-double-digits-texas-desantis-falls/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
Re: Donald Trump’s Lead Grows by Double Digits in Texas, Ron DeSantis Falls
« Reply #1 on: September 13, 2023, 06:26:32 pm »
Certainly not that stats that I was hoping to see, but it's early in the game. I am hopeful that DeSantis will move ahead. 

We need a conservative.  :patriot:
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline DefiantMassRINO

« Reply #2 on: September 13, 2023, 07:02:05 pm »
DeSantis needs to do a better job convincing us that a President DeSantis is a better conservative alternative to President Trump.

DeSantis has the fiscal conservatism advantage over Trump.  Unfortunately, fiscal conservatism is soooooooooooo boring to most people.

Trump's entire professional life has been spending Other People's Money.
"It doesn't matter what temperature the room is, it's always room temperature." - Steven Wright

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #3 on: September 13, 2023, 07:58:25 pm »
Certainly not that stats that I was hoping to see, but it's early in the game. I am hopeful that DeSantis will move ahead. 

We need a conservative.  :patriot:

:thumbsup:

Offline LMAO

« Reply #4 on: September 13, 2023, 08:32:27 pm »

DeSantis has the fiscal conservatism advantage over Trump.  Unfortunately, fiscal conservatism is soooooooooooo boring to most people.

And Trump is promising more spending on things like cities and breeding money for his supporters

How would that work, anyways? Is it just MAGA that gets the breeding money or everyone? What happens if you’re a MAGA supporter, but your past breeding age?
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #5 on: September 13, 2023, 08:35:08 pm »
And Trump is promising more spending on things like cities and breeding money for his supporters

How would that work, anyways? Is it just MAGA that gets the breeding money or everyone? What happens if you’re a MAGA supporter, but your past breeding age?

You just get screwed.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #6 on: September 13, 2023, 08:37:25 pm »
The Democrat party's plan is working out quite well. 

Online jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
« Reply #7 on: September 13, 2023, 10:56:18 pm »
Shocker, IAPolls Twitter 𝕏 account pushing another Trump-favorable poll from a dubious PAC with very little history.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline LMAO

« Reply #8 on: September 13, 2023, 10:57:52 pm »
You just get screwed.

Is there any payments for trying?
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy