Author Topic: The Reason Everyone Is Piling on Vivek Ramaswamy  (Read 1647 times)

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
Re: The Reason Everyone Is Piling on Vivek Ramaswamy
« Reply #25 on: August 24, 2023, 10:16:18 pm »
Maybe someday you guys will let voters infiltrate your fort.   :laugh:

:silly:

or, as you know who might 'say'....   :mauslaff:
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline Sighlass

• Didn't vote for McCain Dole Romney Trump !
« Reply #26 on: August 24, 2023, 10:26:20 pm »
I watched him during an interview with his family. He talked a decent talk, was quick witted, but his kids showed him no respect (or his wife's). They just behaved like monkeys on caffeine, and it just reflects on the parents IMHO. My kids will respect their mother when she says "stop", period. One kid of mine has already found that out, no respect, time to move out in the real world. He seems a lot more respectful now when he visits.

I guess we all judge character differently, but if you can't keep order in the family, there is likely to be trouble. We see it in Joe Biden's son (Hunter) and we saw it in Sarah Palin's kids. 

Then there is the religion issue, sorry, but I will not vote for a Mormon/Hindu/Satanist/Anthesis or two dozen other religions. I give some slack in various denominations of Christianity.

It is what it is.
« Last Edit: August 24, 2023, 10:27:50 pm by Sighlass »
Exodus 18:21 Furthermore, you shall select out of all the people able men who fear God, men of truth, those who hate dishonest gain; and you shall place these over them as leaders over ....

Offline Sighlass

• Didn't vote for McCain Dole Romney Trump !
« Reply #27 on: August 24, 2023, 10:36:49 pm »

Yes, we know all about Trump's Big Tent on issues, it is so big it changes weekly on which side of the boat he casts his net (and his net is full of self made holes).
Exodus 18:21 Furthermore, you shall select out of all the people able men who fear God, men of truth, those who hate dishonest gain; and you shall place these over them as leaders over ....

Online mountaineer

« Reply #28 on: August 24, 2023, 10:58:29 pm »
Then there's this (which is interesting, being tweeted by a Trump guy):
DC_Draino
@DC_Draino
And here he is complimenting George Soros in 2021
Wake up people
You’re telling me this guy completely switched to an anti-Soros guy in less than 2 years?
It’s called infiltration
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline NavyCanDo

« Reply #29 on: August 24, 2023, 11:19:36 pm »
Vivek brought it on himself. First by plagiarizing Obama in his "skinny guy wth a funny name" introduction.   Then accusing everyone else on stage of being super pac  puppets.
A nation that turns away from prayer will ultimately find itself in desperate need of it. :Jonathan Cahn

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #30 on: August 25, 2023, 12:37:48 am »

We have a password.   
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online mountaineer

« Reply #31 on: August 26, 2023, 05:25:57 pm »
 Vivek says the answer to gun control is "compromise" with the left.

https://twitter.com/FrogNews/status/1695431323232489634

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #32 on: August 26, 2023, 05:37:59 pm »
Vivek says the answer to gun control is "compromise" with the left.

Well, isn't that special. 
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #33 on: August 26, 2023, 05:50:26 pm »
Vivek Ramaswamy’s policy proposals and how they would transform the U.S.

The GOP presidential candidate wants to raise the voting age to 25, lay off 75 percent of the federal workforce and end U.S. aid to Ukraine

God knows I would love to have the opportunity to vote for a presidential candidate who truly meant that! Unfortunately, Vivek Ramaswamy ain't it.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
« Reply #34 on: August 26, 2023, 05:53:30 pm »

The GOP presidential candidate wants to raise the voting age to 25, lay off 75 percent of the federal workforce and end U.S. aid to Ukraine

God knows I would love to have the opportunity to vote for a presidential candidate who truly meant that! Unfortunately, Vivek Ramaswamy ain't it.
Agreed.  Vivek is saying what people want to hear.  Again, no background to check other than BOTH parents migrated here.  There are not U.S. citizens; therefor basically he is an anchor baby.

He's made a ton of $$ with the help of one of the Soros foundations!!

I'll say it again and again, hoping people will pay attention.  Vivek IS OBAMA 2.0!!!
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Online roamer_1

« Reply #35 on: August 26, 2023, 05:55:12 pm »

Soros money was the stopper for me... Now compromise the 2nd Amendment... Yeah... you can bet his stump speech ain't worth the paper it's written on.

Offline LadyLiberty

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #38 on: August 27, 2023, 05:16:09 pm »
The GOP presidential candidate wants to .  .  . lay off 75 percent of the federal workforce

That would be a good start.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #39 on: August 27, 2023, 05:20:44 pm »
That would be a good start.

:yowsa: Absolutely!

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"
« Reply #40 on: August 28, 2023, 12:45:37 am »
About 1/3 of the federal workforce is military, so that means he's firing every single civilian employee, plus about 300,000 troops.  Good plan.

This guy really is the second coming of Trump.  He proposes a whole bunch of hair-brained ideas that have no chance of passing, and would be disastrous if they did, but that are red-meat rhetoric to a certain segment of voters.

Online mountaineer

« Reply #41 on: August 28, 2023, 12:51:02 am »
ideas ...  that are red-meat rhetoric to a certain segment of voters.
Exactly.

Online mountaineer

« Reply #42 on: September 05, 2023, 12:20:40 am »
Vivek Ramaswamy  has reportedly scheduled an interview with a prominent antisemite, Albert Faleski.

https://twitter.com/SonofHas/status/1698851676923330760

Online mountaineer

« Reply #43 on: September 05, 2023, 11:04:37 pm »
Wait, what? How did I miss this?
Friends of Jeffrey Epstein have given more than $100,000 to Vivek Ramaswamy's 2024 run even as he demands full transparency of disgraced financier's clients

Glenn Dubin and his wife are major donors to Vivek Ramaswamy's campaign
    The billionaire gave $100,000 to a super PAC linked to the biotech entrepreneur
    Eva Andersson-Dubin once dated Jeffrey Epstein and they remained close

By Rob Crilly, Senior U.S. Political Reporter For Dailymail.Com
Updated: 20:24 EDT, 28 August 2023  ...
Daily Mail

Online mountaineer

« Reply #44 on: September 12, 2023, 10:53:42 pm »
WTH. Ramaswamy's NH Campaign chairman calls Israel an apartheid state. He's also a 9/11 "truther."

https://twitter.com/SonofHas/status/1701690947887931624

Online libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
« Reply #45 on: September 12, 2023, 11:03:55 pm »
Wait, what? How did I miss this?Daily Mail

Any doubts as to why Ramsy should NOT be president?

Friends of Jeffrey Epstein have given more than $100,000 to Vivek Ramaswamy's 2024 run even as he demands full transparency of disgraced financier's clients
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.