Author Topic: Adams: Terrorists See ‘Migrant Issue’ Coming Through Border as Chance to Do Harm, Policy Should Reme  (Read 272 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Adams: Terrorists See ‘Migrant Issue’ Coming Through Border as Chance to Do Harm, Policy Should Remember 9/11

Ian Hanchett 12 Sep 2023

During an interview with CBS New York released on Monday, New York City Mayor Eric Adams (D) stated that there are people “who would exploit even this migrant issue coming through our southern border. They see this as an opportunity to come here and harm our country.” to harm the U.S., and that our border policy needs to keep in mind that “Everyone that attempts to enter our country is not coming here because they believe in America. Some are coming because they want to harm America.”

Adams said we still have to be concerned about terrorism, adding, “Well, the term sleeper cells, that is very important. There are those out there who want us to feel comfortable and feel as though we don’t have enemies that want to hurt our way of life. And we have to be concerned on many levels. Trust me, there are those who would exploit even this migrant issue coming through our southern border. They see this as an opportunity to come here and harm our country. We must have vetting in place. Our combination of all of our law enforcement and intel. agencies must continue to look at information, data. We cannot get comfortable and believe that is going to go away.”

Later, he stated that there is “a challenge sometimes during peace times, people tend to believe we should have extreme liberties. But I saw what happened over 20 years ago when those liberties can actually get in the way and allow dangerous people to harm us, and that’s why what is happening right now at our border, we need to be vigilant not to allow those who hate America to enter America and harm us from the inside.”

CBS New York Chief Political Correspondent Marcia Kramer then asked, “So, are you really saying that the lessons of 9/11 should be remembered by the president and the federal government in terms of determining border policy?”

more
https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2023/09/12/adams-terrorists-see-migrant-issue-coming-through-our-border-as-chance-to-do-harm-policy-should-remember-9-11/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Now Mayor, you're gonna jeopardize your sanctuary city status with that kind of talk.
The Republic is lost.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
If Adam's was really worried about a 9/11 type attack on his watch, he'd take real action not just talk out his ass.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Kamaji

If Adam's was really worried about a 9/11 type attack on his watch, he'd take real action not just talk out his ass.

Yup.

Offline DefiantMassRINO

////00000////

Here we go.  Using 9/11 to gin up a false imminent danger of a terrorist attack to justify invading Long Island.  Does Billy Joel possess yellow cake uranium in Montauk?  #NoBloodForClamBakes
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.