Author Topic: Joe Biden Plans to Visit Israel in a Campaign Event Disguised as Support for an Ally  (Read 525 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Joe Biden Plans to Visit Israel in a Campaign Event Disguised as Support for an Ally
By streiff | 10:00 AM on October 16, 2023

As the war between Israel and Hamas enters its second week, Joe Biden plans to travel to Israel to demonstrate US support. Biden, anonymous sources told Politico, "could land in Israel as early as this week."

Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu invited Biden to visit when the two men spoke on Saturday, the officials said, with one of them saying the administration was “weighing” the offer.

Biden has told aides he’s interested in going, as his presence would demonstrate strong U.S. support after Hamas killed more than 1,300 Israelis and took around 150 hostages, including Americans. But the likelihood of escalating hostilities could mean that any future trip occurs during a particularly precarious point in the developing war.

Israeli media are starting to report that Biden will arrive on Wednesday.

https://twitter.com/IsraelRadar_com/status/1713878175522988349

If you have any doubt whether this is really a show of support for an ally or a cheap political stunt, the fact that Joe Biden is involved should settle it. Biden's trip is an unnecessary distraction as the Israeli government is engaged in a brutal war with Hamas; it is much more likely to be interpreted in the region as Biden visiting Netanyahu to read him the Riot Act about the Israeli Army's pending operation in Gaza.

more
https://redstate.com/streiff/2023/10/16/joe-biden-plans-to-visit-israel-in-a-campaign-event-disguised-as-support-for-and-ally-n2165113
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mountaineer

Biden to visit Israel Wednesday
by By Casey Harper
 The Center Square

(The Center Square) – The White House announced late Monday that President Joe Biden will visit Israel and Jordan on Wednesday amid the ongoing war between Israel and Hamas.

The U.S. has sent two aircraft carriers into the region, and Biden has pledged support to Israel and warned other nations to not take advantage of the nation. That message was likely aimed at least in part at Iran, a financial backer of Hamas.

“President Joseph R. Biden, Jr. will travel to Israel on Wednesday, October 18, to demonstrate his steadfast support for Israel in the face of Hamas’s brutal terrorist attack and to consult on next steps,” White House Press Secretary Karine Jean-Pierre said in a statement. “President Biden will then travel to Amman, Jordan, where he will meet with his Majesty King Abdullah, Egyptian President Sisi, and Palestinian Authority President Mahmoud Abbas,” Jean-Pierre said. “He will reiterate that Hamas does not stand for the Palestinian people’s right to dignity and self-determination and discuss the humanitarian needs of civilians in Gaza.” ... https://thedailybs.com/2023/10/16/biden-to-visit-israel-wednesday/
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online mountaineer

Biden to visit Israel on Wednesday
by Alex Gangitano - 10/16/23 8:13 PM ET
THE HILL

President Biden is traveling to Israel on Wednesday following the deadly attack in the country by the militant group Hamas and the subsequent war that has left thousands dead.

Biden will travel to Tel Aviv where he will meet with Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu and other Israeli officials and discuss issues including American citizens and others unable to leave Gaza, information about the hostages held by Hamas, civilian causalities, and providing humanitarian assistance.

Biden will then travel from Tel Aviv to Amman, Jordan later on Wednesday to meet with King Abdullah II, Egyptian President Abdel Fattah El-Sisi and Palestinian Authority President Mahmoud Abbas.

The meetings will focus on the humanitarian situation and reiterating that the U.S. believes that Hamas does not represent the majority of the Palestinian people.  ...

Online mountaineer

Insider Paper
@TheInsiderPaper
BREAKING: Jordan cancels summit with Biden - Reuters
5:26 PM · Oct 17, 2023

Probably had something better to do, like washing their hair ...

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Mr. Irrelevant. The last draft pick of our government, Diaper Joe Biden
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Mr. Netanyahu should of told ol' white joe (and the agency that protects him) that Israel simply couldn't provide nor guarantee his safety if he came to Israel.

Stay home.

Online mountaineer

Biden arrives in Israel and tells Netanyahu: "I was deeply saddened and outraged by the explosion at the hospital in Gaza yesterday and based on what I've seen, it appears as though it was done by the other team, not you, but there's a lot of people out there not sure, so we gotta overcome a lot of things."

https://twitter.com/RNCResearch/status/1714610243861176460

Online mountaineer

Mumbles snoozes his way through his greeting to the people of Israel.

https://twitter.com/stillgray/status/1714567191864193212

Online libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
Mumbles snoozes his way through his greeting to the people of Israel.

https://twitter.com/stillgray/status/1714567191864193212

Well, Brandon certainly spoke articulately and strongly and his speech went over as about as well as pork roast at a Kosher wedding.  *****rollingeyes*****
« Last Edit: October 18, 2023, 01:15:42 pm by libertybele »
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Online mountaineer

If you noticed, he referred to his secretary of state as a fellow former senator. Blinken never was in the U.S. Senate.  yymouse
"I asked the secretary of state when he and I were working in the Senate to write something for me and he said he wrote a line that I think is appropriate. He said, 'It's not we lead, it's not just...' Well, I won't go into it, I'll wait 'til later, taking too much time."
Anyway ...
« Last Edit: October 18, 2023, 01:25:18 pm by mountaineer »

Online libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
If you noticed, he referred to his secretary of state as a fellow former senator. Blinken never was in the U.S. Senate.  yymouse

Maybe we should just starting calling him PiJOEchio.  This is perhaps one of the most serious world events that has happened in my lifetime and we have a bumbling, incompetent, evil demented being representing our country.  He barely made it through the speech how is he going to continue to meet with Bibi??
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34